Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey (22003 Views)

Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... / SE Is Crime Capital Of Nigeria - Survey / Thamesmead (aka "Little Lagos"): The Fraud Capital Of The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Lilimax(f): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2013
yunglykmine:

The survey was conducted with support from the Macarthur Foundation.

This una survey failed woefully! angry
Abi una dey sleep when una conducted the survey?

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by demelza: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2013
chima12: Yorubas showing their true colours.yorubas always resort to propoganda whenever they see competition.they are using the media to tell lies against the aviation minister and enugu state just because they feel threatenend with the emergence of enugu international airport.as we speak,yorubas are already gearing up to launch propoganda against ibaka seaport in akwa ibom state which they see as a threat to lagos port monopoly in the maritime sector.
This your love for yoruba is too much. You are beginning to see it in everything you do.
I dont blame you, I know the feeling.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by taylorcoms: 10:10am On Oct 22, 2013
rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by mustaphagreens(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2013
u guys forgot to mention kogi state as the most peaceful state in Nigeria though yet to catch up with the wave of development enjoyed by other states
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by mcdreeezy: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2013
lyk seriously? For real??
:-/
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by phil5(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2013
If its an igbo city its no news@ chino
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by warlei(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2013
When its not in thier favour they rubbish it...
When its in their favour they refrence it..
Y*Ibo

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by borntobegr8t(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2013
Enugu is nt the crime capital,enugu is beautiful and peaceful.......anambra is the crime capital of west Africa,I served in anambra state,and once it's 8pm and u still dey outside...e don be for u!.. Absolutely no night life,jus crime life.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Burger01(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2013
^^^

grin

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2013
Some people must be having problem with Yorubas.....all their predicaments and woes in Nigeria is caused by Yorubas.

Pathetic...

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2013
Stu.pid report! The handwork of the enemies of progress...the journalist who collated this false report must be very hungry...Enugu is ever peaceful at all times....the night life of the city is a joy to behold with constant street light and ever present new police cars donated by the state govt always patrolling every street of the coal city...now tell me how and where the crime is committed....useless pple....Enugu my beautiful city...I LOVE YA.....haters go and jump into river niger....I bet you all to watch out for Enugu state in the next 5 years....gradually turning to Obodo oyibo...hahahah....fresh air till 2019

13 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Tbken: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Enugu is nt the crime capital,enugu is beautiful and peaceful.......anambra is the crime capital of west Africa,I served in anambra state,and once it's 8pm and u still dey outside...e don be for u!.. Absolutely no night life,jus crime life.
mehn dis pple gat be jokin wid ther fuckkkup survey shhiitt even anambra is more bad dan enugu in evry angle true
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Arsenate(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2013
This really explains why Ibos in the north arent keen on moving back to the South east despite the unrests in the north. The option is; you either go back to alaigbo and be a victim of crime (very likely; jjc's are easy target) or stay back in the north and take your chances. Most take the latter option.
North's still better. Hahahha.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by zannie(f): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2013
LMAO! Everybody knows this is sooooooo not true. Enugu ke? So what happened to the other report when it was ranked safest? Ndiala!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by sambroose(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Na true o....Ebonyi state is a very deadly state, even enugu sef is not secure, talkless of Anambra .......
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by icekidjten(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2013
oduduwas at it again..
smh for them

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2013
sambroose: Na true o....Ebonyi state is a very deadly state, even enugu sef is not secure, talkless of Anambra .......

Anu mpam

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Dollarjunkie: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2013
berem: This survey get K-leg o! E no make sense at all! grin

Hehehehehe... Madam berem, why the survey come get k-leg this time?
Is like Tinubu and Cash-ola no dey pay u again... #just thinking#

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by aventura: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2013
so Borno is safer than Enugu........

Kenya is richer than America.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2013
Arsenate: This really explains why Ibos in the north arent keen on moving back to the South east despite the unrests in the north. The option is; you either go back to alaigbo and be a victim of crime (very likely; jjc's are easy target) or stay back in the north and take your chances. Most take the latter option.
North's still better. Hahahha.

Utobo!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Tbken: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2013
Truely dis very surprising even a kid knows enugu is cool,fresh,clean,safe and nice...even d police ther aint jokin wid their jobs...actualy i dnt get it...ther must be a mistake sm where....either 4rm d poster or 4rm d phoolish iddiottz dat did d usseless survey...dis is xo crappy

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by icekidjten(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2013
sambroose: Na true o....Ebonyi state is a very deadly state, even enugu sef is not secure, talkless of Anambra .......
ezi,is lagos,ogun,oyo,osun,ekiti n ondo more peaceful than enugu n imo evn ebonyi..d answer is NO
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2013
This is the state the Commissioner of Police of Kwara State, an indigene of Enugu, was killed at the entrance of his compound this year.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2013
Haters gon hate and Enugu gon keep shining like the sun. Long Live 042...Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by nextdoor84(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2013
Who ever conducted and arrived at this result is/are obviously way out of his/their mind..how on earth can you tell me borno and yobe are safer than Enugu...tell that to a foreigner and not to a Nigerian like me....incompetent report!! Journalism at its lowest point!
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by doctokwus: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2013
Sentiments apart,dis report is highly flawed.I expected much more journalism from premium times.The results of d so called survey does not make sense @all,it defies all known logic& parameters used in conducting a poll.Its either d report was doctored or d respondents did not understand d questionnaire(either written or oral).
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by swedbase(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2013
SO SO fake report by a Yoruba tribalist!! Since ever the Enugu international airport has been opened yorubas has really been bitter and had been trying to do everything devilshly not only to scare foreigners but to close down the airport

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Tbken: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2013
iimbbecile....see hw u ar pouring saliva all over d thread.....
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Sweetapple007(f): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2013
When did enugu became crime home! There must surely be a motive behind this. God wil prosper my ibo land.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2013
ochilikoko: nonsence report. Let dem employ stratify survey research let me see if Delta wount top d rank
FYI Delta State and other states in the South South which started kidnapping have almost completely left to the South East.
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Hehehehehe... Madam berem, why the survey come get k-leg this time?
Is like Tinubu and Cash-ola no dey pay u again... #just thinking#
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by ablyguy(m): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2013
Enugu, crime capital? IzzOkay! If not that I have repented I would have said some things. PremiumTimes take time oO! I repent every two days. Enugu, crime capital my foot! Next they will sit behind a computer and tell me my sitting room is a crime capital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Women And Police Officer Sell 3-yr-old Boy Stolen At Burial Ceremony For 600k / Man Arrested For Stealing 7 Phones At 'The Experience' Gospel Concert(photos) / NDU Student Killed By Bullets From Politician’s Security Guards In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.