Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Webmasters Help Resolve This. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Help Resolve This. (532 Views)

Php Developers Help Me Resolve This / Easyphp (swamp Server) Refuses To Start Pls Help Me Resolve This / Pls Help Resolve This Codes Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Help Resolve This. by emmyw(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
How can i change a website(forum) both the full version and wap2 to exaltly that of gurusreeps(dot)com?
Re: Webmasters Help Resolve This. by mrperfect(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
You mean when people type the old one the gurusreeps(dot)com? will open?
Re: Webmasters Help Resolve This. by emmyw(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
mrperfect: You mean when people type the old one the gurusreeps(dot)com? will open?
I mean to change the wap2 version to resemble gurusreeps(dot)com,ie the mobile version of my forum to look like that.

(1) (Reply)

Position Yourself To Be Earning 250k Monthly Starting This December / Webkuti.com.ng Design... / Create A Bulk SMS Website With WHSMS Software.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.