Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? (1630 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by writers4hire: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
I mean, what do you guys hate her so much? Is it because she's an Igbo woman? FYI, whatever you guys say here does not matter so you can run your mouth all you like. She's still the minister of aviation and she's not getting sacked. Whatever you say in this forum of yours will not make any difference. Fresh air till 2019. You can even ask for a third term and we'll arrange it for you.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
When you fight corruption, corruption will fight back.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by madamoringo(f): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
No thief is liked anywhere except in your land! No one hates a honest, hardworking man! She did the crime, she should do the time. Your blackmail will not work!

https://www.nairaland.com/1487447/oduah-gate-it-not-enough

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by ogb5(m): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
madam_oringo: No thief is liked anywhere except in your land! No one hates a honest, hardworking man! She did the crime, she should do the time. Your blackmail will not work!

https://www.nairaland.com/1487447/oduah-gate-it-not-enough

In plain language and in your own words, what did she do?
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by writers4hire: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
I smell a propaganda against her here in Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
There is a paid propoganda against the aviation minister.seun of nairaland is part of the paid propogandist.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by trillville(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogb5:

In plain language and in your own words, what did she do?

Nigeria is ranked 134th out of 185 countries based on GDP per capita(standard of living). In other words, Nigeria is a poor country. Even mrs. Iweala said it that we should not compare ourselves with other oil producing countries because of the size of our population.

Nigerians voted massively for GEJ in 2011 because they felt he would lead us in an equitable fashion and not employ ministers that will purchase vehicles more expensive than what obama and David Cameron drive.

Nigerians do not hate ms stella, we are just seriously disappointed at GEJ.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by egift(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
If what is said on Nairaland does not mean a thing, OP why are you so worried?

@TOPIC: Why is Stella so in love with BMW? By the way, were the cars gift from the crashing Airline that she wants to convert to cash?
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by fatherab1: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
I love Stella fø̲̣̣я̅ converting that kitchen called Nnamdi Azik airport abuja into a decent looking airport.
But, she fell into d traps of those enemies of nigeria's progress by uttering dat it was God's will fø̲̣̣я̅ people †̥☺ die in crash and fø̲̣̣я̅ buying those satanic vehicles.
This woman would have ended as a Gov or VP some day.
Besides, she is very pretty (minus make-up)
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by writers4hire: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
father ab: I love Stella fø̲̣̣я̅ converting that kitchen called Nnamdi Azik airport abuja into a decent looking airport.
But, she fell into d traps of those enemies of nigeria's progress by uttering dat it was God's will fø̲̣̣я̅ people †̥☺ die in crash and fø̲̣̣я̅ buying those satanic vehicles.
And who said she can't? Forget those tribalists trying to pull her down. It won't work for them. Madam Stella carry on with your good works in the aviation sector. We are solidly behind you.
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
Op, I can see that you are high on your so-called "Fresh air". Na by force to breathe am?? If the president fails to probe the matter then I would have to admit that he is trully daft

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by redsun(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Because she is just another fundamentally nigerian immoral politician like tinubu,fani kayode,kalu atiku or obj.

Only a thief or a fundamentally foo'lish nigerian will appreciate a front line nigerian politician.The game of politics in nigeria is about looting and that is the main reason people join politics in nigeria,nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by Pukkah: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
writers4hire: And who said she can't? Forget those tribalists trying to pull her down. It won't work for them. Madam Stella carry on with your good works in the aviation sector. We are solidly behind you.

Ok, she has heard you. Even if the President sacks her, she will not leave because YOU are solidly behind her.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by bloggernaija: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
writers4hire: I smell a propaganda against her here in Nairaland.
She dipped her hands into the cookie jar and got caught.
News about her corrupt practices has been dripping out little by little.
This one just seems so outrageous as to shock people to their senses.
She is not even close to being the most corrupt minister.
She happens to be in charge of a very visible ministry in which ordinary one tragedy is worldwide news.
She also happens to be a typical nigerian who thinks building roads and physical structures is what governance is all about.
She would have made more impact by simply making what already exist work without beautifying anything.
But the problem remain the same since independence .THE WRONG PEOPLE IN THE WRONG POSITIONS.
SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT AVIATION.
She drop the ball.
Aesthetic over Functionality
Politics over safety
Greed over honour

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by donphilopus: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
writers4hire: I mean, what do you guys hate her so much? Is it because she's an Igbo woman? FYI, whatever you guys say here does not matter so you can run your mouth all you like. She's still the minister of aviation and she's not getting sacked. Whatever you say in this unpopular forum of yours will not make any difference. Fresh air till 2019. You can even ask for a third term and we'll arrange it for you.
@Bolded...

Is this not contrary?? www.nairaland.com/1487429/jonathan-finally-agrees-sack-stella
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by donphilopus: 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
father ab: I love Stella fø̲̣̣я̅ converting that kitchen called Nnamdi Azik airport abuja into a decent looking airport.
You're talking of beauty, at this perilious time...
SMH
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by donphilopus: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
writers4hire: And who said she can't? Forget those tribalists trying to pull her down. It won't work for them. Madam Stella carry on with your good works in the aviation sector. We are solidly behind you.
What are you spewing?? Visit here www.nairaland.com/1487429/jonathan-finally-agrees-sack-stella
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by iconaus: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2013
Because you get bigots in NL . That is where they show their hatred for Igbo people . No mater what; what ll be will be no matter how you try to stop it . if the allegation against her is right , that is wrong but why her only ? i know worse has happened ( FFK when he was in that position) or is happening in other ministries but nothing has been said . It is a pity for Nigeria . With this type of hatred ; we cant function as a unified entity . Civil war made Nigeria worse and we are still suffering from the effect of civil war . It is not possible to think that a region can be suppressed for eternity because of civil war - no condition is permanent - one day there is going be a change and the wind of change is blowing now and some people are not comfortable to that . The world is really unfair .
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by Lilaex: 12:55am On Oct 22, 2013
Shut! The FUCKKk Up and speak for ur self BITCHH!!

trillville:

Nigeria is ranked 134th out of 185 countries based on GDP per capita(standard of living). In other words, Nigeria is a poor country. Even mrs. Iweala said it that we should not compare ourselves with other oil producing countries because of the size of our population.

Nigerians voted massively for GEJ in 2011 because they felt he would lead us in an equitable fashion and not employ ministers that will purchase vehicles more expensive than what obama and David Cameron drive.

Nigerians do not hate ms stella, we are just seriously disappointed at GEJ.
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by ChimaAdeoye: 4:17am On Oct 22, 2013
writers4hire: I mean, what do you guys hate her so much? Is it because she's an Igbo woman? FYI, whatever you guys say here does not matter so you can run your mouth all you like. She's still the minister of aviation and she's not getting sacked. Whatever you say in this unpopular forum of yours will not make any difference. Fresh air till 2019. You can even ask for a third term and we'll arrange it for you.

Because NL is a Yoruba tribal ground. But they should continue their tribalism, it will be their downfall
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by freesoul3(f): 4:26am On Oct 22, 2013
op, Nairaland does not hate stella oduah, Yoruba nairalanders hate her from here to facebook and twitter.
they hate her because they fear for Lagos if enugu airport starts to operate fully

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by naijaking1: 4:34am On Oct 22, 2013
free_soul: op, Nairaland does not hate stella oduah, Yoruba nairalanders hate her from here to facebook and twitter.
they hate her because they fear for Lagos if enugu airport starts to operate fully

Gbam!
Right on the money. Na fear dey drive all these bile on the lady. It shall be well, joor. A fair competition is all we ask for.
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 22, 2013
@OP, why should someone of sound mind wake up one morning and suddenly decide it is time to start hating a fellow human being?
Is this how your mind works?

For the record, I hold nothing against her on a personal basis, save for her penchant for corruption. To be clear, despite harbouring deep concerns about her appointment to begin with, mainly because of known antecedents within the oil sector, I actually backed off, in order to monitor her work from afar. As time went on, I was gladdened to see proof of her remodelling efforts, and also the commencement of international flights at Enugu.

More recently, even with mutterings of underhand dealings seeping through, I came close to reversing all of my initial doubts when I read about the departure of staff within the aviation sector for cross-training at Lufthansa in Germany. You may recall that this contentious issue was one of the primary reasons for suspending our bilateral agreement with the company before a quick reversal.

With the above being said, like others now calling for her resignation, I abhor corruption. While I recognise that we have experienced successive periods of maladministration within the aviation sector, I reject any rationalisations which locates this new vista on an unchanging continuum.

To accept blind sentiments anchored on an ethnically biased view, as you and a number of commentators have demonstrated thus far, @OP, is to give life to the philistinism couched in Frederick Lugard's appraisal of the African.

"In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person. Lacking in self control, discipline, and foresight.

Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery.

His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future, or grief for the past.

“He lacks the power of organization, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business.
He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility"

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by malele(m): 6:08am On Oct 22, 2013
Leave the fools dey think is to create trend and shout afam must GO.
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by Wsdm: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2013
May her recklessness that has claimed the lives of so many wonderful souls( may they rest in peace) be mirrored to you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by fatherab1: 7:06am On Oct 22, 2013
donphilopus: You're talking of beauty, at this perilious time...
SMH

♏Ɣ broda, appreciating her looks doesn't mean approval of her actions †̥☺ buy d cars
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by writers4hire: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2013
chima12: There is a paid propoganda against the aviation minister.seun of nairaland is part of the paid propogandist.
I wouldn't be too surprised about that.
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by writers4hire: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2013
egift: If what is said on Nairaland does not mean a thing, OP why are you so worried?

@TOPIC: Why is Stella so in love with BMW? By the way, were the cars gift from the crashing Airline that she wants to convert to cash?
Is it only in Nigeria that ministers buy bullet proof cars and BMW? Have you ever been to the US? Have you ever seen their politicians? Did you see the cars they move around in? Do they move around in Toyota Camrys or Peugeot 406?
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2013
writers4hire: And who said she can't be govnr? Forget those tribalists trying to pull her down. It won't work for them. Madam Stella carry on with your good works in the aviation sector. We are solidly behind you.
of course, peole like stella will alwys be governors in ur land while guys like Ngige, Dora and Soludo will alwys get barked down grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by nku5: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2013
Hypocrisy is the answer. The interests of bi-courtney, maevis etc as well as their internal long term collaborators in faan and her ministry are being crushed so they want to hype as much muck against her as possible. Fani kayode left a bill of 400 million in hotel bills, champagne, food and hoes and he is being applauded as a champion of progress today by some...

We know the cars were exorbitant but there is no clear-cut link to embezzlement. People whose speakers of assembly are on trial for stealing billions and keep mute or blame it political with hunting are not dissapointing discerning observers in their endless game of two faced slime hogging. Smh
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by writers4hire: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2013
kolawaxxy: Op, I can see that you are high on your so-called "Fresh air". Na by force to breathe am?? If the president fails to probe the matter then I would have to admit that he is trully daft
How many is Fashola probing in Lagos?
Re: Why Does Nairaland Hate Stella Oduah So Much? by Emperor007: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2013
OP, please modify topic to:

Why do SW hate Stella Oduah so much?

All the rubbish thread and comments against her are 99.9% from a particular region ( SW ).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's 121 Million Mobile Phone Subscribers Live On $1 A Day? / Photo Of The Day: Keeping Fit With Mallam Okorocha / Refuge:Picture first Igbos to come to azaba Delta of country Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.