Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! (16792 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / The Wait Is Over!!! Amber Rose Responds To Kanye West's Ce“30 Showers” Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by ocelot2006(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dude, dont do it..
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by doopsy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Shen Teh: Bery good Maman and Baban Norzh-West- Shege! Ai dan Arewa ne shi ma. Fulease harry ap and tie zhe knot bepore zhis Kim baby mamas anoather baby por anoather man. Ai you know her Handa is as hot as her mouth.

Oh please,this writing of yours is not comprehendible not too talk of being funny..you want to be yuzedo...then study wisely. undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
what illuminati as join together.....
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by free2ryhme: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
olusenny: Good For her...Hp dey last more than 72 days.

Kim marriage to Kris Humpries was her initiation rites inot illuminati go

check the photos

it is obvious
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
Chai chai. END TIME THINGS. Two fitted couple
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Paroman:
Nigga pleaze.......there is only one Yuzedo here, we dont need another YUZEDO wannabe on nairaland.
I hope this marriage last up to a month sha.
guy shut up! Dat nigga is different! I guess you a dumb aZz!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
doopsy:

Oh please,this writing of yours is not comprehendible not too talk of being funny..you want to be yuzedo...then study wisely. undecided
if you no understand make u park well

Lol!grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by minute(f): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
More crass commercialization by America's crassest, crudest and skeeziest couple.

Did Mommahommager sell tickets? Do they think this is going to offset Bruce's dumping

of her or something? JEEZ....how very underwhelming. Pull the plug for pity's sake.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by minerva(f): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
##Word##!!!
safarigirl: Another staged engagement? E! Must be so glad, ratings will surely increase. Kimye were made for each other, two attention-seeking people
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by HARDDON: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
"northwest"

daz all i can tink about

33, dough sure rocks silently.

she always reminds me of ma EX
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by sanity12(m): 1:36am On Oct 23, 2013
onyichick: i see a nasty divorce in d future,kanye cant kip his mouth shut.hope they sign prenup sha.who fit guess how long dis tin go last?am guessing 2yrs
no b so una talk wn jay z won marry beyounce....stop being pessimistic
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by doopsy(f): 5:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Garri_Activist: if you no understand make u park well

Lol!grin

Says who undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by SexyLadyJ: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Yield: Congrats to them and really hope they last.

Sings *18 years, 18 years. She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years*. cheesy

Pls throw more light!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by bollerteeto: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2013
good for them,tongues will be wagging
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by tammie24: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2013
Paroman:
Nigga pleaze.......there is only one Yuzedo here, we dont need another YUZEDO wannabe on nairaland.
I hope this marriage last up to a month sha.
hey mister! it's a free world ooo
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Engaged To Kanye West! by Amkyzee(f): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
#Love team Kardashiannnnn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shares Throwback Photo / Chika Ike Rocking Ankara (hit Or Miss) / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today: Congrats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.