Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? (28141 Views)

Ladies Would You Rock This Style / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by freshblazine(f): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2013
see all of dem shouting hell no and wtf.....if beyonce or rihanna wears it in one of her videos nw dats when y'all will think its cool.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by timsbee(f): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2013
I wil rock it down d aisle wit my guy wen he proposes. Lolz. Pepeye, adiye, olongbo, okete, just bring it on! wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by LordReed(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2013
Only if the lady is doing Naija's got talent as a high heeled clown! LoL!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by solacec4t(f): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2013
The picture got me laughing

could b used for halloween, if u are dressed like a chicken....

lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by vm26: 9:42am On Oct 24, 2013
phil5: I would gladly buy 1 whole shoe rack 4 ma babe grin
. And u wil b babeless by day end bro lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by lechiffre: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2013
informa: Seeing the picture of the shoes made me want to choke with laughter or maybe its funny to me and some ladies would want to rock this

Over to you, would you this 'pepeye' fashion shoe?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/10/would-you-rock-shoe.html

News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to open an Accessories Store
- Guide to Become an Actor 
- Guide to Become a Bridal Salon Owner
- Guide to Become an Event Planner 
- Guide to Become a Fashion Designer
- Guide to Become a Professional Photographer 
- Guide to Become a Fashion stylist
then let's get started.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by gbokun(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2013
God bless you my sister.
Let Beyonce/Kim/ Rihana /omotola/Genivive any popular celebrity wear it. They will all blindly buy and wear it, claiming it is fashion.
freshblazine: see all of dem shouting hell no and wtf.....if beyonce or rihanna wears it in one of her videos nw dats when y'all will think its cool.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
nawa ooo.wat a shoe heel...lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by ganase2: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2013
Pepeye indeed!
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by jbblues24(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oh, a storm is threat'ning My very life today If I don't get some shelter Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Lighten Your Skin / Plain And Pattern @ 1,200 Per Pack of 4yards. GET YOURS NOW!!! / DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.