Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? (1156 Views)

If You Could Ask The World A Question: ? / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / If You Had A Chance, What Would You Like To Ask God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by donmayor(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2006
I would ask him why do children suffer
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Coco29(f): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2006
would it make sense when he already know what i was going to ask and my reply to his answer.
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by donmayor(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2006
if he knows what u r gonna ask then u have to ask it because it has to be asked because he knows u r going to ask it because he knows what u r goin to ask
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Coco29(f): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2006
then what is the point to ask him when he already know i will asked, is just to make and ass of myself.
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by donmayor(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2006
u would make him wrong if u dont ask so u have to ask since He can't be wrong. SO whats the question u would ask?
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Coco29(f): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2006
well i am sorry because the GOD i know would not ask me to ask him a question which he already no i will ask that he already know the answer to, so to ask him a question that he already know i will ask would make him seems  like an uncaring father which he is not that is why i know he would not want me to ask a question which he knows i will ask hense the reason why we do not address him directly  kiss  cheesy lmao
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by donmayor(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2006
It's hard followin u lines. I guess u forgot to read the question, if you could, it does not mean u would. wink
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Coco29(f): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2006
let me remind u

if you could ask god any question what would it be. tongue tongue
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by donmayor(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2006
u r tough wink
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Coco29(f): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2006
coco takes a bow and accepts donmayors white flag. cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by donmayor(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2006
smiley
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by bukhy(f): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2006
i will ask his magesty why am so much in love with my man
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Beautygyal(f): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2006
I would ask him why am i goin thru this situation tha i'm passin thru now? cry
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by naijacutee(f): 1:50am On Oct 08, 2006
Beautygyal:

I would ask him why am i goin through this situation tha i'm passin through now? cry
Hey girl, what's wrong? You can talk to me if you want. I can pray with/for you if I can't do anything to help you.

Back to the original question, I would ask - When am I coming home?
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by mimigirl(f): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2006
I will ask him why haven't him make to continue with my education. I would also ask him why he had not provided somebody to sponsor my gospel songs which are already on demo tape etc infact i have a lot of question to ask GOD or was he not the one that said in mathrew 17 v17 "ask and you shall receive" so why haven't he grant me my heart desires to be a graduate and a gospel artist
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by mimigirl(f): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2006
I will ask him why haven't him make to continue with my education. I would also ask him why he had not provided somebody to sponsor my gospel songs which are already on demo tape etc infact i have a lot of question to ask GOD or was he not the one that said in mathrew 17 v17 "ask and you shall receive" so why haven't he grant me my heart desires to be a graduate and a gospel artist
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by mimigirl(f): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2006
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2007
mimigirl:

I will ask him why haven't him make to continue with my education.

you sure need that education sis.
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Beautygyal(f): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2007
@ candy gurl lol u make me luff cheesy but plz take it easy
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Raymand(m): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2007
I'd ask him why he brought me into this wicked world, i was better off in creation obscurity, better off in nothingness why am i a human on planet earth, why?!
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by acidrop(f): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2007
wanna be able 2 look in2 ppl's life, and future, and help them with it, b4 it happens
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Beautygyal(f): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2007
Cool
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by jaybaby(f): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2007
Ask Y didnt i get married @ an early AGE
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by acidrop(f): 3:06am On Feb 10, 2007
is ok, if u dont look old, according 2 ur pic undecided
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by jaybaby(f): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2007
undecided undecided
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Beautygyal(f): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2007
I would ask him if Africa would ever change? sad
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by jaybaby(f): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2007
Buhahahaahah
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Beautygyal(f): 12:11am On Feb 13, 2007
@jaybaby may i ask y ur luffin ?
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Free(f): 3:24am On Feb 13, 2007
Ask Y didnt i get married @ an early AGE

Lmao hahahaha grin grin

ahem

i will ask why life is sooo unfair cry
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by OmoEko1(f): 3:29am On Feb 13, 2007
i will ask god, y can't i just pass without studying, y do i have to get this damn loans to pay for school. why why why
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by jaybaby(f): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2007
Y Did He create so Many Wicked Pple
Re: If You Could Ask God Any Question, What Would It Be? by Beautygyal(f): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2007
Thas tru

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Tell Seun / Making Math Unconcerned To Learn / Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.