Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Graduates - What Is Your NUMBER 1 Pain With Regards To Your Job Search? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduates - What Is Your NUMBER 1 Pain With Regards To Your Job Search? (732 Views)

Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business / This Is An Insult To Graduates. What Da F.uck!!! / Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduates - What Is Your NUMBER 1 Pain With Regards To Your Job Search? by GenoMI: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hi people,

What would you say is the NUMBER ONE struggle / issue / pain / problem you have regarding your job search? Is it getting interviews? Or maybe you need help with your CV? Or you have issues doing well at interviews? Or something else?

I'll be organising a FREE online workshop very soon and I would like to cover the things people are really struggling with.

Would love to hear from you!

http://skillsonthehouse.com/about/
Re: Graduates - What Is Your NUMBER 1 Pain With Regards To Your Job Search? by Justhere: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
All the aforementioned listed by you
Re: Graduates - What Is Your NUMBER 1 Pain With Regards To Your Job Search? by GenoMI: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ok no problem, thanks for your response. I'll post more details about the workshop in due time! smiley

Justhere:
All the aforementioned listed by you

(1) (Reply)

Job Invitation. / Vacancy For Sales Field Officer / Teaching Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.