Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

[A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging (772 Views)

"I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. / 10 Bitter Truths About Blogging That You Don't Know / The Truth About Blogging For Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging by proselector: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Good morning to you'all

For three years, I have been carrying out research on website development, blogging and online media presence. And for a couple of weeks, I'll be giving out my findings and advice. So get your seat, Its either you save or you bookmark this page. But if you own a China fone or pc like myself and cant save, dont worry, the link to this thread is this www (dot) tinyurl (dot) com/proselector...

good comments and questions are welcome
I would be including links for reference and more reading
Before you continue reading and probably you were thinking of quitting off the thread, get this, am not pasting conventional posts on blogging you could always find online. For those important things you could find online, I would just give links to them. So just give me that benefit of doubt and hop-in.
Re: [A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging by proselector: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2013
BLOG OWNERSHIP AND DESIGN

Starting a blog could be a easy as visiting www.blogger.com or www., signing up and posting. But where it gets to monetising it, and probably getting a living on it, its pretty, or I can say, its really demanding. Its more demanding when you have to deal with issues like keeping the blog alive for over 3 years.
To start with, a blog can be either single-authored or multi-authored. Each having its pros and cons. Lets I forget, every hour, thousands of blogs are opened. But of the hundreds of millions only about 35% generate income. And of that percent, just a few thousand, make 6 figures monthly. Yes, the competition is high but the desire to make the best from the blogging platform could really give a lift. With your desire, following my little advice could be all you need. But before you question my authority and claim, just wait till this 2weeks journey is completed.

I must say this, it is preferable or better for 10 people to own a blog generating $10,000 and the profit shared than for 10 people to own 10 different blogs generating $100 each. Its possible for a single blog to generate over $10,000 but the other is much easier. And its still very possible, owning and running boths.. thats if time is so friendly to you.
Blog ownership has a major role to play on your readers psychology. Example is how you feel when you read posts by lindaikeji or posts on ogbongeblog.com. The same goes for cooperate news sites like sunnewsonline.com. So getting a reputable profile is a big boost for keeping visitors returning to your blog. Its gives then the confidence about the information you passed to them. So when next you are editing your 'about us' or author's profile page, remember its got a lot to do with how your readers see your post. Remember to include your academic experience, take some online course on your field and include them.
Note: The image created on the mind of your blog readers is from what they read about you.
A good tool also is Google authorship markup... read more at www.blog.kissmetrics.com/google-authorship/

To know more on blog ownership, go to www.authorityblogstarterkit.com/what-is-an-authority-site/
As important as your writing and topics are for your blog, there’s no getting around the simple fact that most readers will respond to engaging visual elements. That’s why it's so important to incorporate beautiful, bold and high-impact imagery in your blog posts.

Related post, and most popular post are important tools to keep visitors longer on your site.
Re: [A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging by proselector: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2013
Optimized ADS PLACEMENT

Let me me quick to say that google adsence remains the best ads service for any blogger. This is because, google has a way of making her advertiser believe they deliver more than they bargain.

Your ad placement must work well with your design. Garish, gaudy or assaulting is never good.

Your ad placement must not turn off your users. This is a delicate balance and you won't please everyone. You'll need to experiment to see what works for you.

Just because a spot is bright orange doesn't mean you should put an ad there. Ad-heavy sites are a drag to visit. Too many ads will work against you in the long run.

Read more http://www.problogger.net/archives/2005/03/02/positioning-your-adsense-ads/

Don't make it hard to find your real content among your ads.
Re: [A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging by proselector: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: [A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging by proselector: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: [A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging by proselector: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2013
still booked for update
Re: [A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging by proselector: 6:53am On Oct 23, 2013
6th space booked for update
Re: [A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging by proselector: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2013
7th page booked
Re: [A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging by proselector: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2013
last page booked... this is to help me segment my post... thanks for understanding... your comments are welcome
Re: [A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging by jdilight(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
My man l love your concept of blog partnership. l just saw the possibility of 5 to 10 people own one blog site and each concentrating on a topic or two.
l love this, lt will be a blog to beat.
Re: [A must read] A milliion $ secret- What you never heard about blogging by proselector: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
jdilight: My man l love your concept of blog partnership. l just saw the possibility of 5 to 10 people own one blog site and each concentrating on a topic or two.
l love this, lt will be a blog to beat.

thanks bro.. its one of the secrets of top blogs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Direct Ads From Brands,companies / Help A Nairalander On An I.T Placement / Build A Website For Your Company For As Low As N75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.