Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Google Play Store Not Coming To Blackberry 10 OS - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google Play Store Not Coming To Blackberry 10 OS (478 Views)

Download New Google Play Store 4.9.13 APK File, Uses Material Design / Help!!! My Laptop Is Not Coming On / Pls How Do I Transfer Files From My Windws To My Sles 10 Os On Vmware On Same Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Play Store Not Coming To Blackberry 10 OS by Xeroz: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2013
The rumour that has been on for a while that Google Play store is going to be on BlackBerry New Devices Running the OS 10 has turn out to be False as BlackBerry has come out to say that BlackBerry World remains the major source of apps for BlackBerry devices

What do you guys think about Play Store been on BlackBerry 10 OS devices.

I think it will stir the appeal of users and who knows turn around their dwindling fortunes

(1) (Reply)

Zte Unlocked Modem Forsale! / To Fix A Laptop In Abuja At Your Home Or Office Call Any Of Our Lines / Marketing With Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.