Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Boss, Engineer Ayoola Toluwalagbara Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Boss, Engineer Ayoola Toluwalagbara Kidnapped (1235 Views)

What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? / Why All Yoruba Must Accept Tinubu As Leader By Kehinde Ayoola J P / Sen Ayoola’s S*x Pix With Mistress Rocks Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss, Engineer Ayoola Toluwalagbara Kidnapped by Shegman22(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dear friends, The picture which appears below is Mr. Tolu Ayoola an employee of the Government of Ekiti State. He was abducted together with his official vehicle (a 2012 model Toyota Hilux belonging to the Bureau of Special Projects with registration number: EK 618 A01) on charity street in the Oko-Oba area of Agege, Lagos on sunday 13th October 2013. He was to spend the salah break with his family before this unfortunate incident and he has since not been seen or heard from. Please if you have any leads that can help us find him kindly contact Pst. Jide: 08034317174 or Akintunde: 08037430772 Thank you

Re: My Boss, Engineer Ayoola Toluwalagbara Kidnapped by RockMaxi: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
The Almighty God will intervene in Jesus name...Amen
Re: My Boss, Engineer Ayoola Toluwalagbara Kidnapped by oLAAbEfe(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
May u b find safety....insha Allah
Re: My Boss, Engineer Ayoola Toluwalagbara Kidnapped by Gboliwe: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Na wa! Too much disappearances and kidnappings going on this period. May God keep him safe.

OP no picture yet?
Re: My Boss, Engineer Ayoola Toluwalagbara Kidnapped by prose00: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Was he ever found??
Re: My Boss, Engineer Ayoola Toluwalagbara Kidnapped by successmatters(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sorry about that. God will save him, I pray he will be found alive and healthy. Amen.
Re: My Boss, Engineer Ayoola Toluwalagbara Kidnapped by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2023
Thread of 10yrs ago how far now?

(1) (Reply)

Leader Of Okoloma Ikpangi Apologizes To Kingsley Kuku / 22 Senators Set To Dump Pdpfor APC / Making Money Out Of OBJ's Letter To GEJ and Iyabo's To Her Dad (Picture).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.