Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (26028 Views)

Photos: Satan worshippers builds Baphomet Statue In USA, christians protest / When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group / World's Famous Freemasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Misoki(m): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2010
How do the Freemasons do their services when they meet for worship. Do they meet weekly for worshipping. And why are they associated with satan worshipping. I would like to know in and out about them.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by jessefly: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2010
yeah there are satan worsippers nd believe me they do have influential people, like presidents, celebrities decision makers, ceos, they r pretty strong too
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Misoki(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2010
You know I read somewhere, where one person, if not mistaken introduced himself as a freemason. He denied that they worship satan, saying they never worshipped satan. SINCE THEN I DONT HAVE FACTS TO PROVE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE SATANISTS. At least I know that there are satanist and I even so there Bible in the website, and I know that there are the FREEMASONS. Are not satanists and freemasons two different groups?? Please anyone who knows the truth, kindly put it here!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by jessefly: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
they worship the goat sign of the devil, they dont have respect for God, notice jigga n his lyrics dont be deceived dude they might say they are not devil worshippers but its all the grand scheme to take as many people to hell with them
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by otitokoro1: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2010
http://web.ncf.ca/tonyc/mason.html

hope this may help you.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by otitokoro1: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by LAFOCUZY: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2010
The scottish southern juridiction of the freemason fraternity has about 33 compactmentalised degrees. by that I mean you don.t know what is in the next degree until you qualify. You amy only realize that you are in an organisation that worship lucifer at the 30 degree. Albiet spike the 33rd degree mason tells that and until you accept and agree to the worship of lucifer you will not be initiated into that degree
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Lady2(f): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2010
I am not sure of them worshipping Satan, but I am sure that they do not accept the Triune God and should therefore be off limits to Christians.

Most especially to Catholics reading this. I know a lot of people are unaware about Freemasons, I was asked about it by a fellow Nigerian and had to tell him, but just so you are aware, one cannot be Catholic and be a freemason, that is automatic excommunication.

Freemasons do deal with the diabolic, and they do believe in all gods, which is directly contrary to the Catholic faith, you cannot swear an allegiance to them.
For the women their sisters are the Order of the Eastern Star so stay away from them too.

Though it may seem that they're harmless or that their past are no longer with them, but that is the great trick of the devil, to try to get you to believe that he isn't real.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Misoki(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2010
Yes Lady but have you tried to follow the links given by otitokoro1? The sre so helpful to many things about masonry. I'm now starting to believe that these people do worship satan. Iswa the list of gods the worship and satan is one of them. The information was true then no doubt they worship devil. Here it is:
http://jesus-messiah.com/html/masonry.html

http://www.bilderberg.org/masons.htm

http://www.cuttingedge.org/free15.htm

http://www.cuttingedge.org/free11.html

But the question is this that, is freemason different from those satan worshippers who I read about them and saw their bible which is somehow different from the bibles of the freemasons?
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by PastorAIO: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2010
To know how to die.  That is the beginning and end of it all.

I'm surprised that there is so much information about an organisation that is supposed to be secret. If it is a secret then how did all these people know about it. Are they members?

All this reminds me of when I was a child and we used to have family prayers where we had to shut our eyes in prayer. One day Biola raised his voice in accusation, "Oyinkan was not shutting her eyes!".
"You too, how did you see her!!!", was the response to his disappointment.

These people are just peddling speculations and fear mongering. It is pitiful.
What they do practise in the lodge is a series of rather revolting initiation rites for each level that frankly no rational human being should be subjected to - yet they do it.

I wonder what these revolting rites are. How did the writer find out about them and where can we find out more about them. I believe that the writer is telling an outright lie in order to paint masonry in as black a picture as possible.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by agathamari(f): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2010
freemasons are not a religion, they are a social organisation. they do not worship anything let alone the devil. some are even christians.

people fear the unkown and assume what they dont understand to be evil.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by PastorAIO: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2010
agathamari:

freemasons are not a religion, [b]they are a social organisatio[/b]n. they do not worship anything let alone the devil. some are even christians.

people fear the unkown and assume what they dont understand to be evil.

Oh, but you underestimate the threat of a social organisation, any social organisation. One of the greatest advantages mankind has ever had was its ability to pool its resources. It follows that organisations are sources of great influence. It also follows that any organization with an agenda of it's own will feel threatened by any other organization. The better organized the other organization the more threatening it becomes.

This for me is the more plausible reason why the Vatican would excommunicate freemasons. It is also the reason why King Philip of France would try to exterminate the Knights of the Temple (and for their wealth too). It is all about power, political power, not spiritual power.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by TBits: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2010
@LAFOCUZY
The scottish southern juridiction of the freemason fraternity has about 33 compactmentalised degrees. by that I mean you don.t know what is in the next degree until you qualify. You amy only realize that you are in an organisation that worship lucifer at the 30 degree. Albiet spike the 33rd degree mason tells that and until you accept and agree to the worship of lucifer you will not be initiated into that degree

The above quote by @LAFOCUZY excellently summarizes what Freemason stands for. However I'd like to add the following:
There are quite a few people in life that outrightly reject God and willingly accept the devil others are made to worship the devil by stealth deceit (this does not exonerate them from satanic worship for the deception lays hold of them through their own lust for ungodly things).
Masons are lured by other masons into the organization because at the lower degree, they are told that Freemasons only engage in intellectual fellowship and doing good in the society and the promotion of the superiority of the male gender. This masons become foot soldiers and carry out the clandestine will of their superiors who at the highest level are SATANISTS. The blasphemous name of the devil that is worshiped and is only called upon and mentioned at the highest degree by at least 3 top mason is a kind of Trinity called: 'JAHBULON' Jah for Jehovah (God), Bull for Baal(The devil) and On for Osiris (the ancient Egyptian sun God).
Make no excuse for Freemason regardless of any good that comes out of them. Liken it to University Cults. Those that were sucked up into cultism in universities believed they were joining a social organization(none believed it was satanic worship), but they became foot soldiers in the clandestine blood shedding and murderous plan of the devil to snuff out the life off as many young student as possible. The truth is hidden in highest echelon of the cult creators and for those in doubt, what is social about going into the bush to sing praises to blasphemous idols, initiate by new members by blood and suffering, and kill your fellow students for the flimsiest of reason: that is satanic worship albeit done indirectly and achieved by excellent stealth. Such is Freemason as well.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Remii(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2010
Almost all earliest great Americans were members of Freemasons, including Washington, Franklin etc, if they worshiped devil, how did they get "In God We Trust" into American logo. Just like Awolowo once said, "only those who know deep can call deep".

http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/history/first.html
http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Psychology/mashist.htm

20 GREATEST NAMES OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION

John Adams - Spoke favorably of Freemasonry -- never joined
Samuel Adams - (Close and principle associate of Hancock, Revere & other Masons
Ethan Allen - Mason
Edmund Burke - Mason
John Claypoole - Mason
William Daws - Mason
Benjamin Franklin - Mason
Nathan Hale - No evidence of Masonic connections
John Hancock - Mason
Benjamin Harrison - No evidence of Masonic connections
Patrick Henry - No evidence of Masonic connections
Thomas Jefferson - Deist with some evidence of Masonic connections
John Paul Jones - Mason
Francis Scott Key - No evidence of Masonic connections
Robert Livingston - Mason
James Madison - Some evidence of Masonic membership
Thomas Paine - Humanist
Paul Revere - Mason
Colonel Benjamin Tupper - Mason
George Washington - Mason
Daniel Webster - Some evidence of Masonic connections
Summary: 10 Masons, 3 probable Masons, 1 Humanist, 2 Advocates of Freemasonry, 4 no record of connections.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by otitokoro1: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2010
I am not sure of them worshipping Satan, but I am sure that they do not accept the Triune God and should therefore be off limits to Christians.

Most especially to Catholics reading this. I know a lot of people are unaware about Freemasons, I was asked about it by a fellow Nigerian and had to tell him, but just so you are aware, one cannot be Catholic and be a freemason, that is automatic excommunication.

Freemasons do deal with the diabolic, and they do believe in all gods, which is directly contrary to the Catholic faith, you cannot swear an allegiance to them.
For the women their sisters are the Order of the Eastern Star so stay away from them too.

Though it may seem that they're harmless or that their past are no longer with them, but that is the great trick of the devil, to try to get you to believe that he isn't real.

http://www.prose-n-poetry.com/display_work/10583/

http://www.trosch.org/msn/mason-graphics.html

http://v666./2007/03/13/picture-of-pope-flashing-the-masonic-devil-hand-sign-or-mano-cornuta/

http://vodpod.com/watch/3168956-proof-pope-benedict-is-a-freemason-facilitating-masonic-ecumenicalism-for-the-third-temple
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Duroe: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2010
Freemasons are Luciferians. They worship Satan. You may not get this knowledge about them until you have attained a certain level. They have many influential people among them including (unfortunately) many pentecostal and other christian clergymen.
Check the internet for more exposure about them.
They give freedom for their new members to continue in their religion.
They are very deceptive.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by chakula: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2010
of course.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by LAFOCUZY: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2010
Remii:

Almost all earliest great Americans were members of Freemasons, including Washington, Franklin etc, if they worshiped devil, how did they get "In God We Trust" into American logo. Just like Awolowo once said, "only those who know deep can call deep".

http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/history/first.html
http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Psychology/mashist.htm

20 GREATEST NAMES OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION

John Adams - Spoke favorably of Freemasonry -- never joined
Samuel Adams - (Close and principle associate of Hancock, Revere & other Masons
Ethan Allen - Mason
Edmund Burke - Mason
John Claypoole - Mason
William Daws - Mason
Benjamin Franklin - Mason
Nathan Hale - No evidence of Masonic connections
John Hancock - Mason
Benjamin Harrison - No evidence of Masonic connections
Patrick Henry - No evidence of Masonic connections
Thomas Jefferson - Deist with some evidence of Masonic connections
John Paul Jones - Mason
Francis Scott Key - No evidence of Masonic connections
Robert Livingston - Mason
James Madison - Some evidence of Masonic membership
Thomas Paine - Humanist
Paul Revere - Mason
Colonel Benjamin Tupper - Mason
George Washington - Mason
Daniel Webster - Some evidence of Masonic connections
Summary: 10 Masons, 3 probable Masons, 1 Humanist, 2 Advocates of Freemasonry, 4 no record of connections.

Also cHARLES AND jOHN Finny the British EVENGELIST got upto the 15 degree before they realize they were in a very good, decent organisation that worships Lucifer. The half pyramid and the overlooking eye in the dollar bill is a masonic symbol designed mason who was amember of congress. You may only realize who they worship from the 30 or 33 degree. They worship Amino Lucis. It is a highly secreative and aristocratic organisation.

As a potential initiatee you will be required to have a good social value and support for the state and also good moral. This is why they good state men and they are pushing for the new world order and the one world governement. It's very ok for you to belong to a functional church and will be required to memorize old testament scriptures. Remember, this organisation is centered around abram abif, the mason the freemason believe built the temple in jeruselem on the invitation of David. The freemason believe this man from tyre was murdered by the jews.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Remii(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2010
^^^^ so lucifer worshippers developed most civilized nations and discovered things that make life easier for the non lucifer worshipers, yet lucifer is supposed to be bad, grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by TBits: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2010
^^^^ so lucifer worshippers developed most civilized nations and discovered things that make life easier for the non lucifer worshipers, yet lucifer is supposed to be bad

God created all things including human intelligence and creative ability and any power the devil posses. Man was given this creative power and intelligence by God that he (man) may have dominion over the earthly creation of God, replenish, fill and subdue the earth.
Man is however at his own willing disposal to use his creative ability and intellect to do whatever he feels (for human advancement or destruction),(for godly or UN-godly purposes). But God stands to Judge what every man has done with the gift and life He has given.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by ogajim(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2010
Remii, looks like you need to take a class prior to coming on this thread so the discussions wouldn't seem outlandish to you buddy!
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Duroe: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2010
Many of the contributions here seemed to have forgotten that Lucifer was also a mighty archangel of God. The bible called him the covering Cherub before his fall. God did not stripped him of the power, knowledge and the beauty he had before his fall. So he could give many of his own some of these as long as they will not mind spending their eternity with him. The fruit of knowledge of good and evil Adam and Eve ate also actually gave them the knowledge to do both good and evil- they could also learn from Lucifer. So though they developed all that we see as good for human life today, they equally developed all that could wipe out humanity from the face of the earth. Whichever way they applied the knowledge they now possess, everything still come from the one and only Almighty God.
However God had appointed a day when all rebellion aginst His Rule in the whole creation led by Lucifer will end and thos ewho sided with Lucifer will be confined to Hell forever while those who accepted His offer of forgiveness and redemption (provided by the sacrifice of his Incarnate Word- Jesus Christ) will live with him in the New earth (heavenly in gorvenance and life style but geographically separate from Heaven where God's throne is- though this transition involves a process where ressurected men will temporarily inhabit heaven in the New Jesrusalem) for ever.
This is a summary and may evoke further questions and arguements but I will rather you pick your bible and read it for yourself.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Lady2(f): 12:55am On Apr 21, 2010
Yes Lady but have you tried to follow the links given by otitokoro1? The sre so helpful to many things about masonry. I'm now starting to believe that these people do worship satan. Iswa the list of gods the worship and satan is one of them. The information was true then no doubt they worship devil. Here it is:

Please my dear you must understand that I am not one to be easily convinced by anything anyone puts on a website. I know just how biased and illogical people are.
Any bloke can have a webpage and try to claim some credibility, that doesn't mean they have any credibility. I happen to know very much about the freemasons and do not need a website to inform me, I know fully well the purpose of their existence, I don't care to discuss it here. I am a scholar of history and I mean objective history not biased history. I don't get my learnings from a website, and I advice you not to get your education from a random website posted by a random person. If you are unaware of how well people lie and twist things, then you need to know.

Please do your own credible research, it takes a lot of effort, but it's much better than believing a lie (not that I'm calling the posts lies)
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Lady2(f): 1:09am On Apr 21, 2010
This for me is the more plausible reason why the Vatican would excommunicate freemasons. It is also the reason why King Philip of France would try to exterminate the Knights of the Temple (and for their wealth too). It is all about power, political power, not spiritual power.

I'm glad you're finally doing research, unfortunately you don't do enough research to gather the full story to come to a logical conclusion.

The Knights Templars were soldiers for the Church, freemasons later infiltrated it to bring down the Church, they've also attempted it in the 20th century until Pope John Paul I got a list of those in the Vatican that were freemasons and he tried to publicly excommunicate them but they killed him the night before (do not ask how I got this info, I've got my contacts grin). His reign was 33 days.

King Philip IV of France did not go after the Knights for their wealth, he went after them for their heresy (freemasonry) and some say because he wanted to free himself from the debt he owed them, but nothing about they're powerful and rich. There's no possible way one can come to such a conclusion if one studies history and applies logic.

The freemasons did not always have money, they seldom did anyway, it wasn't until the recent centuries that they gained wealth and power, but before then, the Church was already at war with it because of its heresy.

Stop looking for things that aren't there.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Lady2(f): 3:37am On Apr 22, 2010
You can find this book:

Darkness Visible: A Christian Appraisal of Freemasonry
by Walton Hannah

As a practising Christian, is Freemasonry compatible with one’s duty to Jesus Christ? That is the question which the Rev. Walton Hannah, then a Church of England clergyman (and subsequently a Catholic priest), set himself to answer with the publication of Darkness Visible in 1952.
Darkness Visible contains the entire and authentic text of the Masonic ritual of the first three degrees and of the Royal Arch. Hannah wrote this book to substantiate his conviction that for a quasi-religious organisation such as Freemasonry to offer prayers and worship to God but exclude the name of Jesus Christ demonstrates its incompatibility with Christianity.

www.baroniuspress.com

there are several other books out there too but this is the one I trust and another one, I can't remember the name.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by otitokoro1: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2010
Please my dear you must understand that I am not one to be easily convinced by anything anyone puts on a website. I know just how biased and illogical people are.
Any bloke can have a webpage and try to claim some credibility, that doesn't mean they have any credibility. I happen to know very much about the freemasons and do not need a website to inform me, I know fully well the purpose of their existence, I don't care to discuss it here. I am a scholar of history and I mean objective history not biased history. I don't get my learnings from a website, and I advice you not to get your education from a random website posted by a random person. If you are unaware of how well people lie and twist things, then you need to know.

Please do your own credible research, it takes a lot of effort, but it's much better than believing a lie (not that I'm calling the posts lies)

You must be very argumantative. You are scholar of history and yet you fail to beleive reports even when those that are physically involve tells their side of the story?

I think the problem with you is reading. try and read those pages they might be many, but if you are really objective about what you are saying, you will come to a conclusion.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 24, 2010
Freemasons,

the masonic lodge is the best anyone can join, their motto is Faith, Hope and Charity. So tell me where satanism comes into that. they beleive the best service to God is service to humanity. Most philantropists are masons. Check heads of different charity organisations,they are a member of masonic lodges.

Freemasons is not devilish. Xtians especially tag that name 'satanism' to anything that dont conform with their own ideology
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Lady2(f): 12:34am On Apr 24, 2010
You must be very argumantative. You are scholar of history and yet you fail to beleive reports even when those that are physically involve tells their side of the story?

I think the problem with you is reading. try and read those pages they might be many, but if you are really objective about what you are saying, you will come to a conclusion

So because I refuse to look at your link it means I am argumentative?
What am I supposed to do? Look at your link and like a sheep agree with you?
If I disagreed, you will just label me as an argumentative person right?
Is what you're looking for agreeance and no challenge?

My dear the problem is not with me reading, it's actually with you reading. Because if you actually read my initial post, you would've seen that I stated that they are diabolic. Because I didn't want to make a final judgment on them, doesn't mean I don't know what they are about. You should've actually read my statement before you replied to me. I wanted to point that out to you but instead thought it best to help you save face, but you just felt you knew it all.

I already came to a conclusion, I did not need to read your post. I'd already studied freemasonry, and actually almost became a member of their sister organisation but realised how incompatible they are with Christianity. So you see my dear my information doesn't come from writings on the net.

Now try this foolishness with someone else.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Remii(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2010
ogajim:

Remii, looks like you need to take a class prior to coming on this thread so the discussions wouldn't seem outlandish to you buddy!

Everyone needs to learn a thing or two about everything, so I have no problem with that, but what I would not subscribe to is the notion that anything not well understood or conform with perceived normal is diabolic or evil. You can not tell me these guys are evil just because they pray in way you do not understand. You may have to state details of what they do that you consider devilish.
History has it that early churches have declared some people devilish only to be proven right afterwards. Galileo Galilee was put to death by the church for teaching that the sun was center of the universe against the church believes that earth was, we all know better now.
Better, if you could tell me that you were a member and give evidence of the delivish acts or specifically swearing allegiance to the so called Lucifer, I may begging to take you serious.
Even in modern religious group, some Pentecostal consider Catholics as pagans due to some of traditional practices such as bowing down for images and statues, ceremonial incense burning, etc.

Good and bad people are all over not necessarily due to the association they belong.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by otitokoro1: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2010
I'd already studied freemasonry, and actually almost became a member of their sister organisation but realised how incompatible they are with Christianity. So you see my dear my information doesn't come from writings on the net.

Can you hear yourself? Do you know the process of joining Freemason? YOui said you almost join the sister organisation. Now i know you know nothing about them. I do not depend on writings on the net I only use it to establish others view about what I know.

But try to read my sister so that you could get more exposure.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2010
there is no sister organisation of freemason my dear,

just because u dont understand the tenets of their beliefs doesnt mean they are devilish and diabolical, everyone that is diabolical belongs to one religion or the other, will you say because of that few ones the religion they practice is diabolical?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.