Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing (21266 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ferdinandu: I don't know whether it is the norm to sit down to fish in Taraba state because all i can see is still a frail sick man,sitting on a seat,surrounded by desperate Power hungry Mongers thinking of ways to tell the people that this man is strong enough to take back Jalingo Government house so that they will continue wielding power as they used to.
help me ask them oooo, shey na so he dey fish when he dey normal, this man has gone senile jare... We all saw the video uploaded few months ago when he was receiving guest at the government house.. He needs medical attention, he won't get it in the river

1 Like

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by leggo: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
I think Kagawa should play in the hole..and rooney moves to the left as a inside cutting forward.. my people wat do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by willyray(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
now that is nice
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hahahahahahah... this people are so desperate' Its better they title this zombie goes Fishing . This is just another fanfare
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
fingard02k: Very soon, MTN and other networks will start making
money of ASUU Strike.
You'll see stuff like: To get all news on ASUU Strike, text ASUU to 38343.
Costs N100 per week. Predict when ASUU will call off strike and stand a
chance to be a winner in the MTN PREDICT AND WIN
PROMO.
Text your predictions to 38323. N10 per SMS. Download the new ASUU Caller tune and get your
callers grooving. Text ASUU to 4100. N50 monthly.

Thief! You copied my stuff from the other thread.
Haba always learn to give credit to the original owners of things.

Stup1d pirate.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
DISGUSTED

1 Like

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by kekakuz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
leggo: I think Kagawa should play in the hole..and rooney moves to the left as a inside cutting forward.. my people wat do you think?

that means playing 4 3 3 formation which will futher expose the midfied imagine nani swinestiger carick and januzaj or any other good player in that midfield with hummels vidic and bains at the back... or playing 442 diamond formation with kagawa vpersie up front moyes is just clueless
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Donmichaelz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
who is fishing who.d fish or him?and why is a barca fan standing next to him?why not chelsea?
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Donmichaelz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
these picture is strange.,eleyi gidi gan
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by mustaphagreens(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
eduson33: welcoming development under a personalized interest of a crooked individual that is a an official member of the looting organization that never wanted the success of one blessed country called Nigeria

looking from a perpendicular angle of view,i will urge the youths that've got dreams and visions of becoming a fisherman to magnificently embrace this opportunity for it will put to more advancement of your aquatic vision.

**fisherman:i mean agriculture.
Too much grammar 4 this old story??..naija people we too dey show ourselves!!!
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by richP: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
leggo: I think Kagawa should play in the hole..and rooney moves to the left as a inside cutting forward.. my people wat do you think?
i agree with you.. also rooney on the left will cover evra's frailties pending the arrival of baines in january. AAlso Moyes should make the centre the focal point of attack and not just using the right side..also evans ,jones and smalling should start ahead of Rio
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by eduson33(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
why are you quotialy quoting me?

can you advancely expatiate what you mean cus you dont have the odersity to question my stand on this case.

may i appeal for a subsidual isulent from the mod cus its a matter of disgraceful attack
mustaphagreens:
Too much grammar 4 this old story??..naija people we too dey show ourselves!!!
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by agohavivi(f): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
With this kind of crowd I'll be surprised if he goes home with a tadpole.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by 4reigningqueen: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
This people must be thinking we are as stu-pid as they are. What the hell are they trying to prove!!!
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by fingard02k(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
emmysenior:

Thief! You copied my stuff from the other thread.
Haba always learn to give credit to the original owners of things.

Stup1d pirate.
when last did you eat?
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by doctokwus: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
eduson33: welcoming development under a personalized interest of a crooked individual that is a an official member of the looting organization that never wanted the success of one blessed country called Nigeria

looking from a perpendicular angle of view,i will urge the youths that've got dreams and visions of becoming a fisherman to magnificently embrace this opportunity for it will put to more advancement of your aquatic vision.

**fisherman:i mean agriculture.
More like:'what kind of misfortune is this,so this is how dis man made us lose at all dis power,just imagine him making a mockery of himself in dis fishpond,while we all shud be in govt house enjoying ourselves'.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
There can be miracles!!!
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by begwong: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
gtrust: From the picture it was only one man I saw fishing and that hand (long-sleeved) wasn't the governor's
check again wella! grin
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by HAH: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Please I need the definition of incapacitation as stated in the Nigerian constitution ?
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by 09temple(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: so because you saw a staged pix of the governor holding a fishing hook, you arrive at the conclusion that he's fit to rule again..... The only true test of his health ll be for him to pilot an aircraft again which should carry all of his supporters including you.. If he lands safely, he can rule Taraba state till eternity grin grin
hahahahahaha...i cant fit laf oooh

1 Like

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by pmc01(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: The only true test of his health ll be for him to pilot an aircraft again which should carry all of his supporters including you.. If he lands safely, he can rule Taraba state till eternity grin grin

Oga MOD, Come and evict this brother from the house his sarcasm is making the fishes in my belle dance Awilo. Oya, take am comot!
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by otokx(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
What a pitiful sight?
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by doctokwus: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
All I can see are ,a zombie looking human sitting near a river;a hepless wife full of regrets& wishing she cud turn back d hands of time,a sheik like arab trying to help d zombie wt a hook,an angry,utterly disgusted black man standing behind d same zombie & an utterly disinterested group of women wt children who don't evn know a person dat was once their state gov has come to shoot a comedy scene in d yet tÓ b released 'taraba govt house movie'
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Ogum(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
last was piloting now is fishing, next time he may be riding keke taraba......................
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by back2sender: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
is suntai catching the fish or the fishing catching suntai? becos this picture is deceptive ooo
redsquare: The whole thing is staged to make it look as if the governor is 100% fit. They only succeded in making a mess of the whole cover-up.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
pmc01:

Oga MOD, Come and evict this brother from the house his sarcasm is making the fishes in my belle dance Awilo. Oya, take am comot!
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by pmc01(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: He needs medical attention, he won't get it in the river

shocked

Are you the PA to the mammy-water? Let him try his luck. He might just check back at the darkest part of the night; maybe the Mammy no wan show face for daytime. grin
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by jude33084(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow: grin grin grin grin

Who is deceiving who here?

The person holding the fish rod or the governor seated oblivious of his surrounding?

Abeg, Taraba matter don tire me. Governor, continue till 2015.

grin grin grin

Sorry for laughing though grin grin

You are right jor, the guy is not even aware of where he is right now sad

They should just give him quality time to recuperate sad
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by dorange(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dis dude really loves adventure sha
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
When pesin begin sidon for chair dey fish?

1 Like

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by yuzedo: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chai!! I'm tired! grin

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by pmc01(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
I have two questions:

i) Did Mr. Suntai attend the RCCG "Let's Go A Fishing" convention and now trying to practicalize it?

ii) Is the author of this story trying to give us an extract from his 'Suntai goes Fishing' book for Nursery classes or what is this baby-baby story pointing to?
These descriptions just seem to immature to qualify as a newspaper report.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC / Why President Buhari Did Not Want Governors To Visit Him In London / Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.