Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Partners Needed For Gaming Event - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Partners Needed For Gaming Event (1034 Views)

Urgent Response(what Kinda Laptop Is Good For Gaming With A Budget Of 40k) / Upcoming Nigerian Gaming Event / Top ISP For Gaming In Nigeria (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partners Needed For Gaming Event by Negro1: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2013
I have made a post earlier on, bout d gaming competition I'm creating. I have made some progress and I am also in talks with a web design company,but a lot of d content will rely on outcomes of some preps. I am also in talks with the first official sponsor(company name witheld). I need locations where d local qualifiers will hold across Nigeria. Participant won't pay any reg fee, but will be required to pay normal playing time fee. The local organisers can either keep all the proceeds and agree to pay for the travellin n accomodation of the finalits from their region for a day or two or pay 30-40% of the proceeds to cater for them.
But either way, before starting we will ensure that their interests r protected. So at this junction I'm soliciting for big game centre owners to join in partnerhip. Game centres should have at least 15 stations, merger is also welcome. Locations should be in state capitals with d exception of Lagos state n Abuja, n alo in major cities as well.
We are still in need of sponsors n other strategic partners. Thanks.
Re: Partners Needed For Gaming Event by samo(m): 2:35am On Oct 23, 2013
Hello,
I run a video gaming centre and I am interested as I have been considering this for sometime, however my centre does not have up to 15 stations in Benin City.
Re: Partners Needed For Gaming Event by Negro1: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2013
Thanks for ur reply, well if it seems that u r d only person we can get from ur side, we may have to support, but do u v a moderately spacious and conducive environment?
Re: Partners Needed For Gaming Event by Negro1: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
So far, we have gotten one in Abuja.if ur gaming centre does not meet d requirement pls indicate, we may either work on a merger or support u.
Re: Partners Needed For Gaming Event by Negro1: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
Other partner are also needed in aspect of logistics, finance, publicity etc. We also need people to join the organising team. Thanks.
Re: Partners Needed For Gaming Event by samo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Negro1: Thanks for ur reply, well if it seems that u r d only person we can get from ur side, we may have to support, but do u v a moderately spacious and conducive environment?

Yes I do have a spacious environment, which can accommodate 9 - 12 , 32" HD LCD TVs with accompanying 9 - 12 video game consoles. I just started the business in the month of August to test the waters b/c of my office location which is quite good.

Just a brief description of my location. My office is made up of 2 large halls, one of the halls is for cybercafe and ICT training , the other is for the video game centre / seminar hall (which can accommodate 25 seats). My office located along the busy Ekenwan Road with several institutions less than 1 km away, like the UNIBEN, Ekenwan campus, the Nigerian Open University and Christ Embassy head quarters and two JAMB and NECO training centres which are in close proximity, also close by is a popular bar and entertainment centre and in the same building as mine is a popular eatery. So its quite a busy environment teeming with youth activities and fits the demography if people interested in games.

So just to test the waters, I acquired two 32" inches LCD Tvs and 2 video game consoles (a PS3 and an Xbox) , the business seems promising and so I hope to get more consoles and TV within the next month but if you can support I would be happy and as I said the hall can accommodate 9-12 TVs and Video game consoles with 25 seats. I could post pictures of the place if you are interested. You can check out our facebook page by typing in Game Station Benin , (I don't want to violate moderator rules by placing links) Thanks
Re: Partners Needed For Gaming Event by Negro1: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
i will check out the images, and get back to u. pls if u know of any other location,do let me know. thanks.
Re: Partners Needed For Gaming Event by Negro1: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hi pls upload d pics here or send them in reply to the PM I will send now, I could not get it on facebook.
Re: Partners Needed For Gaming Event by Negro1: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls drop ur number, I think its best if we talk on phone
Re: Partners Needed For Gaming Event by samo(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2013
Hello Negro, I can't even see where to locate PM in Nairaland nor have I seen your email. Please this is my phone number. 08035019986. Please try to call me asap. Thank you. Alternatively are you on whatsapp?

(1) (Reply)

PSP Enquiries / PLAYSTATION 3 Game Pads On PC / Cleaning The R9 290X Waterblock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.