Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? (18168 Views)

Graduates - What Is Your NUMBER 1 Pain With Regards To Your Job Search? / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by hawk05(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
what about hearing impaired? I mean abled-body buh lack of hearing.
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by ikeonyeka(f): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
Disability is a tin of d mind.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Toluwani2(f): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
chrisbaba1: [size=13pt]The world now is beyond being just abke bodied, its about skills, mental and technical prowess.

You cant be as disabled as STEPHEN HAWKINGS, yet he is one of the greatest pysicists/matematician ever.

It takes extra work for a disabled person, but the fact remains that GREAT KNOWLEDGE IS GREAT POWER, able or disable. The world respects knowledge nd skills. A programmer dont need legs....

Disability dwells in the mind

FYI, HAWKINS IS WORTH 20 MILLION DOLLARS. Cool hun?[/size]
i hv acquired some skills but no capital to start up
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Toluwani2(f): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thebrightest: what is your disability and i may answer your question correctly.
am a victim of polio from childhood therefore i limp with my leg
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Toluwani2:
i hv acquired some skills but no capital to start up

The fact is no one really has enough capital. and if i may ask what skills specifically are we talking about. Many people borrow for capital, (e.g Dangote from his uncle).
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by 9jatatafo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Believe in your GOD given talent and be self employed!!! Your disability is only physical, your thinking ability is alive and able. Go and explore

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Joejonah(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
BadBoy25: The way forward : Kill your self
how? Go Jump off a bridge .

I have seen an able bodied man like you who had an accident and was both amputated and leg- putated! lol, no joke...

disability have come to stay, just as you are very sure if your ears, hands, legs and eyes.. watch what you tell people.

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by neyur: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wen u tink u ave problem and hear another peson's predicament,u wil give tanks to God....ma dear sister,be strong n full of courage.it is not an easy task bt i believ God will c u true in any area of ur disability......,mind u,u ar not disable, ur just been unable.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Natifa(f): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
I hav a sister, my sister is deaf. She is in a speciel sch and when u get there and c them, u wil realise that there is no such thing as disability. Their registerer is confined to a wheelchair bt works effectively, more than half of their teachers are blind/deaf yet they function excellently. Their photographer z deaf too.
All d students are taught to discover what they can do best and focus on it. Dat way they build their skill n confidence. Out of sch, with/without any employment they do exceptionaly wel especially with there handiwork. Some of them go back to teach in special schs while odas establish their own businesses and even employ the normal people. Tell any physically challenged person to go get a life cos he is not disabled!

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by waldigit: 4:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Develop skills that is most convenient for you in the light of you disability.
A spinal cord injury person in nigeria could only move his head among parts of his body. He was specially trained to use his mouth to paint. He won many award internationally in painting competition among other able bodied professionals

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by umarsanijada: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Go n register Jonathan campaign group . it pay well now
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Toluwani2(f): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
umarsanijada: Go n register Jonathan campaign group . it pay well now
where and how ?
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Toluwani2(f): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Toluwani2:
where and how ?
Have mercy on me oh Lord
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by TemmyTee82(f): 12:57am On Nov 19, 2015
Toluwani2:
i wonder o
Hello. How are you? So what is the situation of things now?
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Toluwani2(f): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2015
TemmyTee82:

Hello. How are you? So what is the situation of things now?
Temi am still trusting God ooo. Any infor ?
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by TemmyTee82(f): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
Toluwani2:

Temi am still trusting God ooo. Any infor ?
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Toluwani2(f): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
TemmyTee82:

Well I am physically challenged too and I have just graduated. I was hoping to get some good news to encourage me.
Lol, let's wait and see
Re: Unemployed Disabled Graduates: What Is The Way Forward? by Sunnypar(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
The country is a sh!t hoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2014 Internship/student Placement At Exxonmobil Nigeria / Apply For The Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Recruitment 2018 / Free Dragnet Past Questions And Explained Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.