Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika (20420 Views)

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / Army Begins Massive Recruitment-ihejirika. / WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by johntousin(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
The Chief of Army Staff stated this in Ibadan.

The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Azubuike Ihejirika, said the army had commenced massive recruitment to tackle the security challenge in the country.

Mr. Ihejirika said this while opening a five-day seminar organised by the army’s Department of Civil-Military Affairs at the 2 Division, Odogbo, Ibadan on Monday.

“I have commenced the recruitment of 9,000 persons in our various training institutions’’, Mr. Ihejirika said.

The army chief, represented by Major General John Ewansiha, said the objective of the seminar was to foster better working relations with civil society organisations toward winning hearts and minds.

Mr. Ihejirika reiterated the intention of the army to train and retrain its officers in order to meet the security challenge of the country.

“Indeed, the Nigerian army is currently occupied with domestic challenges in several parts of the country, especially in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States’’, he said.

The Chief of Civil-Military Affairs, Major General Bola Koleoso, said the seminar was part of the quests to resolve the crisis currently facing the nation.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146991-nigeria-army-begins-massive-recruitment-9000-officials-ihejirika.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nigeria-army-begins-massive-recruitment-9000-officials-ihejirika

1 Like

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by ewosk: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
this is nice....
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Bright2(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Even those soldiers that don't understand english also tool part,let's watch & see if it will make the situation improve!
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Jelo4kul(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Everytime they would say they are tackling on the security aspect of this fabulous country. I agree with them o. But the truth is that the security is mainly for the top officaials. While d peasants go on loosing thier things in the hands of armed-robbers. Well this time around make the security no reach my side oo,cus d higher the security officers,the higher the extortion of money from our pockets.

1 Like

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by chimchim1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
“I have commenced the recruitment of 9,000 persons in our various training institutions’’, Mr. Ihejirika said.

u re not d one recruiting pls.

instead it should be “WE have commenced the recruitment of 9,000 persons in our various training institutions’’

17 Likes

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by sage007: 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Shall we ask ourselves if the recruitment of 9000 military personnel will quell these insurgency? This country is a huge joke!!!

2 Likes

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
make them employ GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Ranter: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
The new recruits should be weaned off parboiled ice. It makes the brain matter coagulate.

See countries that consume parboil, it's kill kill kill all the time. Haiti, Iraq, Nigeria.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Sunny360: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
Keep up d tempo & bombard dose bomboclad known as BH..
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Okijajuju1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
9000 more Government approved terrorists.. angry

The Nigerian military is utterly useless.. What kind of training are they giving them when they come out feeling above the law and using weapons and uniforms that we gave them to use in protecting us to harass and intimidate us..

1 Like

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by gilgal7(f): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bright2: Even those soldiers that don't understand english also tool part,let's watch & see if it will make the situation improve!
u too understand english wella....u mean TOOK....?

10 Likes

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Okijajuju1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
sage007: Shall we ask ourselves if the recruitment of 9000 military personnel will quell these insurgency? This country is a huge joke!!!

Did Americas invasion of Iraq stop Al-Qaeda?
Did Israel's fence stop Hezbollah from attacking them?
Did Britains no fly zone over Libya bring them peace?

Nna go follow your mate roll tyre outside... angry

10 Likes

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
How are they applying?
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
How can i apply mr oga?
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by resdan(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nw wey ASUU don strike...student gat no choice dan 2 dy face war...na soldier we be!
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by WildChild00(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Okija_juju: 9000 more Government approved terrorists.. angry

The Nigerian military is utterly useless.. What kind of training are they giving them when they come out feeling above the law and using weapons and uniforms that we gave them to use in protecting us to harass and intimidate us..

For the police you're right, but for the military you're wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by eagleeye2: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bright2: Even those soldiers that don't understand english also tool part,let's watch & see if it will make the situation improve!
Ehhhhmmmm I believe it's a key pad error, but correct even the smallest of error in your writing before seeking to correct someone else.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by bhidex007: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
U can recruit me as a Sniper.....oh i luv dat Job xo much

1 Like

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
last year he said d same thing.....even if all Nigerian join military do u think it can stop the challenge we face everyday......

1 Like

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by dheaven: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Its a Nice Development
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by jammyunn(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
I hope the recruitment is OPEN not secret.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by RockMaxi: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
The military has been hijacked by politicians...Should I start clapping for them because they want to employ 9,000 people, why can't they make entrance to the military like that of America, where you can pick up the form at any time and get enrolled.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ayoakinkahunsi: How can i apply mr oga?
See as dis one wan gor die free death, smh sad

1 Like

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by gbishman: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Una dey find who una go kill abi. recruit politians even in America u find government officials resigning their position to join the army in times of war make u recruit them too.
na me nor like my life abi, i hear u sir.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
jammyunn: I hope the recruitment is OPEN not secret.
Anoda appointee
Kai! Smh sad
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by back2sender: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
which kind greek gift be this? dem dey find person wen dem wan kill shocked
ewosk: this is nice....
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by whitecat007: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Is anyone paying attention to where those 9,000 people are coming from in the country? It should be based on quota system but Knowing what his kind is capable of
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by nerodenero: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
johntousin: The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Azubuike Ihejirika, said the army had commenced massive recruitment to tackle the security challenge in the country.
Hope the recruitment process will be transparent?
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by salbis(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hmmmm, english to the core. Smh!
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by princeFAD: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
He probably need replacement for those killed by Boko haram. It is really pathetic that alot of soldiers have been killed by Boko haram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

180 Ekiti Assembly Workers Lose Job / My Friend Is Confused / 10 Questions Serious Job Seekers Must Ask Themselves Before Every Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.