Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika (20424 Views)

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / Army Begins Massive Recruitment-ihejirika. / WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by alex1612: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
[/b]Sacrificial lamb show face[b]
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
chimchim1:

“I have commenced the recruitment of 9,000 persons in our various training institutions’’, Mr. Ihejirika said.

u re not d one recruiting pls.

instead it should be “WE have commenced the recruitment of 9,000 persons in our various training institutions’’
you need to go and finish your education
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by nijanigga: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
jammyunn: I hope the recruitment is OPEN not secret.
Even FG workers are waiting to get their salaries these days. After recruiting them, we shall soon be hearing of unpaid salaries and strikes.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by PasD(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
Give me complete details on how to apply @op. I have been dreaming to join d army. I hav this hunch that ah wil be d chief sonnest *smiles*
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
nerodenero: Hope the recruitment process will be transparent?
3rd appointee sad
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by shegsrules(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ihejirika u d look 4 young graduates to cool abi, If u no won go die 4 northeast 4 gt am
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
PasD: Give me complete details on how to apply @op. I have been dreaming to join d army. I hav this hunch that ah wil be d chief sonnest *smiles*
4th appointee & an enthusiast 4 dat matter, smh
sad
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by adino(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
RockMaxi: The military has been hijacked by politicians...Should I start clapping for them because they want to employ 9,000 people, why can't they make entrance to the military like that of America, where you can pick up the form at any time and get enrolled.

Shut up!
your mates are in Enugu and Kaduna(30 per State) as we are speaking preparing for Direct service and Short service. Their positions were advertised and their names listed on N.A websites and National dailies.
Continue to rant and nag, follow follow trend follower.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by kado(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Suicide mission. Life is too sweet. Not ready to die yet ;DSuicide mission. Life is too sweet. Not ready to die yet
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
salbis: Hmmmm, english to the core. Smh!

they said it will be very transparent

but if you have lived in the barrack before(if your dad was an ex soldier) you might have an edge. They have their reasons.

Don't ask me because i won't say beyond what i have typed here.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by sheniqua: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
I hope they excluded the land of terrorists
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by NNAMERE(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Yesooooo!! We have been in Enugu since 18th of Oct.. I pray I succeed in this selection board interview.
adino:

Shut up!
your mates are in Enugu and Kaduna(30 per State) as we are speaking preparing for Direct service and Short service. Their positions were advertised and their names listed on N.A websites and National dailies.
Continue to rant and nag, follow follow trend follower.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Joshcoli(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nice nice nice.... Make this of us playing battle field, modern warfar, come display our skills
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Spirit96(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bright2: Even those soldiers that don't understand english also tool part,let's watch & see if it will make the situation improve!
to u that understood english language, what is d meaning of ur confused post?
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by kunlej2: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
make dem no go recruit boko boys join
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by LBT: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
chimchim1:

“I have commenced the recruitment of 9,000 persons in our various training institutions’’, Mr. Ihejirika said.

u re not d one recruiting pls.

instead it should be “WE have commenced the recruitment of 9,000 persons in our various training institutions’’
My thought as well. cheers
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by mrperfect(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Anything gears towards better security is a welcome development.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by ketoprofen(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
whitecat007: Is anyone paying attention to where those 9,000 people are coming from in the country? It should be based on quota system but Knowing what his kind is capable of

Quota doesn't favour some parts, so it should be based on Merit!
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Nurta: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
make them employ GEJ
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by BCJAY(f): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
You will not recruit when the country is okay but now you guys want young blood that are ready to die while the ogas sit in their air conditioned offices, no-way go and recruit your children and siblings.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Dahbutter(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Another army recruitment bonanza, let the scratch card sales begin. And soon we'll see thousands bribing their way just to get employed into the Nigerian army only to later bribe to be exempted from being sent on any dangerous missions. lol Nigeria army recruitment is a joke! 80% of the officers join not becos they love their country or have any genuine thing to offer, but in a desperate bid to escape poverty and in order to gain power to intimidate others and act above the law.
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Dahbutter(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
angry
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Laidan(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Oga Army , make una dey careful for this una recruitment oo, so as not to recruit bh stooges oo
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by RoadLord: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bright2: Even those soldiers that don't understand english also tool part,let's watch & see if it will make the situation improve!

Kettle: you are black

Pot: yes! You are one of us

Bright2: you don't understand english

Soldiers: yes! You are one of us
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Okijajuju1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
WildChild00:

For the police you're right, but for the military you're wrong.

i almost got the beating of my life for challenging a three star Army officer for driving against traffic in PHC..

My guy, the Army are worse than the Police because their matter no get court solution. Any matter involving a Military Officer Na voicemail e dey die..
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by amadice(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Did Americas invasion of Iraq stop Al-Qaeda?
Did Israel's fence stop Hezbollah from attacking them?
Did Britains no fly zone over Libya bring them peace?

Nna go follow your mate roll tyre outside... angry
.....y broda sometimes i find it hard to believe dat am sharing a country with bunch of people who thinks through dere anus...#pathetic
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by amadice(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
sage007: Shall we ask ourselves if the recruitment of 9000 military personnel will quell these insurgency? This country is a huge joke!!!
....i knw ur a yoruba HE GOAT going by ur username ur SEGUN ...lemme tel u sometin being a tribaltic wont help matters n ppl like u cant mov dis nation forward because all u will do is ur sef n ur region...guy if u said dis outside nairaland ALLAH i go stab u cos we dnt need ppl like u...#truth
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Atyodos: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Whn are they startng de recruitmnt?
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by lastpage: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
amadice: ....i knw ur a yoruba HE GOAT going by ur username ur SEGUN ...lemme tel u sometin being a tribaltic wont help matters n ppl like u cant mov dis nation forward because all u will do is ur sef n ur region...guy if u said dis outside nairaland ALLAH i go stab u cos we dnt need ppl like u...#truth

Internet Baboon like yourself!

Amadioha fire your Papa for village.

Put your picture and address here on Nairaland so that the Op can pay you a visit.

Stab my bottom.
Opoonu-sogonu

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Chrisabig(m): 4:03am On Oct 23, 2013
IF EVERYBODY RUN FROM ARMY WHO GO BE OUR ARMY GUYS? WE ALL NEED TO BE ARMY AND FIGHT THIS BH STUPID BOYS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THERE LIFE THAN TO KILLLLLLLLLY WE. OK
Re: Army Begins Massive Recruitment Of 9,000 Officials – Ihejirika by Eigegejames(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2013
I donot trust that recruitment oh that is what we've been hearing since.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

180 Ekiti Assembly Workers Lose Job / My Friend Is Confused / 10 Questions Serious Job Seekers Must Ask Themselves Before Every Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.