Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

"I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. (833 Views)

7 Funny Things About BLOGGING. / My Sojourn Into Blogging - A First Hand Experience For Intending Bloggers!!! / The Truths About Blogging: My 2 Cents To Wannabe Nigerian Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
[b] Dear nairalanders,I am writing this to share my experience,express my feelings,share my thoughts and to also learn from this thread through your advice and your experience about "how i think alot about blogging(i don't even know whether to say addiction to internet but,i think the major menace is the too thinking of blogging)and how it is a huge hindrance to my education".(tho! i don't know how to express myself).

I have alot to write on this,eventhough i have been contemplating on whether to write it as a story to fully express myself but i will like to synopsis it due to the phone i am using to type.tho! my write up might be diggressive,confusing and also contain grammatical errors but i need your concentration and consideration,let me go straight to the point.
I am so addicted and not only addicted but also think alot about blogging stuffs.I can't just resist and control myself of this act,i always relate anything i observe around me to blogging(i can just be in the class listening to lecture[/b]
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by banjicom(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
am sure when u start making money from blogging it won't be a hindrance anymore.
u should be happy.

so people are addicted to weed, sex, cigarette and others.
"

by the way do u have a girlfriend?
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
continuation;
and hear something from my teacher,i will quickly think about it,relate it to blogging and even crave a niche for it).
I always think about it all the time,and dis is having a negative impact on my education(not only in my education but i emphasize on dis cos it is d main reason i create dis thread) as it leads me to procrastinating on my studies and also consume my time.tho! i have learnt alot about blogging but can't take action on it due to my education cos i will sit for waec & neco dis year and my phone restriction,i think i have 2 stop here due to the device i am using 2 type.

Now,am i only the one undergoing this?do you have any experience similar to this?if so,share it.what is your say on this?what can i do to overcome this?pls contribute positively,thanks.
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
banjicom:
am sure when u start making money from blogging it won't be a hindrance anymore.
u should be happy.

"

Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
banjicom:
u should be happy.

"

no,i don't.
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by banjicom(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
tundexweb:

no,i don't.

that is one of the reasons you are so addicted........Get yourself a nice girl, it will divide your attention.
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
@banjicom,you are getting me wrong,i said it is distracting me in my education(not allowing me to study with concentration despite the fact dat i will write my waec & neco in 4 months time).
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
The problem is that you are not just thinking about blogging but how to make money quickly... Just cool your nerves and follow things step by step the money will come. Sometimes the main reason for that is when you have a budget at hand with limited time to achieve it you tend to think of quicker means to make money to achieve that said target before the stipulated time(i might be wrong tho, I.m speaking out of experience..
Create time for yourself and do one thing at a time.

reduce the number of things to achieve at a particular time so that there would be more time to achieve the little ones you set VERY WELL...

I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING AGAIN
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
you are getting me wrong totally,i haven't run a blog neither will i think of making money,what i am saying is dat i think alot about blogging(let me just say is running in my blog)cos i have a depth knowledge about running it(note:i am perfect).now,i want to write my waec & neco exam in 4 mnths time but can't study wit concentration due 2 d fact dat i addicted to reading and thinking about blogging stuffs.
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by banjicom(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
tundexweb:
@banjicom,you are getting me wrong,i said it is distracting me in my education(not allowing me to study with concentration despite the fact dat i will write my waec & neco in 4 months time).

oh! didn't know

it all about understanding yourself and controlling your mind.

you can try to find interest in other things......... that has to do with your education
u can also avoid using your phone and computer until u finish your exams.

All it takes is your determination and self discipline.

it nothing to stress yourself about bro. Wishing u success in ur exams.
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
@fighal,
you are getting me wrong totally,i haven't run a blog neither will i think of making money,what i am saying is dat i think alot about blogging(let me just say is running in my blog)cos i have a depth knowledge about running it(note:i am perfect).now,i want to write my waec & neco exam in 4 mnths time but can't study wit concentration due 2 d fact dat i addicted to reading and thinking about blogging stuffs.

lalasticlala,adewasco2k,pls do the needful.
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
@banjicom,thanks alot,i am gr8full.still need more of nairalanders positive contribution to this thread,thanks alot.
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by emmyw(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
I think you really have to sit yourself down and let go of that silly mind set, what do you mean that you can't concentrate because you are thinking about blogging? It sounds silly to me because you don't really care about your future, because you are suppose to be seeing blogging as hobby not addicted to the extent of losing concentration on your studies.

You better be careful, because if you make mistake now it will be hard for you in time to come. Everything has its own time. I don't really have a lot to say here.
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
emmyw:
I think you really have to sit yourself down and let go of that silly mind set, what do you mean that you can't concentrate because you are thinking about blogging? It sounds silly to me because you don't really care about your future, because you are suppose to be seeing blogging as hobby not addicted to the extent of losing concentration on your studies.

You better be careful, because if you make mistake now it will be hard for you in time to come. Everything has its own time. I don't really have a lot to say here.
hmmm,ur words really hit me hard,it is motivative,thanks alot.
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by fattbabakay(m): 2:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Ur case is not from dis country....ts from congo
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by emmyw(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2016
tundexweb:

hmmm,ur words really hit me hard,it is motivative,thanks alot.
You are welcome, lest I forget try and limit the time you spend online.
Re: "I Think Alot About Blogging" A Hindrance To My Education. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
emmyw:
You are welcome, lest I forget try and limit the time you spend online.
okay.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Real Web Programmer With Asp.net Or Php/mysql / Please, Can I Tranfer My .com Site To A Self Hosted One / Get A Beautiful Blog Like This For 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.