Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

what's it with these "gay" comments. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / what's it with these "gay" comments. (1172 Views)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Nairaland And Insulting Comments. / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what's it with these "gay" comments. by WesleyanA(f): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2005
i don't know if it's just me but does anyone agree with me that some people try to get on each other's nerves by calling each other gay. most guys event try to avoid some stuff they shouldn't avoid like using this smiley kiss because they're concerned someone's going to pop up and make a  gay comment or call them gay. that's really annoying  angry..
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by hotangel2(f): 5:31am On Aug 29, 2005
I am not gay, but people often tell me/ask me if i am gay: Why you ask?? Just because i complement a girl, or say something nice to a girl.

I think it's extremely childish though. It's not annoying because, It shouldn't be annoying, if someone calls u gay and u ain't gay, why should u be angry?? No reason. And if someone tells you they ain't gay, that's simply understandable. Not everyone think alike, not everyone takes[i] "supposed to be jokes" [/i]as jokes. People are different and we all think differently. [b]Mr A, [/b]might say he's acting gay if a talks or compliment a guy, while [b]Mr B. [/b]might say he's fly when he compliments a guy. Everyone is just different. smiley
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by layi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2005
I aint gay but lots of pips ask me this question as well. I think evrybody is diff. Lots of people are myopic (and childish) in thinkin. Trying to correct their parochial views only lead to another argument.
What stops me from loving a guy?Love not lust for heavens sake. Whats wrong with that? I aint going to be boxed up to a corner for doing the 'right' thing in a 'wrong' world . I'm not going to join the bandwagon. I'm going to stand for what i believe is right.
If showin love or complement a fellow guy is gay. Let me gay.
No1 can make u angry without your consent. I just ignore them.
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2005
exactly
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by c0dec(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2005
just as i suspected, mr. layi is gay.
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by layi(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2005
Oh u've been suspecting cos of the v-status?
Oya try me wit ya sister na. I'm 24 now..i fit loose am..i don try cheesy
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by WesleyanA(f): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2005
this thread is dead and gone. who resurrected it? undecided
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by hotangel2(f): 5:06am On Dec 01, 2005
Somebody. cheesy
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by timmy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2005
who might that be?
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by nddy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2005
first all , if its gay to call another guy hansome , thats for Gay people not for Hetrosexuals . its a pity most people dont understand wat is meant for gay guys and not
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by WesleyanA(f): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2005
This thread is dead and gone.
some people are just born to cause trouble. undecided
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by layi(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2005
...with posts that makes no sense
Re: what's it with these "gay" comments. by timmy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2005
simlly close the thread

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? / How do I make my font bigger / I Wish To Cancel My Account On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.