Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Sermon And Prayers: How To Become A Rich Man Overnight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermon And Prayers: How To Become A Rich Man Overnight (790 Views)

Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers / Sex And Prayers: My Experience / The Secret Of Fruitfulness. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sermon And Prayers: How To Become A Rich Man Overnight by babalobi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
John 21 vs. 3 – 6 – 3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing. 4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus. 5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No. 6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

1. Peter and his friends labored all night looking for fish, but they caught nothing.

2. Jesus stepped in, and on his instruction Peter and his friends threw the net into the sea again, and they caught a multitude of fishes, too much for them to pack.

3. If Jesus steps into your business, you can become rich overnight.

4. However, you must also first step into the Lord’s business of soul winning before Jesus can step into your business.

5. Do the work of an evangelist today, and you will become rich overnight with souls of men and even financial prosperity.

Prayer

· Holy Spirit make me a soul winner in Jesus name

http://christonline./2013/10/21/sermon-and-prayers-how-to-become-a-rich-man-overnight/
http://christonline./

(1) (Reply)

I Shall Adopt A New Religion In 7days Time / Watchtower Disfellowshipping Policy ~SEASON 2~ / Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.