Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola (14459 Views)

Buhari’s VP List: Oshiomhole, Fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi / Buhari’s VP List: Oshiomhole,fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi / Kudos To Governors Oshiomhole, Fashola And Orji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel: More than 70% of Nigerian population are muslims, and Islamically, a woman will should not be allowed to rule, I never knew this fashola I as mad as he revealed! It will never happen!!!
stop ur foolishness. U ppl, northerners and northerner freaks always needs to be checked. More than 70%?
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by emmanuelanjili(m): 6:58am On Oct 24, 2013
God forbid that a woman becomes a president of this country.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by phonetics: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Usbeel: More than 70% of Nigerian population are muslims, and Islamically, a woman will should not be allowed to rule, I never knew this fashola I as mad as he revealed! It will never happen!!!

The current population of Muslims in Nigeria is not more than 45%. When will you wake up and smell the coffee?
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by stunning4real: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
snoopy: No sir! What we need is a Leader! A true Leader!! Be it male or female. A leader who will galvanise every floating part of this entity called Nigeria together and reposition it in the path of success and greatness. A Leader who in battle will be at the very front to lead the charge not one who will sit in aso rock, eat an average of 1billion/year (3million/day) worth of food, and then increase the fuel price and tell the people to make painful sacrifices by enduring grinding poverty. A leader who is patriotic to a fault and will think of the interest of the country first before personal interests. That is what we need and it doesn't matter what gender of the human specie delivers such quality leadership
the only sensible comment on this tread so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five New Political Parties Set For Inec’s Registration / Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC / Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.