Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ Your Pet Peeves? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ Your Pet Peeves? (1141 Views)

9ja Report Card Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡я The Year 2012 / Nairaland Pet Peeves - Things You Dislike About Nairaland? / What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ Your Pet Peeves? by Babe2sure(f): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Pet peeves ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ minor things people do that irritates you,in greater degree more than others.It could be irrational because not everyone will find it that irritating.
Mine ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥:
1)I don't like people rushing food:some people eats like that as if the food is running away grin

2)People that spit about.
Re: What Ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ Your Pet Peeves? by Tuntheycr7: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2013
Those dat drags their legs while walking.

1 Like

Re: What Ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ Your Pet Peeves? by Emmyk(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2013
When you bear my name "Emmanuel", I see you as a strong rival!! And no! You aint gonna win this!! angry angry .

Okay, that was a joke cheesycheesy.

Lemme see, Loquacious and Boisterious people undecided
Re: What Ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ Your Pet Peeves? by Babe2sure(f): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Emmyk: When you bear my name "Emmanuel", I see you as a strong rival!! And no! You aint gonna win this!! angry angry .

Okay, that was a joke cheesycheesy.

Lemme see, Loquacious and Boisterious people undecided

Hmmm........

(1) (Reply)

Dog Groomers In Lagos / World's Richest Terrorist Group ISIS Vows To Bomb Qatar In 2022 If ... / How Did/do You Handle Rejection ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.