Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? (792 Views)

God Want An African Pope If The Incumbent One Resign / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by POPEII: 4:01am On Dec 30, 2013
Genesis2-17
Share your views and interpretations, thank you .

Modified
Re: Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by Goshen360(m): 4:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Is it Genesis 2 verse 15 or Genesis chapter 2 through 15? Which one?
Re: Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by POPEII: 4:29am On Dec 30, 2013
Goshen360: Is it Genesis 2 verse 15 or Genesis chapter 2 through 15? Which one?
Genesis 2 verse 17
Re: Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by POPEII: 4:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Genesis2-17

Thou shall not eat the fruits from the tree of knowledge.

Don't tell I'm the only one who saw that in the bible or I'm making things up , stop viewing and start answering
Re: Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 31, 2013
Not that he wanted us to remain ignorant. But he was actually referring to adam and even. But they have eaten it, and we dnt need to eat now 'cause we have been corrupted by their deed. The truth of knowledge, actually made them to know good and bad. Whereas, they were suppose to know only good.
Re: Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by POPEII: 2:04am On Dec 31, 2013
How would we know what is a sin and what's not a sin then ?
Re: Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2013
Yea! We don't need to eat again to know it 'cause adam and eve have done it already.
Re: Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by POPEII: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2013
FrancisTony: Yea! We don't need to eat again to know it 'cause adam and eve have done it already.
okay but why he didn't want them to know what is a sin and what is not a sin? Why he didn't make them knowledgeable in the first place? It could have prevent the deception from the devil
Re: Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by POPEII: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2013
FrancisTony: Yea! We don't need to eat again to know it 'cause adam and eve have done it already.
okay but why he didn't want them to know what is a sin and what is not a sin? Why he didn't make them knowledgeable in the first place? It could have prevent the deception from the devil right?
Re: Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by PastorOluT(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2013
POPE II: Genesis2-17
Share your views and interpretations, thank you .

Modified

Go through my thread "The tree of the knowledge of good and evil" I think that might help!
Re: Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 31, 2013
POPE II: okay but why he didn't want them to know what is a sin and what is not a sin? Why he didn't make them knowledgeable in the first place? It could have prevent the deception from the devil
It won't 'cos knowledge is even making commit more sin than before.
Re: Did God Want Us To Remain/stay Ignorant? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2013
To my understanding, i think without the fruit of knowledge. We would know no sin, earth will be like paradise and there won't be science and technology.

(1) (Reply)

Atheism: Kim Jong Un's Executed Uncle Was Eaten Alive By 120 Hungry Dogs: Report / Pray For Isreal / What Your View About Jehovah Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.