Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Ask A Somali - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ask A Somali (7738 Views)

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) / When You Ask A "Local" Man If He Has A Bluetooth (pics) / Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask A Somali by axum: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2013
Your questions are now being taken.
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 21, 2013
what Questions might I have Interest in asking a Somali Man?
Re: Ask A Somali by eziza: 4:27am On Oct 21, 2013
When last did you chew khat?
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 6:40am On Oct 21, 2013
eziza: When last did you chew khat?

yesterday 3 pm

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2013
^ You try.
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2013
Igban: ^ You try.

ofcourse
Re: Ask A Somali by hardniola(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
why somali dont av football team?
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
hardniola: why somali dont av football team?

we dont play football, but we play soccer.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2013
What's the population of somalis outside the horn,my friend?
Re: Ask A Somali by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2013
Why are you pirates and terrorists?
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Adamskuty: What's the population of somalis outside the horn,my friend?

1. 5 million Somalis in Ethiopia (Somalis have their own state inside Ethiopia, its called the Ogaden and its the largest state in Ethiopia)

2. 3 million Somalis in Kenya (somalis govern the Northern Frontier District Region of Kenya)

3. Djibouti has about half a Million Somalis

4. Yemen has 1 million Somalis

5. The rest of the middle east has about 1-2 Million Somalis (this includes Egypt, UAE, Syria etc.)

6. The West has about 2Million Somalis (USA,CANADA,EUROPE,AUSTRALIA).

7. India and Pakistan also have a few thousand Somalis.

8. SOMALIA has around 11-12 Million Somalis.
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2013
mbatuku2: Why are you pirates and terrorists?

We all like to steal and blow off steam we just do it literally.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
axum:

1. 5 million Somalis in Ethiopia (Somalis have their own state inside Ethiopia, its called the Ogaden and its the largest state in Ethiopia)

2. 3 million Somalis in Kenya (somalis govern the Northern Frontier District Region of Kenya)

3. Djibouti has about half a Million Somalis

4. Yemen has 1 million Somalis

5. The rest of the middle east has about 1-2 Million Somalis (this includes Egypt, UAE, Syria etc.)

6. The West has about 2Million Somalis (USA,CANADA,EUROPE,AUSTRALIA).

7. India and Pakistan also have a few thousand Somalis.

8. SOMALIA has around 11-12 Million Somalis.
what of those in nigeria my friend?
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
Adamskuty: what of those in nigeria my friend?

almost 0. I don't see why somalis would go to nigeria. As most somalis who live in kenya and ethiopia have lived there historically for hundreds of years. Those who leave somalia go to the middle east or the to kenya in hopes of going to the west.

why do you ask if their are somalis in nigeria, thats very odd. I would be surprised if there were more than 10 somalis in all of nigeria. And those might be business people or government employees.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
axum:

almost 0. I don't see why somalis would go to nigeria. As most somalis who live in kenya and ethiopia have lived there historically for hundreds of years. Those who leave somalia go to the middle east or the to kenya in hopes of going to the west.

why do you ask if their are somalis in nigeria, thats very odd. I would be surprised if there were more than 10 somalis in all of nigeria. And those might be business people or government employees.
shaaaaarap,u are wrong,majority of them are here my frined,20,000 and counting angry in kano,lagos,abuja,all immigrant!

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Adamskuty: shaaaaarap,u are wrong,majority of them are here my frined,20,000 and counting angry in kano,lagos,abuja,all immigrant!

you seem a lot invested in the idea their are somalis in your country. I can tell you their are no somalis in nigeria. let alone more than 100. Somalis who are in kenya are all in northern kenya, that doest include the 3 million somalis who have been living there for hundreds of years. the majority of refugees seek to go to the west or the middle east if they have family there. i do know there are a few thousand in pakistan, yemen. but other than than that their are no somalis in countries that are not in the middle east or the west.

if you could give me a cited source of somalis in your country i would be interested, as i don't know why there are somalis going to nigeria, when they leave countries like Libya to go to europe. Contrary to what you might believe those who are refugees are in refugee camps in kenya (half a million in the somali state of northern kenya). So any somalis not in Yemen or Kenya as refugees are not really refugees as they moved there by choice.

why would they go to Nigeria? that is very weird.

If Australia has less than 7,000 somalis, i doubt Nigeria has more than 100 bro. The numbers of Somalis in kenya on the list below is only showing refugees for some odd reason, as there are are 3 million Somalis who are citizens of kenya.

Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
axum:

you seem a lot invested in the idea their are somalis in your country. I can tell you their are no somalis in nigeria. let alone more than 100. Somalis who are in kenya are all in northern kenya, that doest include the 3 million somalis who have been living there for hundreds of years. the majority of refugees seek to go to the west or the middle east if they have family there. i do know there are a few thousand in pakistan, yemen. but other than than that their are no somalis in countries that are not in the middle east or the west.

if you could give me a cited source of somalis in your country i would be interested, as i don't know why there are somalis going to nigeria, when they leave countries like Libya to go to europe. Contrary to what you might believe those who are refugees are in refugee camps in kenya (half a million in the somali state of northern kenya). So any somalis not in Yemen or Kenya as refugees are not really refugees as they moved there by choice.

why would they go to Nigeria? that is very weird.

If Australia has less than 7,000 somalis, i doubt Nigeria has more than 100 bro. The numbers of Somalis in kenya on the list below is only showing refugees for some odd reason, as there are are 3 million Somalis who are citizens of kenya.
but i see so many of them here and they told me they are somalis,others have been tropping in since 2009,even a somali nairalander is enjoying life in lagos now grin

loool! I know they ain't up to 20,000 here but they are in their thousands,i see them everytime dude,even nigerian of indian descent (500,000) are here talkless of somali in africa grin
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
Adamskuty: but i see so many of them here and they told me they are somalis,others have been tropping in since 2009,even a somali nairalander is enjoying life in lagos now grin

loool! I know they ain't up to 20,000 here but they are in their thousands,i see them everytime dude,even nigerian of indian descent are here talkless of somali in africa grin

i doubt that is the case bro. Somalis know about each other and their are no hawala that send money to nigeria. And those who are there are not more than 100. cause all of australia has only 6,500. and Australia has a big somali population. so nigeria is not gonna have any.

don't feel disappointed.
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
axum:

i doubt that is the case bro. Somalis know about each other and their are no hawala that send money to nigeria. And those who are there are not more than 100. cause all of australia has only 6,500. and Australia has a big somali population. so nigeria is not gonna have any.

don't feel disappointed.
f00l,i see them begging on the streets here,they are ur kind for sure grin

why are u even proud of the fact that ur people (refugees) are scattered all across the globe,running away from the land grin

how sad
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Adamskuty: f00l,i see them begging on the streets here,they are ur kind for sure grin

why are u even proud of the fact that ur people (refugees) are scattered all across the globe,running away from the land grin

how sad

dude somalis who are refugees are in refugee camps. The people your talking about must be fulani as someone else mentioned people who look arab on the streets begging. Somalis who go to countries like nigeria, pakistan, china, dubai, have money, those who are refugees are in kenya, and yemen.

why a somali would go all the way to nigeria to beg on the street when they can go to kenya and get a flight to the west, should make you wonder. especially since there are no flights from somalia to nigeria. are you saying a somali walked all the way into kenya, didn't get stopped by immigration, went to the airport on fake id, and then went to nigeria only to beg on the street.

you should know better.
Re: Ask A Somali by darnley16(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2013
axum:

we dont play football, but we play soccer.
and the diffrence is
Re: Ask A Somali by darnley16(m): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2013
axum:

We all like to steal and blow off steam we just do it literally.
hahahaha u funny o, well its true tho u just love blowing stuff up including urselves... MOD pls let this be a front pager its fun
Re: Ask A Somali by darnley16(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2013
axum:

, my man , we are even planning on expeling them 4 here . They are d boko harams here,,, in d north where I stay here in Kaduna, somalis esp d winkas d ones with the long foreheads are killed anyhow here by d JTF like Dogs ,

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by darnley16(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2013
Who would even want terrorists in their country??
We are trying all we could to remove u all from here , as sad as it may seem but its true bro
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
darnley16: , my man , we are even planning on expeling them 4 here . They are d boko harams here,,, in d north where I stay here in Kaduna, somalis esp d winkas d ones with the long foreheads are killed anyhow here by d JTF like Dogs ,
grin remember the UN bombblast in abj a year ago,some somalis were helping in rescuing the victims,i know they were somalis because of their swollen fore-head

1 Like

Re: Ask A Somali by darnley16(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tht their long head no get joy at all, here's a news articule on d somali pestilence growing population in Nigeria

Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
darnley16: Tht their long head no get joy at all, here's a news articule on d somali pestilence growing population in Nigeria

what you posted is a title, and their is no link. but just from reading a little bit of the picture of the article and the title it has nothing to do with population of somalis in nigeria. Its talking about politics and how nigeria can avoid becoming like somalia politically. I researched the title and this is the article.

ast May, we witnessed another invitation by British Prime Minister for a conference on Somalia in London. More than 50 countries and organizations were invited to this event. This is a country we see publicized for its daily internal violence and destruction by its own people - from one public bombing to another; mass killings and beheadings. Each year we see the international community engaged in search for measures aimed at rescuing the small country: various conferences are held to find solutions to the massacres and lawlessness. This year's conference sequels to two international conferences held in 2012, in February, when the British Prime Minister also invited to London leading government figures from every continent of the world and leading organizations from the African Union and European Union, members of the United Nations, and members of the Organization of Islamic Co-operation, to deliberate on how to move Somalia positively forward, reasons being that the conflict in this country is endangering the existence of global security: and then midyear, when a conference was attended in Istanbul, Turkey, by high level representatives from 57 countries, and international and regional organizations. The aim of all these calls is to reaffirm the respect for the sovereignty, territorial integrity, political independence and unity of Somalia.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Somali by somal: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
the desperation for somalis is amazing.
Re: Ask A Somali by EfemenaXY: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
axum: Your questions are now being taken.

How many Somalis are there in Congo?
Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
somal: the desperation for somalis is amazing.
grin btw,how many somalis got pregnant for the bantus soldiers during the war? So in other words, how many somalis kid have bantu soldiers fathered so far? cool

(we know that so many are still getting pregnant anyhow for bantu soldiers in refugees camp thou but this one is about the war)
Re: Ask A Somali by somal: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Adamskuty: grin btw,how many somalis got pregnant for the bantus soldiers during the war? So in other words, how many somalis kid have bantu soldiers fathered so far? cool

(we know that so many are still getting pregnant anyhow for bantu soldiers in refugees camp thou but this one is about the war)

0 as somali women don't go out without a family member, and all those soldiers who are bantu are peacekeepers and its the somali soldiers who interact with the population.

there was even a story about ugandans soldiers wanting to to back to visit women in their countries because they couldn't get somali women. they said somali women don't find them attractive. lmao. Somalis don't marry a bantu who is muslim living in somalia, why would they marry a bantu who invaded their country who alshabaab is trying to kill
Re: Ask A Somali by somal: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
The Ugandan People's Defence Forces serving in Somalia have called on the government to make special arrangements for them to go back to Uganda to attend to their sexual needs.

In response, Ugandan army spokesman, Felix Kulayigye said the army will not grant the request, but rather they should persevere like the USA Navy troops who spend years in service, thousands of miles away from their country.
"The soldiers asking for sex leave should be patient. After all they stay in Somalia for only 9 months before they return to Uganda and another group is sent to replace them," said Kulayigye.
"Nine months is not a very long period for one to do without sex. USA navy troops take years while away on missions but they do their work without complaining about lack of sex."
The soldiers made their request when five Ugandan Members of Parliament recently visited the peace keepers in Mogadishu, a first such visit by the country's legislators since troops were deployed in 2007.
A former Ugandan soldier, who served under AMISOM in Somalia, speaking anonymously, said it was "difficult to get women in Somalia beacuse of their culture and strictness. One of (my colleagues) impregnated a woman but was punished in Uganda".
Milton Muwuma, who led the delegation of legislators, said the soldiers were happy to see them and talked freely with them about the problems they encounter including lack of sex.
Uganda has about 7 000 troops in Somali, while Burundi, the only other African country with troops in the Horn of Africa nation, has about 6000 soldiers serving under AU force AMISOM.

Read the original article on Theafricareport.com : Uganda's AMISOM troops demand sex leave | News & Analysis
Follow us: @theafricareport on Twitter | theafricareport on Facebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prescribe A Good Comedy Series / 26 Jan 2015 Republic Day Speech In English & Hindi / My Love letter to TESSYBABY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.