Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Ask A Somali - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ask A Somali (7731 Views)

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) / When You Ask A "Local" Man If He Has A Bluetooth (pics) / Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Somali by Adamskuty(m): 7:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajuran:

those in southern egypt are a minority but they also live in northern sudan. Non cushitic people in Ethiopia are 11percent: non cushitic meaning bantus. Somalis who are 7 percent have the largest state in Ethiopia.

oooh more bantus than somalis in ethiopia grin

they ain't called bantus,there's a certain name they are called!
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2013
Adamskuty: oooh more bantus than somalis in ethiopia grin

they ain't called bantus,there's a certain name they are called!

well they are called baria which means slave also means black. but somalis have more power than them. but to be fair the group the rules ethiopia is only 6percent of the population.

But ogaden state which is half of ethiopia is a state run by somalis and inhabitited by somalis.
Re: Ask A Somali by Gbawes: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajuran:

But ogaden state which is half of ethiopia is a state run by somalis and inhabitited by somalis.

Were these the ones that whooped your a.s.s., because most Ethiopians hate Somalis with passion.
Re: Ask A Somali by Ajuran: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
Gbawes:

Were these the ones that whooped your a.s.s., because most Ethiopians hate Somalis with passion.

Ogaden region is Somali, Its actually Somalis who whooped ethiopians butttt, thats why half of Ethiopia is Muslim, and half the land is inhabited by Somalis.

In the 1500's Somalis took over most of ethiopia and destroyed everything and burned it to the ground. That war was the first time anyone in Africa used cannons. The Somalis were fighting the Ethiopians and their Portugese Allies who they called for.

But Somalis used the help of the Arabs and the Ottoman Empire (turks) and destroyed Ethiopia.
Re: Ask A Somali by BlackKenichi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Why are Somali men like you a bunch of egotistical, low self esteem, "white knights"?
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
BlackKenichi: Why are Somali men like you a bunch of egotistical, low self esteem, "white knights"?

Egotistical and low self esteem are total opposites. You Negroids have no sense of community and kinship, because you are still unevolved.

To the rest of the world, it is perfectly normal for a Somali man to defend a Somali woman from the thirsty Bantu who lavishes attention to any women who don't look Negroid.
Re: Ask A Somali by BlackKenichi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
axum:

Egotistical and low self esteem are total opposites.

No they aren't.

axum: You Negroids have no sense of community and kinship, because you are still unevolved.
Says the Somali that came from a country that had a civil war for 20 odd years. Pull the other one, dumbarse.

axum: To the rest of the world, it is perfectly normal for a Somali man to defend a Somali woman from the thirsty Bantu who lavishes attention to any women who don't look Negroid.
No it's not. You don't know those women from Adam and Eve. White Knighting is major form of "thirstyness". The fact of the matter is West Africans, Bantus and New World African men overwhelmingly go after their female counterparts. If anything it's Non-West Africans, Bantus and New World African women that ogle us.
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 12:35am On Jul 15, 2014
BlackKenichi:
No they aren't.

Says the Somali that came from a country that had a civil war for 20 odd years. Pull the other one, dumbarse.

No it's not. You don't know those women from Adam and Eve. White Knighting is major form of "thirstyness". The fact of the matter is West Africans, Bantus and New World African men overwhelmingly go after their female counterparts. If anything it's Non-West Africans, Bantus and New World African women that ogle us.

I can spot a Somali easily, As I am one. How can you say I don't know a Somali woman from adam and eve. LMAO.

You are one of those thirsty afrocentrics who tries to tie yourself to my people, because you know their is no way, your kind can ever create

a mentality where your people appreciate your Negroid Women.

All this because I told you to stop commenting like a thirsty dog, at Somali women.

Lets see what Somalis thing of their women being taked about on nairaland, shall we.

Re: Ask A Somali by BlackKenichi(m): 12:50am On Jul 15, 2014
axum:

I can spot a Somali easily, As I am one. How can you say I don't know a Somali woman from adam and eve. LMAO.
Again. Do you know those specific Somali women that you're "white knighting" for? I don't mean by ethnicity but through acquaintance?

axum: You are one of those thirsty afrocentrics who tries to tie yourself to my people, because you know their is no way, your kind can ever create a mentality where your people appreciate your Negroid Women.
I'm not an Afrocentric. Second of all you should look at my comments on this forum when it comes to beautiful women threads. I've seldom complimented Somali women.
Then again I am dealing with a fool that still uses the term "Negroid" and thinks that West Africans and New World Africans are Bantu

axum: All this because I told you to stop commenting like a thirsty dog, at Somali women.
I'll comment on whatever the f*ck I want, unless the Nairaland mods say otherwise. Deal with it "White Knight"

axum: Lets see what Somalis thing of their women being taked about on nairaland, shall we.
Who gives a sh1t about something so petty............................. Oh wait Somalis do. And that's why they've been in a civil war for the past 20 odd years!
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2014
Lol, so you want me to leave you alone so that you can talk about Somali women's beauty lmao, you have low self esteem.

Believe it or not there are only 20 million Somalis and we are the same ethnicity. Every Somali is like a Family to me, and I know the view my people

have on Negroids, because we enslaved your kind. Now here you are comlaining that I won't openly let you adore our women. lmao
Re: Ask A Somali by BlackKenichi(m): 1:04am On Jul 15, 2014
axum: Lol, so you want me to leave you alone so that you can talk about Somali women's beauty lmao, you have low self esteem.
No I want you to grow a fucking pair and deal with the fact that people will comment on whatever they f*cking want.

axum: Believe it or not there are only 20 million Somalis and we are the same ethnicity.
Do you have a point?

axum: Every Somali is like a Family to me, and I know the view my people have on Negroids, because we enslaved your kind.

Now here you are comlaining that I won't openly let you adore our women. lmao
Yes such family that they split apart and had "family" feud for 20 odd years and need a mix of Bantu, Nilotic, Cushitic and Ethio-Semite armies to sort them out. I will continue to comment on whatever I fucking feel like. Whether it be on Somali women, Nigerian women, Senegambian women, Angolan women etc. Deal with it, sh1t head!
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2014
BlackKenichi:
No I want you to grow a fucking pair and deal with the fact that people will comment on whatever they f*cking want.

Do you have a point?

Yes such family that they split apart and had "family" feud for 20 odd years and need a mix of Bantu, Nilotic, Cushitic and Ethio-Semite armies to sort them out. I will continue to comment on whatever I fucking feel like. Whether it be on Somali women, Nigerian women, Senegambian women, Angolan women etc. Deal with it, sh1t head!

Lol, you do realize that Somalis are not fighting each other over clans, but over western or islamic law.

The sad truth is, you would never fight this hard to compliment your women, but you are fighting this hard to have the right to show how beautiful Somali women are, Somali women would never view you as Human, and the few Bantus ever to land in Somalia were nothing more than slaves who were seen as subhuman.

So go ahead and continue worshipping, what your Negroid women, could never naturally be.
Re: Ask A Somali by BlackKenichi(m): 1:23am On Jul 15, 2014
axum:
Lol, you do realize that Somalis are not fighting each other over clans, but over western or islamic law.
Who cares?

axum: The sad truth is, you would never fight this hard to compliment your women,

That statement doesn't make any sense.

axum: but you are fighting this hard to have the right to show how beautiful Somali women are,
As I've said before. Go on to my profile and check my comments. Most of my compliments are directed at non Somali women.

axum: Somali women would never view you as Human, and the few Bantus ever to land in Somalia were nothing more than slaves who were seen as subhuman.
And now the roles have somewhat reversed. It's those "bantu" countries (Kenya, Uganda and Burundi) that look down on Somalia and Somalis.
Oh btw I'm not Bantu.

axum: So go ahead and continue worshipping, what your Negroid women, could never naturally be.
I don't worship Somali women. They are some of the most overrated looking women on the planet.
Re: Ask A Somali by axum: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
BlackKenichi:
Who cares?

That statement doesn't make any sense.

As I've said before. Go on to my profile and check my comments. Most of my compliments are directed at non Somali women.

And now the roles have somewhat reversed. It's those "bantu" countries (Kenya, Uganda and Burundi) that look down on Somalia and Somalis.
Oh btw I'm not Bantu.

I don't worship Somali women. They are some of the most overrated looking women on the planet.

1. A Bantu knows he cannot get A Somali woman, while A Somali man would be seen as mentally ill, if he were to walk with even the best looking Negroid.

2. Somali women, are not overrated, because it is you who have been arguing for 4 days, for the right to compliment how they look. I can show many videos of Bantus talking about how they wish they had the hair/skin/features of Somalis/Ethiopians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prescribe A Good Comedy Series / 26 Jan 2015 Republic Day Speech In English & Hindi / My Love letter to TESSYBABY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.