Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? (28100 Views)

Ladies Would You Rock This Style / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by browneyes7(f): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hell no! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Matrix101(m): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
GustavoFring: Technically Ducks have Webbed Feet.

Those feet are not webbed.

So I would call the Adiye(Chicken) or Eiye(bird) heels

grin
Technically Pepeyes are Eiyes

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Matrix101(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
kapable75: mtcheeew
no you were supposed to comment.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
I love me some shoes but this is just WRONG! grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by sleazy5(m): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Laughing hard. grin But you knw the irony with fashion...something comes out and peeps are like 'hell no! I cant wear that' 'its disgusting' 'never! Can't imagine my self in em'! But when one celeb goes for it, everybody follows suit. And d hell no, bla bla bla is forgotten. But come to think of it, it would be lovely to see our gurls in em and enjoy a good laugh grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by kayClt(f): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Awwww so cute kiss but is a Big NO for me
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
Matrix101: no you were supposed to comment.
and u're supposed to zip ur suckawayous mouth
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by buzymoney: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2013
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdmXmRJu6s[/flash]
FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE
FUNNY XEX VIDEOS
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Amuga(f): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Never, i rather go bare footed
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by cdamsel(f): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is that thing balanced ? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by eluquenson(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ladies & their lifestyle palaver , I thank God I be man, but not a man like Denrele grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Ikenna94: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
mehn dis shoe dey weird kind of reminds me of mrs lady gaga.can't talk to a chik wit such shoes.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by RuthBukola(f): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
kapable75: mtcheeew

Who you dey ask.. Y not ask Google.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by youngice(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
After all dont we call them[size=28pt]CHICKS[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by tjdj: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
we call ladies "chics" and they just melt with satistaction, so a lady that wears this will be a complete chic in all ramifications....lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by NotoriousBig(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
hmmm! this is really sexy. do you know where i can buy this? i want to get one for my gf for vals. what do you guys think? grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by agberoboy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
damn!!!!!! if a babe came at me with that shoe on I would slap that girl back to yesterday.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by kommiejewel(f): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Product of Yaba Left. .cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by jamesbridget13(f): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
NotoriousB.ig:
hmmm! this is really sexy. do you know where i can buy this? i want to get one for my gf for vals. what do you guys think? grin
i think u hate ur gf
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by EbonyBlond: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by jamesbridget13(f): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dat is error. Never can i wear such even in d dream land where unimaginable happens, hell no! I cant imagine dat
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
sleazy.5:
Laughing hard. grin But you knw the irony with fashion...something comes out and peeps are like 'hell no! I cant wear that' 'its disgusting' 'never! Can't imagine my self in em'! But when one celeb goes for it, everybody follows suit. And d hell no, bla bla bla is forgotten. But come to think of it, it would be lovely to see our gurls in em and enjoy a good laugh grin grin grin

My dear, there is mainstream fashion and there is editorial. The latter is what this one mostly fits o. No celeb that would wear this can ever make it popular I swear! cheesy Lady Gaga for instance is one of the most popular celebs on the planet today and she still hasn't made any wacko outfit or makeup choice popular till date.
Anyone that wears this should be prepared to have a crowd of kids and adults alike singing and clapping behind the person for the reminder of the day. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by poshpimkiey(f): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
mba o. what is dis one na? i go use am scratch sand for food?
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by kokoye(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Only the bold will stand out. Rock on.

Michael Jackson wore 'bonfo' trousers and we hailed him for it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hahahahahaha Looool; HELL TO THE NO....Looool....even the chicken nails are touched up with some nail varnish; that's hilarious.... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hahahah Lol at bolded...sure right about that...Lol.... grin grin grin grin grin
vivacious vivi:

My dear, there is mainstream fashion and there is editorial. The latter is what this one mostly fits o. No celeb that would wear this can ever make it popular I swear! cheesy Lady Gaga for instance is one of the most popular celebs on the planet today and she still hasn't made any wacko outfit or makeup choice popular till date.
Anyone that wears this should be prepared to have a crowd of kids and adults alike singing and clapping behind the person for the reminder of the day. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Aliki(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
This shoe go injure person for inside danfo o! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
For real? Dude; that's risky business...in order words, nah; don't try it.......Lol..... grin
NotoriousB.ig:
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Even the bold ones who dare put them on would look terrible walking around with those shoes.... grin grin grin
kokoye: Only the bold will stand out. Rock on.

Michael Jackson wore 'bonfo' trousers and we hailed him for it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by freecocoa(f): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
I sure can, they look quite comfy.wink

With those, I'll not have to carry a pair of flats whenever I go to church.cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
If Kim Kardashian wears it, then yes, they will all rock it
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? by mspee(f): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
No, I wouldn't. embarassed

I don't want to look like willy-willy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers / How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Discolouration Spots On My Legs? / Miss Polo Contestants Hosted By Ben Bruce At Silverbird Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.