Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary (1250 Views)

Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? / World's Famous Freemasons / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by homesteady(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
Freemasons are members of Freemasonry,
the largest and oldest fraternity in the
world. The District Grand Lodge of
Nigeria is part of the United Grand Lodge
of England which was formed in 1717 as a
philosophical fraternity whose members
sought to further their education and
spirituality. The Grand Lodge is headed
by HRH Prince Edward, the Duke of Kent.

On Friday, 25th October 2013, the
District Grand Lodge of Nigeria (with 36
lodges and over 1,000 members in the
English constitution)will begin the
celebration of its 100th Year Anniversary.
A cocktail party will hold that Friday, and
on Saturday, 26th October by 2pm, there
will be a lecture to be delivered by former
Ghanaian president, Mr. John Kufour.

Expected at the grand finale is the Grand
Master, the Duke of Kent represented by
his Pro and his grand secretary who is
going to preside over the affair. The
Grand Master and Grand Lodge of
Nigeria, HRM Obi of Onitsha; the Ooni of
Ife; District Grand Masters of Ghana and
Sierra Leone are also expected. At the
launch, there will be a presentation to the
Sickle Cell Foundation.

www.citypeoplegroup.org/nigerian-freemasons/
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by AbuMikey(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2013

Lemme check my mobile e-book libary!!

I gat something for this thread! wink

Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by AbuMikey(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2013

Provincial Grand Lord of Nigeria

I don't want to be held responsible for someone else's change of ______ lipsrsealed

Ain't gonna post nothing more than these Pictures grin

Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by Chanchit: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Abu, are you a mason..? I've been hearing too much of freemason nowadays o, I even heard about this said anniversary like 2wks ago on coolfm news.
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by homesteady(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Provincial Grand Lord of Nigeria

I don't want to be held responsible for someone else's change of ______ lipsrsealed

Ain't gonna post nothing more than these Pictures grin

Is that the Obi of Onitsha?
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by AbuMikey(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chanchit: @Abu, are you a mason..? I've been hearing too much of freemason nowadays o, I even heard about this said anniversary like 2wks ago on coolfm news.

I'm an illuminated being!!! cool

Mr. Multifaceted

Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by homesteady(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chanchit: @Abu, are you a mason..? I've been hearing too much of freemason nowadays o, I even heard about this said anniversary like 2wks ago on coolfm news.

I'm also suspecting same! I've heard many people accusing him of being a mason grin grin
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by Tolexander: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
It's been long i heard about the freemasonry. Seems the illuminati palaver is stealing the show.

Why are the northern emirs and sultans not part of the chiefs?
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by AbuMikey(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady:

Is that the Obi of Onitsha?

His name is Olorogun Moses O. Taiga

Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by AbuMikey(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady:

I'm also suspecting same! I've heard many people accusing him of being a mason grin grin

LOL!! gringrin

Your wish!!!

I have spoken!!

Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by homesteady(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

His name is Olorogun Moses O. Taiga

Ok!
You know much about them oh!
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I'm an illuminated being!!! cool

Mr. Multifaceted

illuminated by ganja grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by AbuMikey(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady:

Ok!
You know much about them oh!

What I call diverse knowledge wink

Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by AbuMikey(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: illuminated by ganja grin grin grin

My brother from the beautiful kingdom of Nubia cheesy

What's good sire? smiley

Its been a long while grin

Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

My brother from the beautiful kingdom of Nubia cheesy

What's good sire? smiley

Its been a long while grin

been a while indeed sire. batteries needed recharging. these scoffers drain battery faster than a car with no alternator. everytin is coo sha. trust all is coo at ya end grin grin
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by homesteady(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

What I call diverse knowledge wink

Hmm! I see angry
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by AbuMikey(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
homesteady:
Hmm! I see angry

gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by AbuMikey(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: been a while indeed sire. batteries needed recharging. these scoffers drain battery faster than a car with no alternator. everytin is coo sha. trust all is coo at ya end grin grin

All is well sire!

Errm,how's your section? undecided

I don't like that region of NL a bit, and I don't even know why gringrin

Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

All is well sire!

Errm,how's your section? undecided

I don't like that region of NL a bit, and I don't even know why gringrin

lmao i dont blame you. its like afghanistan and syria out here chief. heathens constantly raging 24 7. they dont take no rest neither. its the valley of dry bones out here chief. the land of the zombies. gotta be strong mentally out in these spiritual mine fields. so ermm yeah but its fun lol. i wouldnt have it any other way. other sections i find slow and boring wink grin
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by AbuMikey(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
obadiah777: lmao i dont blame you. its like afghanistan and syria out here chief. heathens constantly raging 24 7. they dont take no rest neither. its the valley of dry bones out here chief. the land of the zombies. gotta be strong mentally out in these spiritual mine fields. so ermm yeah but its fun lol. i wouldnt have it any other way. other sections i find slow and boring wink grin

You never disappoint with your long epistles gringrin

I'm gonna be paying you section a visit by noon tomorrow wink

Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You never disappoint with your long epistles gringrin

[b] I'm gonna be paying you section a visit by noon tomorrow
wink

[/b]
we shall be waiting for you with open arms, confetti, a KJV bible, bread and wine. grin
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by homesteady(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abu Mikey and Obadiah you both are derailing my thread angry
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by Chanchit: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
See, Abu even dey give time wei e go enter religious section.
Re: Nigerian Freemasons Prepare for 100th Anniversary by AbuMikey(m): 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chanchit: See, Abu even dey give time wei e go enter religious section.

Abi na! gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Is The Most Religious Country In The World 2013: See Top 10 List / | / Tithe Of A Worldly Worker, Acceptable To God Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.