Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Wound On The Scrotal Sac,somebody Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wound On The Scrotal Sac,somebody Help! (828 Views)

I Did Pregnancy Test And It Said Positive But The Scan Said The Sac Is Empty / How To Survive A Bullet Wound Until Ambulance Arrives / Test Positive For Pregnant But Ultra Scan Says No Sac Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wound On The Scrotal Sac,somebody Help! by vital: 5:08am On Oct 22, 2013
I woke up in the morning last week Wednesday,I had an unsteady sweet itching on my scrotal sac,sometime I try to scratch/scrub it with my finger to maintain in the name of normal happening,as I woke up the next day I notice that the sweet scratching has resulted to a small wound,I really observed the presence of electric ant in my room,many of them,the small wound is really incoviniencing me whenever it touches the other side of my lap,wat first aid is suitabe for this wound on the outer skin of my SCrotum,somebody help
Re: Wound On The Scrotal Sac,somebody Help! by chukxie(m): 5:57am On Oct 22, 2013
It could be an infection or nothing to worry about. However it's good you see a doctor as soon as possible just to be sure what it is. In the meantime, try not to scratch your scrotum.
Re: Wound On The Scrotal Sac,somebody Help! by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2013

(1) (Reply)

.physicians' Strike Irks Lagos State Government. / Confirmed... NMA Chairman Resigns Amidst Ebola Outbreak. / Nurses drive away suspected ebola patient in lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.