Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair (22009 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) / Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / Herbalist Uses Women’s Pants, Bras For Rituals Nabbed (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by infonubia(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
This isn't peculiar to Nigeria. See this post about a county in Louisiana, US that levies a fine on anyone caught sagging.

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/04/saggy-pants-in-louisiana-thatll-be-50.html
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by Ayatullah(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2013
redsun: Fundamental backwardness that sturdily leads creatures to extinction.The north is on its way out,even before it has started.

What is your senseless post suppose to mean? When has sagging or devilish hairstyle become the norm? You and the likes of you who believe in SATANIC CULTURE are the ones DOOMED shocked
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by afrikanns: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2013
@infonubia, Is sagging pants
immoral? you are asking a rhetorical question,though don't know ao old you are but seems to me that your age is more than your brain.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by VivianWatson22: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2013
na wah o, meanwhile check this out instagram followers hack
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by chinedumije: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sharia law is upheld in the north and constitutional law is upheld in other parts, what a sham. I still reiterate that the word 'Nigeria' is the most expensively re-occuring joke. Shame on your concept of 'rule of law' and 'fundamental human rights' of which the 'right of expression' is one.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by icycoolmik: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
airfinance:
Point of correction,they are not killing for Allah,in arabic language Allah means (GOD)just as it means chineke(IGBO) olorun(Yoruba).who ever kills innocents in islam,is not a muslim,please study islam to know what it preaches and teaches,have you for once asked of the meaning of ''illah eli in hebrew?i guess not,stop blasphemy against God and ask for forgivness.

I have a very simple question for you:

When you refer to "innocents", what exactly do u mean?

Do the "innocents" include those who don't practice Islam?
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by bappahman: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Phder:

You have the right to do anything, but not all things are reasonable. Walking around in your under pants is definitely one of those unreasonable things.
Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by PromiseJonah(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
bombing of innocent souls and sagging of pants which is more sinfull immoral? sad make una wise up oh

Re: 150 Arrested In Kano For Sagged Pants And Sporty Hair by salbis(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2013
[ quote author=pastor prosper ]I live in a predominately Christian part of d north we responded to d kano assault on Christians by also harrasing any aboki man in d area caught selling on sunday morning. I am a vigilante and I fined all aboki who were caught seling on sunday. I even siezed there wares, As everyone must go to church on sunday. Canon law says remember d sabaath day to keep it holy. Oh sorry! Yes this is about morality too![/quote] Sharp contrast to.......... " the battle is mine says the Lord"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Another Lynching In Warri / 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) / Drug Gang Busted In Ikoyi Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.