Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak (8092 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by curiouslad(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2013
Inspired by the likes of dokubo and his counter-thieves new leaders are beginning to spring up in the creeks lipsrsealed

#operation build your own university and get your private jet

1 Like

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Oildichotomy(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2013
Another twist to the intractable insecurity saga bamboozling the nation.

Let us stop Oil
#RESOURCE CONTROL & TRUE FEDERALISM
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by IleIfe2(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Is this Jonathan's way of warning anyone that wants to take power while he's in Israel?
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by denisopapa: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2013
They should as well blow up other facilities like bonga, PHC refinery, Osan, Soku G/P for all i care......clueless group
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by salbis(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2013
A divided house against itself? Hmmm, let's see how the whole packages unfolds.
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by denisopapa: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2013
They should as well blow up other facilities like bonga, PHC refinery, Osan, Soku G/P for all i care......clueless group

We will soon stop food supply to the south

1 Like

Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Unclerukus: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2013
This MEND are dumb.SHELL and other oil companies have packed out from delta because of unrest and they want to pack the rest.later they'll cry foul and say no money and job when u chased them away.
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by blaqoracle: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2013
Sloan: If they like, let them burn ALL the OIL + the refinery to the ground! angry angry At least, they cannot blame the northerners and westerners for that again! Just let us have this conference quickly so we can have our regions before 2015 elections. They will be stuck with their polluted environment and they will not be able to escape to another man's region, simple! angry angry
you already have your region
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by vedaxcool(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2013
why jona never come deny say na MEND!

grin grin grin
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by cyril10(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2013
Don't mind this lairs called MEND, they are not involved in the inferno, just claiming responsibility for what they didn't do.
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by nairaman66(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sloan: If they like, let them burn ALL the OIL + the refinery to the ground! angry angry At least, they cannot blame the northerners and westerners for that again! Just let us have this conference quickly so we can have our regions before 2015 elections. They will be stuck with their polluted environment and they will not be able to escape to another man's region, simple! angry angry

Terrible people were rejoicing when you were born.. It's not really your fault, anyone has acces to online forums these days!
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by warrikid(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Na 2day I confirm say saharareporters dey mad,and MEND no dey exist.
Na God go punish una 4 dis shameless lie.
I was @ d refinery(PPMC yard) wit my two legs when d fire started.
Abeg how mend go break through d tough security posts come light fire for one small section of d plant and dem comot witout stunting n shooting guns to @ least clear d way 4 dem 2 excape.
I suspect overdose on something for the originator of dis news.
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by paix(m): 4:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Wia is Asari Dokubo?
He's somewhere supervising the construction of his new university.
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by paix(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Anybody wey burn him house, na him know where ashes dey sell market.
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by kshowhanif: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by Metallurgist: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
gronzywares: Jonathan has responded,

It is not MEND behind this attack, we know the real sons of the soil cannot do this, MEND is not behind this attack I repeat!

Repeat after me MEND is not behind this attacks!
LWKMD
Re: MEND Claims Responsibility For Warri Refinery Fire Outbreak by realbenson: 6:30am On Oct 24, 2013
their claim is not fact, i happen to be a life witness to that incident. They are making this claims so that govt will call and settle them. It was valve that spoil which cause that problem and not MENd.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Die As Rainstorm Wreaks Havoc In Lagos / Fayemi Attends Africa Investment Exchange Conference In London / Iyabo Obasanjo And Others Charged Over Embezzlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.