Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

#Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: - Nairaland / General (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: (93681 Views)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ladyf dey try sleep small na ....shuoo!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
LastMumu:
Ladyf dey try sleep small na ....shuoo!
hehehe grin

Sleep no wan come na. I say make I come win some souls over to #TeamFynestboi...
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe grin

Sleep no wan come na. I say make I come win some souls over to #TeamFynestboi...

OK, good luck on your soul-winning quest then.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
LastMumu:

OK, good luck on your soul-winning quest then.

Ermmm.... can I spam your mentions a bit on Saturday? Abeg... epp us! grin
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
ladyF:

Ermmm.... can I spam your mentions a bit on Saturday? Abeg... epp us! grin

Sorry love, I'm for Vizkiz.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
LastMumu:

No p dear... kiss kiss kiss
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by papinx(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Babyfaceafrica

We solicit your vote for Fynestboi as the Mr Nairaland contest ends on Saturday....

Please, we need your help cry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by papinx(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen, we solicit your vote for Fynestboi as the Mr Nairaland contest ends on Saturday....

Please, we need your help cry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 05, 2016
ladyF:

Missed you too dear... kiss no serious news. Where have you been tho... cry
dear I've been good oh. since no one write me I just decide to read current information and go offline. that's what I do almost everyday when I surf NL. dear don't you think it important we get to know ourselves better? I can share contact with you so we can chat on WhatsApp.
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ladyF(f): 12:41am On Aug 05, 2016
Blyzz:
dear I've been good oh. since no one write me I just decide to read current information and go offline. that's what I do almost everyday when I surf NL. dear don't you think it important we get to know ourselves better? I can share contact with you so we can chat on WhatsApp.
lol no one writes me too. You could post every once in a while na...

Wanted to ask for votes for Fynestboi for Mr. NL on Saturday. cry Dozing off already, we'll continue the discussion in a few hours dear...please... kiss kiss kiss
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by sparkleboy(m): 12:44am On Aug 05, 2016
ladyF:

lol what do you want dear? kiss

Everyone will get a chance to order what he/she wants at the victory bash on Saturday if we win... grin

Is that a yes? cry
Lol
I wouldn't mind a special dinner with you tongue cos I'll be totally busy on Saturday grin
Why don't you send a PM wink
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 05, 2016
ladyF:

lol no one writes me too. You could post every once in a while na...

Wanted to ask for votes for Fynestboi for Mr. NL on Saturday. cry Dozing off already, we'll continue the discussion in a few hours dear...please... kiss kiss kiss

yeah, I click on your link and read the message you pass across. No qualms, you give me his link by Saturday. now you can go to bed

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by sexymoma(f): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2016
Fynestboi we know
Fynestboi we'll vote for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Juliaann(f): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Miscellaneous:

*busted* ....... lol. Give me some credit...... but on a serious note u look like this girl I talked abt. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me again sha
maybe
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by 3RNEST(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2016
LastMumu:

Lolz i like this... Omo the Crown is ours.. NO DOUBT VIZKIZ ALL THE WAY....
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by seunwen2(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2016
VizKiz all the way
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by dapsondou(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
ladyF:
lol how u dey na? kiss

I wan beg for you time on Saturday o. Hope you no go vex? grin
Next round of voting? I'm available.

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by honeydear(f): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nitefury

hello

We solicit your vote for Fynestboi as the Mr Nairaland contest ends on Saturday....

Please, we need your help cry cry cry
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by honeydear(f): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ptoall1000

Please, we need your help
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by honeydear(f): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hafees
Callydon
Telim
Sveen
Enm
Juxtified

Please, I am sorry for giving you this unnecessary mention, please pardon me.

i need a favour from you.

please tomorrow is the grand finale of Mr. Nairaland 2016, from 10am - 6pm.

Sequel to the above i want to solicit for your vote.

[size=13pt]Fynestboi [/size] really need your vote to be crown tomorrow sad sad we cant do this without your vote embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please will you vote him tommorow? sad sad sad
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by honeydear(f): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fanex

Gentlebabs

Switchmax8

Yinkagbo

Keneking

[size=13pt]Fynestboi [/size] really need your vote to be crown tomorrow sad sad we cant do this without your vote embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by honeydear(f): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

Damosky12
ClintonNzedimma
Paperwhite
Export1
2BB4CB3E
Ogmask
Ministeriallist smiley
Cyberguy72
Semitunde
Lordkhalifa
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by honeydear(f): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2016

Youpele52
Omolizzy
Sparkle777
Zoomzu
Bakynes
76Naira
Tooltip

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by honeydear(f): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Miscellaneous(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
honeydear!!
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by ministeriallist: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
honeydear:
kiss kiss kiss

No qualms
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Miscellaneous(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Otses, we solicit your vote for Fynestboi as the Mr Nairaland contest ends on Saturday....
Please, we need your help for a friend & a brother
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by honeydear(f): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
ministeriallist:

No qualms

WOW. Thank you kiss kiss kiss

will mention you tomorrow with the link.

2 Likes

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by honeydear(f): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Miscellaneous:
honeydear!!

smiley
Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by Miscellaneous(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
TheAziz, we solicit your vote for Fynestboi as the Mr Nairaland contest ends on Saturday....
Please, we need your help for a friend & a brother.... Fynestboi cannot win without u

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by honeydear(f): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2016

Asarila
Epiphany
RichDad1
Nautillus
Sammycarz
Ponpon
Esmeralda1
Aizenosa
Ctemi
Smhart1

[size=18pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hon kiss kiss[/size]
May the Lord continue to strengthen and protect you, guide you and Crown your efforts with success in all ramifications. Long healthy live in prosperity guys.

I need a favour from you.

1 Like

Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by honeydear(f): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2016

NegeduGrace
Nicky058
Koladebrainiac
Ekoson95
Ozo13
Devilmaycry
BraniacX

[size=18pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hon kiss kiss[/size]
May the Lord continue to strengthen and protect you, guide you and Crown your efforts with success in all ramifications. Long healthy live in prosperity guys.

I need a favour from you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (83) (Reply)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / SIN Lounge / How To Legally Buy A Gun In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.