Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dreamweaver A Tale Of Many Stories - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dreamweaver A Tale Of Many Stories (603 Views)

How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / Help! Implementing A Horizontal Looper With Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamweaver A Tale Of Many Stories by emmyx2010: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
please i am using dreamweaver to design a website based with HTML, am inserting tables and most times am seriously angry about the way its working, the question is, which other way can i design this via HTML without using tables.
Re: Dreamweaver A Tale Of Many Stories by talk2me006(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
emmyx2010: please i am using dreamweaver to design a website based with HTML, am inserting tables and most times am seriously angry about the way its working, the question is, which other way can i design this via HTML without using tables.

do you mean you want to use table for your website layout or what?
you can use div tag to achieve that.

1 Like

Re: Dreamweaver A Tale Of Many Stories by kingthreat(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
learn css. After that designing wit dreamweaver wud be fun
Re: Dreamweaver A Tale Of Many Stories by emmyx2010: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
talk2me006:
do you mean you want to use table for your website layout or what?
you can use div tag to achieve that.

YES, I LEARNT HOW TO USE TABLE BUT ITS SO STRESSFUL AND THE OUTPUT IS POOR, WHAT DO I DO, PLS I REALLY NEED TO KNOW THIS
Re: Dreamweaver A Tale Of Many Stories by talk2me006(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2013
emmyx2010:

YES, I LEARNT HOW TO USE TABLE BUT ITS SO STRESSFUL AND THE OUTPUT IS POOR, WHAT DO I DO, PLS I REALLY NEED TO KNOW THIS
that is what am tellin u.use div tag to achieve your desire template layout. use of table is a problem to some browser
Re: Dreamweaver A Tale Of Many Stories by Cordova: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
U don't need more than 1 or 2 weeks to master the real skill of getting professional website without using table design. Table design is not the property of the professionals. Let's talk further on this.

Check this website to learn more

http://articulatetc.com/students_testimony.php

08054659872, 08136266466

(1) (Reply)

GET Free Logo Design Now Pm / How Can One Include Online Payment On A Website / Youtube Now Has A Download Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.