Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down (1071 Views)

Olympus Has Fallen Vs London Has Fallen / Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down: Which Is Better? / Which Is The Better Movie? White House Down 2013 Or Olympus Has Fallen 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down by Eseharrison(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
There seem t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ be a sort of parrallelism in both of these action, thriller movies.

Both released in 2013.

They both deal with terrorist attacks on D̶̲̥̅̊ White House.

Olympus Has Fallen stars Gerard Butler(as secret service agent), Aaron
Eckhart(as U̶̲̥̅̊.S President), and Morgan Freeman(as Speaker of D̶̲̥̅̊ House)

White House Down stars stars Channing Tatum(as police officer)and Jamie Foxx (as U̶̲̥̅̊.S president)

Having watched both movies, which is U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ favourite and why?

Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down by Eseharrison(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
Personally, I prefer Olympus Has Fallen. D̶̲̥̅̊ fire-power is awesome!!!

Although Jamie Fox played D̶̲̥̅̊ role of president better.

Let's hear it guys.

Which do U̶̲̥̅̊ prefer and y?
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down by iamSi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
What a life, and I just watched this movie _ I think _ I don't think _ well _ the two movies are tight _ very sensitive and touching_ I shed tears at the Mr. President 's final speech
And of cause I love this part that one lady was led out by the terrorist dragging her on the floor to be shot outside the white house you remember what the Lady said

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States Of America" - Omo men I got touched _ and at the time I wish every Nigerian could have the same mindset _ despite the fact that the Great country was failing at protecting its People _ Yet they are all committed.

#lessonfornigerians #watchmoviestolearn
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down by Eseharrison(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yeah! She was D̶̲̥̅̊ secretary of defense.
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down by Eseharrison(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
^^^Yeah! She was D̶̲̥̅̊ secretary of defense.

Very brave. She didn't want t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ give her access code t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ D̶̲̥̅̊ Cerberus if not that she was ordered by D̶̲̥̅̊ president t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ do so.

Suffice it t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ say U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ preference is Olympus Has Fallen
Re: Olympus Has Fallen Vs White House Down by prof800(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2013

(1)

Lekki Wives: Most Popular Talked About Show In Nigeria / Big Brother Africa's Nhlanhla Adds Macky2, Seven On Block! / Five (5) Things Indian Movies Taught Us!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.