Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) (20140 Views)

Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) / How Crude Oil Swaps, OPAS Stalled NNPC Refinery Operations / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Lilvicky(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
At the clinic inside the plant
T-val:

Dey are in which hospital??
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by kariz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
thanks to the timely intervention of the fire brigade... and yes I stay two streets away from the refinery
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by dayourpaul123y: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Codedrock: Fire Guts Refinery In Warri [Pics]

A section of the ailing NNPC refinery in Warri, Delta state was gutted by fire this morning, though I hear the situation is now under control as fire fighters have been battling all morning to put the fire out. No word yet on what caused the fire...details later!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Xxsni4-8oNI/UmZcS0mcyFI/AAAAAAACIcU/yLZ23WrvMvc/s1600/BXLPlAHCUAAbiGW.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-r_L1azJ8Duw/UmZaz984MEI/AAAAAAACIb8/6OLV77XyD84/s1600/BXLMll1CAAQ1wPQ.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: LIB

EMBEZLEMENT..........CHOP MONEY BURN FILE
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by In2systemsTech(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Terrorists?
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by dayourpaul123y: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Codedrock: Fire Guts Refinery In Warri [Pics]

A section of the ailing NNPC refinery in Warri, Delta state was gutted by fire this morning, though I hear the situation is now under control as fire fighters have been battling all morning to put the fire out. No word yet on what caused the fire...details later!
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Xxsni4-8oNI/UmZcS0mcyFI/AAAAAAACIcU/yLZ23WrvMvc/s1600/BXLPlAHCUAAbiGW.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-r_L1azJ8Duw/UmZaz984MEI/AAAAAAACIb8/6OLV77XyD84/s1600/BXLMll1CAAQ1wPQ.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: LIB

EMBEZLEMENT..........CHOP MONEY BURN FILE
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Tval(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lil vicky: Yeah am currently doin my i.t dere.
Alright,, hw has it been nw??
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Did I see ailing NNPC in the OP's comment? Good that it caught fire. Now,at least some attention will be given to it. Nigerians leaders are just bunch of uncivilized people who refuse to make things work. It is a big shame though.
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Are the refineries working or they as just there as historical museums...i get am before na story
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by microgiant: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
The fire had been put out and refinery shutdown as at the time of typing this post.

Lil vicky: Everything is under control now thank God but u need to see the way all d oga's were doin formular 1 with there various car every1 running for safety.me self run sha grin

Who no go do fornula 1, when the fire dey close to the tank farm. grin grin grin
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by gbishman: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
well its a wake up call and cheap publicity at least they got the attention of their intended audience.
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by nerodenero: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
I am very sure that it is the bursary department that is gutted by fire. Warri no dey carry last grin grin grin
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Lilvicky(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Every tin is back to normal,every1 is back to there various offices.
T-val:

Alright,, hw has it been nw??
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by microgiant: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
nerodenero: I am very sure that it is the bursary department that is gutted by fire. Warri no dey carry last grin grin grin

The fire was closer to the tank farm than the office area.
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
another way of getting money (very soon you hear we spend soso amount to renovate the burnt refinery)
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
DonHummer: pls wen wil there be fire outbreak in the national house of assembly with all the lawmakers trapped inside..
poor mentality.
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
The oil they re fighting for is burning helplessly
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Pelummy(f): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
DonHummer: pls wen wil there be fire outbreak in the national house of assembly with all the lawmakers trapped inside..
chei!!!!!!!!!!!!

see thinking

SMH
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Breezy90(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
pllz i rily nid ur help

i nid u to give me just 1 like cry cry.

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by batstan(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
I hope it ain't what i am thinking.
cool
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by kel4soft: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Blame APC and Boko Haram
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
don,t know who posted this rubbish. who told the op that the refinery is ailing,do you know the numbers of tankers that load here every day.things may not be 100% here,but within the available resources i don't think the refinery is ailing.as per the cause fire and refineries are like brothers and sisters that should not make love to each other,fire i mean naked flame though enclosed separate the different components of crude in the refineries,so the environment is always charged at all times.so those talking about embezzlement and file burning do not no what they are talking about.for once i am proud of my colleague and other sisters organizations like NGC,PPMC ,NPA and NPDC that came to assist.

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by SexyLadyJ: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lil vicky: Everything is under control now thank God but u need to see the way all d oga's were doin formular 1 with there various car every1 running for safety.me self run sha grin

Oh boy! No be small run oooo.......
I run 4get my handbag.....
Life no get duplicate ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Ukutsgp(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Thank God that the situation is under control.
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by bastien: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
I see things
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Reference(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mister Dan: Are the refineries working or they as just there as historical museums...i get am before na story

And someone claims to be on Industrial training there... as a curator I suppose.
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Sunnky23: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
dem go disappear, pple way get jazi lk mad
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Reference(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Lil vicky: Every tin is back to normal,every1 is back to there various offices.

Now am totally lost. Thought this was a museum. Now it is an office complex. What next a Pizza joint.
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Reference(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
SexyLadyJ:

Oh boy! No be small run oooo.......
I run 4get my handbag.....
Life no get duplicate ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Handbag?!*¿~@?. Is it now a market place or discount store. Thought it was.... forget it.
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Femoooo(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hmmm.
Re: Fire At NNPC Refinery in Warri (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Double wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia / Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times / Meet Top 7 Women Heavily Involved In Nigeria's Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.