Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes (17742 Views)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / Family Crashes SUV Into An Estate In Ikeja (Photos) / Top 10 Air Travel Companies With Most Plane Crashes In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by Miner13: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
otokx: Patronage is not low at Port Harcourt International Airport.
i beg read dis story wel, dey ar talkin of local terminal 4 domestic flight. Biko
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by anonymous6(f): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
steve_cantrell: Wouldn't you ? Before you become a statistic of the circus called Nigerian Aviation.

so true lol
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by otokx(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Miner13:
i beg read dis story wel, dey ar talkin of local terminal 4 domestic flight. Biko

Port Harcourt International Airport does not have a separate terminal for local flights so we know what we are talking about.
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by mystical10: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
I can't stop laughing buahahah... Our so called leaders think that is only mases will suffer from their corruption. What goes around mst surely comes around. Una never see something. Pls the only safer way to travel is legedizes benz.
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by mystical10: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
*solid*:
just get a coffin and fly in it inside d air craft, dat way u can remain intact even if there is any mishap.
olusegu agagu coffine is a living testimony
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Exjoker: if tins continue to worsen na bus dem go de use go abroad.... grin

Lol, we go don dey use keke go ghana be dat
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by animasaun(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
*solid*:
just get a coffin and fly in it inside d air craft, dat way u can remain intact even if there is any mishap.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Fadelex: abeg when will Ekenedilichukwu first bus leave for Lagos 2mao?? I for follow chisco but their bus na snail for road
Chisco that flies on the road...
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by adino(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
*solid*:
shocked shocked shocked ; cheesy cheesy grin cool

who be all this people ooooo, una no go kill person for nairaland
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by willibounce: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
masu: Yorubas should be very careful because nothing last forever.

this woman has done you guys nothing that warrants your venom
those that attacks first lives in fear of revenge.

live ibos alone this group of people is not the reason naija is like this we all are involved.
i have not seen any of your yoruba minister or leader of any group this ibos tiik upon them to bring down.

what you guys are doing one way or another comfirms to us neautral groups that you guys hates ibo with passion.
yorubas are making unnessesary enemity with ibos.

U are a very foooooLiiish person. Extremely annoying. Idiotic illiterate.
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by willibounce: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
masu: Mrs Stella Oduah has not stop Lagos Airport from operating,
she equaly upgraded lagos air along other nigeria airports,

Mrs Oduah many sin just that she open up another region for developement.

i must warn you guys to stop making enemies of this ibo people that did you guys no wrong
you might need them one day remember we are all human onething or another can bring human down then you may need your neighbor.

Anoufia.
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by flakkygirl(f): 12:17am On Oct 23, 2013
pple re thinking of the risk of travellin by air, i doubt they consider the risk of an aircraft falling on them while they go by road. If you think abt this risk, u might wanna consider going under water or above air if there's anythg lik that. hehehehehehehehehhe!!!
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by lazinc(m): 1:33am On Oct 23, 2013
Rubbish journalism again.
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by tunde1200(m): 1:46am On Oct 23, 2013
Only aviation accidents people opened eye for and carrys news here and there!
But what about roads accidents that claimed more lifes than aircrash.
Were they not having the same life as those travelling with aircrafts?.

We don't value lifes here in nija if I may say my mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by johnwell(m): 1:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Some months ago, the aviation authorities in Swaziland issued a statement which surprised many people around the globe.
...They warned that high-flying witches would be penalised.

i think we still have an option,.... the swaziland private broom-jet is another option, no airport required, no Stella-NAMA wahala, no luxry tax, no crash-landing, no hydraulic/engine failure, no GPS or map required, no maintenance, no jet fuel required, no whether problem, but beware of act-of-God & fly at your comfort (abeg no cross my roof...o)
distributors needed nationwide.

Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by tunde1200(m): 1:49am On Oct 23, 2013
willibounce: .

U are a very foooooLiiish person. Extremely annoying. Idiotic illiterate.

EXACTLY
Exactly
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by solidhomes: 3:40am On Oct 23, 2013
Utibeokodi: Why won't we be afraid when aeroplanes are fallig from the skies

Bros, na one sky na.
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by Cholison(m): 3:49am On Oct 23, 2013
Avoiding Act of God incident.
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by emmog25: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2013
Jelo4kul: Eya..but if i offer them visa now to U.S.A na dem go run tell me say, we hope say na airplane we go use reach U.S oo..forget Naija funny.

Who is this? Can't you read? The problem is within the local sector and not international flights. How many time you sat for english in your waec sef? I smh in ibo 4u.
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by eightsin(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2013
I knw it's a temperal ish. Is gonna bounce bck soon
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by livinbygrace: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2013
masu: Yorubas should be very careful because nothing last forever.

this woman has done you guys nothing that warrants your venom
those that attacks first lives in fear of revenge.

live ibos alone this group of people is not the reason naija is like this we all are involved.
i have not seen any of your yoruba minister or leader of any group this ibos tiik upon them to bring down.

what you guys are doing one way or another comfirms to us neautral groups that you guys hates ibo with passion.
yorubas are making unnessesary enemity with ibos.

Mumu of the highest order.Stella is secretly stealing Tax payer"s money to the detriment of all Nigerians and u re there spewing trash.If you had lost anyone dear to you,you will never have supported such act.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by Btruth: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2013
adino:
G.E.J TILL 2019.

Nuisance!
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by unmask: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2013
that awkward moment...when the engines begin to *cough*.....then you hear the pilots voice....saying "....we have lost an......"
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by Stallion77(f): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2013
When people are falling from the sky
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by Bright2(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2013
That does not stop me from traveling by air,when that time comes even if you travel by foot,it will still happen. But for now,am among that few passenger that jst Lagos by air.
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2013
GEJ 2015
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by nagoma(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
pythonwizpro: Na who wan die ? grin

Seriously, one need to be careful when flying domestic airlines.

How do you mean careful? Tighten seat belt and locate the closest exit?
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by rhames(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
one cannot blame people for shunning these airlines. Today,23rd October,2013, marks the 8th anniversary of the Bellview crash in LIsa Ogun state. Can I afford to take air flights in these traps , described as Flying Coffins by an Ex Aviation chief?
Re: Nigerians Shun Domestic Air Travel Over Fear Of Crashes by Okijajuju1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
engineerd:

Infant ko, toddler ni!

Tomorrow now you go dey hail me like say I be your mainest guy... angry

So you no fit tell me on code say I make mistake.. angry You wan use me hype your rep for all these babes front abi?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Opens The World Longest Bridge / Lists Of The 6 Best Lounges And Clubs In The Ibadan City / Nigerian Took Overdose To Avoid Deportation From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.