Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Do I Use My Dvd-rom - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Use My Dvd-rom (477 Views)

How Can I Use My Avast Antivirus Software For Life? / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? / How Can I Use My Computer As A Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use My Dvd-rom by Leward(m): 12:38am On Oct 22, 2013
I just got this new dell inspiron 3521, but anytime i wanna play a dvd(selection), it always says disk empty but it plays Vcd, what does this mean and what is the solution pls and (dnt yab me pls i'm new to these things) the bluetooth doesn't connect with the that of my phone despite switching on all that i ought to swith on. Help pls
Re: How Do I Use My Dvd-rom by onegig(m): 2:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Leward: I just got this new dell inspiron 3521, but anytime i wanna play a dvd(selection), it always says disk empty but it plays Vcd, what does this mean and what is the solution pls and (dnt yab me pls i'm new to these things) the bluetooth doesn't connect with the that of my phone despite switching on all that i ought to swith on. Help pls
ok. Simple solution. Eject the tray. Next adjust the lens which is in the middle to the back. Please use a neat soft clothe. Just drag it a bit to the back. Your drive will automatically align. Insert the dvd back and play.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed For Window 7 Starter / Cheap Laptop Screen Need... / Google Play Store Not Coming To Blackberry 10 OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.