Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,715 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Anybody With Helpful Info About *focal Dystonia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anybody With Helpful Info About *focal Dystonia (474 Views)

I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? / Is Lots Of Sex During Pregnancy Helpful During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Helpful Info About *focal Dystonia by Kingnonny(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Please you guys should help... Think i have writer's cramp Dystonia from all indications, after the doctor's examinations. It started like 4-5 yrs ago now is paining me especially on my joints and its on my two limbs... The problem now is that as i researched i found out that the problem has no utimate cure, and the drugs for supressing it all have serious side effects, i now ask myself how on earth do this paralysing problem got to my body. The most terrifying thing to me is that after reading the side effects of the drug prescribed by the doctor i begin to have a rethink weda to add more problems to myself as a result of these serious side effects or should ì quit this medical treatment. Am just perplexed, but i think God will has a solution to it *focal dystonial*. Please if you have any useful help for me don't hestitate to let me know am seriously in pain... Neurologists help, my good palz help, God help Me!

(1) (Reply)

How Syndicate Lures Patients To Purchase Kidneys Illegally - / Herbs And Its Efficacies. / Get Rid Of That Dental Problem Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.