Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed (2147 Views)

I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / Creating Complex / Advanced Search Forms With Sql Queries In Dreamweaver / I Want To Insert Calendar On A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed by KennyG6(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2009
Hi all,

I am designing a wedding website for a friend in Dreamweaver CS3 and need to insert an intro page with "skip intro" option designed in Flash Cs3, problem is am not sure how to go about it.

I would appreciate help on this urgently, thanks
Re: How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2009
use the insert menu on the tool bar insert-media-flash
Re: How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed by KennyG6(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
feyisara:

use the insert menu on the tool bar insert-media-flash
tnx
is that after i have designed the intro page in flash?
Re: How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed by Afam4eva(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
Kenny_G:

tnx
is that after i have designed the intro page in flash?

Yes that's after you've designed the flash part in macromedia flash. Then you export it to dreamweaver. After that you can now import it in dreamweaver just as feyisara said.
Re: How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed by KennyG6(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2009
afam4eva:

Yes that's after you've designed the flash part in macromedia flash. Then you export it to dreamweaver. After that you can now import it in dreamweaver just as feyisara said.

thanks afam4ever much appreciated
Re: How To Insert A Flash Intro Page In Dreamweaver-help Needed by Afam4eva(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2009
Kenny_G:

thanks afam4ever much appreciated

You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Are Coming Up With Intuition, What Can You Say About This Site / Criticize This / Fully Edit The Mobile Version Of Blogger Templates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.