Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor (1744 Views)

Soludo Joins APGA As A Gubernatorial Aspirant / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by chudidonas(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2013
Senator Chris Ngige
Ndi Anambra, they are taking us back to the Dark Ages Again. APGA has resurrected godfatherism in Anambra again. I want you all to know that I was removed from office because the person who succeeded me agreed to pay them all the billions of Anambra money that I swore that I will never pay them even over my dead body. In desperation they had to remove me and install them so that Anambra can be looted. So, don't be surprised when after 8 years of power no serious work has been done in Anambra inspite of over two trillions received. Anyi ma ebe mmiri siri baa n'opio ugbogulu. The money has been seriously shortened. Now they are at it again. This is their agreement which is circulating on the internet. You can see that Soludo was disqualified because like me he won't honour such devilish agreement. Obiano is to pay Umeh 120 million naira a month? God have mercy on Anambra State. So, this is why they want a robot as governor of Anambra State? A perfect zombie? A boy boy who has no guts to say no? O God, I weep for Anambra State! Even at gunpoint I refused to surrender Anambra treasury to godfathers.I could have easily ruled for 8 years if I agreed with them. But the good of my state must come first before my political ambition. I sacrificed my political ambition for the good of beloved Anambra. Anambra State is my home, and I have no other home. How can a state so endowed be so reduced? If you love Anambra, do all in your power to stop this. Share this on every nook and cranny of facebook. This disaster must not be allowed to happen!

Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by stexsy(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2013
i dont knw wat to say o, Nigeria i hail thee, land of wonders
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by Sdymyjoy: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2013
dis is vry bad, datz why Anambra will still remain underdevelop, except, dey elect Ngige as deir governor nxt month

1 Like

Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by Pukkah: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2013
Unbelievable!
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by Ngwakwe: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2013
Is Ngige trying to show the Anambrarians the type of agreement he signed with Chris Uba at Okija Shrine in 1999

1 Like

Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by slimghost(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Desperate foolish old man called Chris Ngige. SMH
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by RockMaxi: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2013
Rubbish..20th day of March, 2014 or am I seeing double?

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2013
Ngwakwe: Is Ngige trying to show the Anambrarians the type of agreement he signed with Chris Uba at Okija Shrine in 1999

Why are you dragging Ngige name into this? This is purely an APGA mess. Leave Ngige to concentrate on his campaign while you APGA try to contain this seemingly embarrassing issue.
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by usmolad(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2013
Ngwakwe: Is Ngige trying to show the Anambrarians the type of agreement he signed with Chris Uba at Okija Shrine in 1999
how old are u?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by erniok(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ordinarily, one would expect anambra folks to get angry and call for an investigation but from what I can see, they are not interested in any change so the status quo would be maintained.
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by erniok(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
RockMaxi: Rubbish..20th day of March, 2014 or am I seeing double?
Obviously, you are a kid in nigerian political scene. Do u think such sensitive documents are back dated when you have not won the poll. It only comes into effect when u are in office.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by deor03(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
Politicians can fabricate any thing, at the same time they are capable of also signing any agreement.

They are too desperate for power or to chase people out of power.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by FreeGlobe(f): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
this is the height of foolishness, cast aspersions without considering the imminent fraud facing Anambra people. This is why you people have been condemned to bad governance in Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by brighter: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Politicians and desperation.
If I may ask:
1) How did this leak to oppsiton if actually it is true?
2) Ngige that is shouting godfatherism, does he not have his?
3) Why are Nigerian politicians so annoying & gullible set of being.

All these Peter Obi & Ngige flying on onternet have opportunity to make things right unlike Ukachukwu & Ubah Ifeanyi. They should reduce this internet war, bad-mouthing and image destruction & allow their achievement do the campaign for them.

I pity the youth they will use to fight (physically & internet), dump them once @ the corridor of power while their kids are abroad receiving the best master-plan for future
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by brighter: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Politicians and desperation.
If I may ask:

All these Peter Obi & Ngige flying on internet have opportunity to make things right unlike Ukachukwu & Ubah Ifeanyi. They should reduce this internet war, bad-mouthing and image destruction & allow their achievement do the campaign for them.

I pity the youth they will use to fight (physically & internet), dump them once @ the corridor of power while their kids are abroad receiving the best master-plan for future
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by erniok(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
brighter: Politicians and desperation.
If I may ask:

All these Peter Obi & Ngige flying on internet have opportunity to make things right unlike Ukachukwu & Ubah Ifeanyi. They should reduce this internet war, bad-mouthing and image destruction & allow their achievement do the campaign for them.

Don't be naïve. Haven't you heard of whistle blowing before?
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by Demdem(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
APGA must die.
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by slimghost(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Demdem: APGA must die.

Hope your voter card is ready sir?. grin grin grin
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by gramci: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Fake undecided just like Tinubu's Chicago degree

1 Like

Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by Omexonomy: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Na wa for all these apc attack dogs on nairaland
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by ik4life: 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah's campaign train at agulu anaocha,the home town of mr peter obi and chief victor umeh apga national chairman

Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by ochilikoko(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sdymyjoy: dis is vry bad, datz why Anambra will still remain underdevelop, except, dey elect Ngige as deir governor nxt month
for this evidence if desperation am seing inside Ngige,I and my relations will never vote Him.imagine Soludo being a saint now because he is not His opponent...Naija politic I hail oo
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by MeAboki(m): 1:58am On Oct 22, 2013
See how dem form agreement to divert their resources, small time some flat head will come on NL and shout aboki de tiff dem money from Abuja. Mmttccchheeeeww!
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by biafranqueen: 4:51am On Oct 22, 2013

Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by BabaEleko(m): 5:08am On Oct 22, 2013
All because of the love for money. My Yoruba pple go say "Igbo re, Owo re". grin
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by bcomputer101: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2013

What is this one saying?
If you don't know how to use the brain,
Nobody will beat you for not commenting
Re: Leaked Letter Of Agreement Between Willie Obiano And APGA As The Next Governor by eaglechild: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2013
Believe this and you will believe anything.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Tops IGR Report / Governor Amaechi's Birthday Message To His Wife, Judith (tweets) / Ekiti Elections Turns South West APC Governors To Father Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.