Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing (21195 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by COvo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: so because you saw a staged pix of the governor holding a fishing hook, you arrive at the conclusion that he's fit to rule again..... The only true test of his health ll be for him to pilot an aircraft again which should carry all of his supporters including you.. If he lands safely, he can rule Taraba state till eternity grin grin
LWKMD. U too much jooor!
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: And this mofo is still the governor of a state in Nigeria undecided How about resigning honorably & taking good care of himself....

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by stagger: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Why is the governor sitting down and looking like he would rather be playing cards with his dead ancestors?
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by batstan(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
kekakuz: anyway thank God mango is out
Are you for real?
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Jakumo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ha ha ha who the phuck is the guy in the blue shirt, and why does he have that ridiculous expression on his face ?

1 Like

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by AbuMikey(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Jakumo: Ha ha ha who the phuck is the guy in the blue shirt, and why does he have that ridiculous expression on his face ?

**falls from Adamawa highlands** gringrin

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by pmc01(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
leggo: I think Kagawa should play in the hole..and rooney moves to the left as a inside cutting forward.. my people wat do you think?

I disagree. Methinks Moyes should simply be given the time to complete his 'Everton must finish above MAN U' project.

In fact, I bind every referee that plans to derail The Chosen One's dream. Everton must overtake, no matter the forces that gather to abort this mission. Amen? cool
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by pmc01(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
doctokwus: All I can see are ,a zombie looking human sitting near a river;a hepless wife full of regrets& wishing she cud turn back d hands of time,a sheik like arab trying to help d zombie wt a hook,an angry,utterly disgusted black man standing behind d same zombie & an utterly disinterested group of women wt children who don't evn know a person dat was once their state gov has come to shoot a comedy scene in d yet tÓ b released 'taraba govt house movie'

Ahn ahn! Have you ever been tutored by FFK?
Pesin go fear this your arrangement. Hian!! tongue
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by pmc01(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
batstan:
Are you for real?

No, he is for Barca! cheesy
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by hammedkola(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by eightsin(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
These ppl shld allow this man to rest n recover naw.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by drnoel: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Why are others standing and he is the only sitting or do these people feel we are dumb.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by carlos1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pistolx: tnk u jesus i finaly made it,1st to comment

Thats my little boy! I told you i will buy a gift 4u if u came first. Now tell me, What colour of bicycle do u want son?
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by dreezy911: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
Slicky112: FUNNY FISHING IN HIS OWN FISH POND U DON SEE DAT KIND THING B4.... ONLY 4 9JA!!!
bcoz you heard pond you com tink say na the kind pond wey you sabi abi??wit your poverty striken life.for him to go to Indonesia to buy the breed,tink of how big itis
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by oldenglish: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Now we know the fisherman.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by danny301: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
emmysenior:

Looks like a primary school story to me. Which kind list be this one?

Was it really necessary?

Clearly, according to their pose in the picture, the ailing gov. never knew what he was doing...

Even the facial expressions on the onlookers faces tells it all.

They should allow this man to rest na. Haba!

Guy, everything is not politics... Suntai needs that exercise for his recuperation... Thank God he is on his way to recovery, whether he will still govern the state or not is inconsequential, so instead of reading onlookers' facial expressions, try to see the positive side of the whole thing which is the fact that the governor is getting better.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Soloter(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Foxy_Flow: grin grin grin grin

Who is deceiving who here?

The person holding the fish rod or the governor seated oblivious of his surrounding?

Abeg, Taraba matter don tire me. Governor, continue till 2015.

grin grin grin

Sorry for laughing though grin grin
this was video covered and replayed on their state tv and here you are making silly and obdurate comments to score cheap popularity on this forum.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by jamace(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Those follow follow people should allow the gov to breath fresh air na. Haba!! angry Eye service will kill some people in this world.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by FoxyFlow(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Soloter: this was video covered and replayed on their state tv and here you are making silly and obdurate comments to score cheap popularity on this forum.

Me?

Cheap popularity?

SMH....

Where do you keep freedom of expression and speech...

I go fall your hands here if you no respect yourself angry angry
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by citizenY(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hmmnn, why do these guys want to insult our sensibilities? They should allow this guy to ""SPEEDY RECOVER" ,a ala Shina Peters.

Fishing is a hobby for many of us and it makes a mockery of the pastime with the crowd I saw in the picture, not to talk of Suntai sitting in a chair etc etc.....and more stupidly...fishing of all places.....in his own fishpond?? WHY DEM NO CARRY AM GO RIVER BENUE,,,,,,YEYE PEOPLE....THIS MAN NEEDS PROPER ATTENTION, FROM HIS DOCTORS AND NOT ALL THESE VULTURES[/b][b]
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
fingard02k: Very soon, MTN and other networks will start making
money of ASUU Strike.
You'll see stuff like: To get all news on ASUU Strike, text ASUU to 38343.
Costs N100 per week. Predict when ASUU will call off strike and stand a
chance to be a winner in the MTN PREDICT AND WIN
PROMO.
Text your predictions to 38323. N10 per SMS. Download the new ASUU Caller tune and get your
callers grooving. Text ASUU to 4100. N50 monthly.
If i may ask, how old are u?
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by nelandrewz(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
grin
kekakuz: anyway thank God mango is out
grin
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Danmas: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
Akshow: Still trying desperately to remain in power. Ur show to change d fact that u shud be recuperating and trying to enjoy life n be thankful u are alive instead of trying to prove u are still capAble when we all know u ar not
Akshow: Still trying desperately to remain in power. Ur show to change d fact that u shud be recuperating and trying to enjoy life n be thankful u are alive instead of trying to prove u are still capAble when we all know u ar not
[quote author=Akshow]Still trying desperately to remain in power. Ur show to change d fact that u shud be recuperating and trying to enjoy life n be thankful u are alive instead of trying to prove u are still capAble when we all know u ar not []
Let us see a video clip. Pls. Can anyone ask the governor the following:
1. Who are you?
2. Did u have family.
3. Who is Taraba state governor?
This guy cannot even recognise his desperate wife.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by mbulela: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: And this mofo is still the governor of a state in Nigeria undecided How about resigning honorably & taking good care of himself....
What you are seeing here is the result of marrying a wicked woman.
This man is married to a Jezebel.
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by mbulela: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
danny301:

Guy, everything is not politics... Suntai needs that exercise for his recuperation... Thank God he is on his way to recovery, whether he will still govern the state or not is inconsequential, so instead of reading onlookers' facial expressions, try to see the positive side of the whole thing which is the fact that the governor is getting better.

More than anything else, he needs resignation to recuperate properly. If this man had any form of sanity left in him,he would long have resigned. The fact that he has not resigned is proof that he is too sick in the head to be a governor.

1 Like

Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by Edeze(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2013
I wish him quck ricovering in jesus name amen
Re: Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing by billyG(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2013
This is fuckin funny,d govnor shld have face d cam showing his 32 & chewing his gworo proudly,seriously who is that Arab fishing along with him grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls / Mc Oluomo Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.