Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola (14442 Views)

Buhari’s VP List: Oshiomhole, Fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi / Buhari’s VP List: Oshiomhole,fashola, Fayemi, Amaechi / Kudos To Governors Oshiomhole, Fashola And Orji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by 49cents(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
A thief is a thief, Man or Woman!!!

The leadership issue of Nigeria is the problem of the value system entrenched in the pyche of the Nigerian you'd meet outside the corridors of power.

Money is the ultimate index, and how is made is not an issue these days; until service delivery, respect for the human dignity and reward for hard work becomes the new mentality, Nigeria may never make it out of the woods!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by airfinance(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Red_Card: don't forget her most recent South Korean award o. She sure is going places. Lol! But ermmm, did she make a speech after she had recieved the award?
My brother na true you talk oo.she doesnt have to make speech jare we all lnow she is good abi i lie?
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Tonylyte(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lol, woman cnt rule naija as president, she will die of hearth attack.....i tink fashola and adams meant ghana(a woman cntry) nt nigeria. If a hard military man lyk obj, ruled naija and had so many difficulties that he lamented that nigeria is the most difficult cntry to govern, i wonder wat it will become of a woman.........
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by CyberG: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Leave women out of it for now because their stealing is far more annoying and brazen, second only to some governors in a particular part if the country. Look at Pattriciah Etteh, Iweala and the new big thief Stealla Odulah.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by princenonny(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Fashola, Oshiomhole and the rest of apc goons are certainly clueless in running government. Its obvious dilish don plug oshiomole brain.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by dbride: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Good leadership has NOTHING to do with gender. Nigeria needs a leader who has the fear of God and is so committed to moving this nation forward by carrying the people along. We need a leader who has zero tolerance to corruption and can smell it from the farthest distance; whether man or woman, who cares.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by ewosk: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
cheesy grin PATRICIA ETTEH AND STELLA ODUA...POTENTIAL CANDIDATES...
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by pstdre(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Let's hear from the north 1st...reserve my comment!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by ojoko1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Female president ko, Hermaphrodite president ni. mtsheww
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by bukatyne(f): 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigeria doesn't need a 'female' president! (What the hell does 'female' president mean? president of females?) Is Goodluck Jonathan a 'male' president or a president?

The female qualifier makes it seem it is a lower or different position than Jonathan's current position

Competent leaders are required to lead and competency is NOT by gender. We have the current saga of the Aviation Minister that bought a bullet proof vehicle worth hundreds of millions; she is a woman.

Let the best person lead us.

It is a great disservice to actually 'dash' women positions or privileges... You are saying they cannot compete/hold their own with men in those various fields.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Olaone1: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
Maybe a ploy to get Remi Tinubu elected as governor sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by 1025: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
nigerian women for president? what happened to our men? oh i even forgot - corruption. but whatever a man can do(corruption) a woman can do even better.
our first lady is more corrupt than her husband. aviation woman will use the country's annual budget to but one car. mrs.etteh will sale nigeria. okonjo iweala will sale nigeria to america for a few dollars. nigerian women are too desperate for my liking. most of our men are corrupt because their wives are madly crazy for wealth.
let us rent a foreign woman if we need a woman even if it is the liberian president.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by ludot(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
GOD GIVE US MEN

God give us men!
A time like this demands Strong minds, great hearts, true faith, and ready hands;
Men whom the lust of office does not kill; Men whom the spoils of office cannot buy; Men who possess opinions and a will;
Men who have honor, men who will not lie; Men who can stand before a demagogue, And damn his treacherous flatteries without winking!
Tall men, sun-crowned, who live above the fog In public duty, and in private thinking;

- Josiah G. Holland (1819-1891)

That is the kind of president we need and it doesn't matter whether man or woman.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by donodion(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
As if that would stop all of the from been corrupt or bleeding the country dry....thieving bastards angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
I should be president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
D duo must be high on paraga! So u xpect d likes of ete, ngozi, diezani, stella, patience etc as presdent? Smh!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by jaybee3(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
How about allowing them to govern a state first.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by MrAboki: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Leadership is not gender-based, but truthfully Nigerian men have failed the country for 53 years! They say a fool at 40 is a fool forever, a fool at 53 should have been carted off to the asylum and the keys thrown away. A new face is needed. The status quo has been a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by MrAboki: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
stillwater: Leadership is not gender-based, but truthfully Nigerian men have failed the country for 53 years! They say a fool at 40 is a fool forever, a fool at 53 should have been carted off to the asylum and the keys thrown away. A new face is needed. The status quo has been a disgrace.

Well.. We gave women several chances with smaller responsibilities.. Look at how they behaved. E.g; Kema Chikwe, Ita giwa, Patricia Ette, Cecilia Ibru, Iyabo Obasanjo, e.t.c...

Status Quo remains as the second option is equally Bad and to add insult to injury, it Mensurates... angry
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by CEOAyoStones(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
DankemzI: I DONT BELIEVE IN NIGERIA by Esan Teniola
I don't believe in Nigeria. I don't believe in its leaders, I don't believe in anything they have to say. I don't believe that someone somewhere has the solutions to this country. I don't believe in superman. I believe in myself. I believe in my 2 hands, not begging for someone somewhere to make things right, but with these 2 hands I will build the country want to live in. I believe in my friends. I believe in my family. I believe in everyone who not only tries to make the world a better place for themselves, but also for everyone around them. I don't believe in independence. I believe in inter-dependence, for no man is an island. I believe in the potential of everyone I see on the streets. I believe in the children in that public school that had no toilets, who asked me "uncle, why dont our leaders care about the masses? Why do we always hear about corruption everyday?" I don't believe in leaders who send their children abroad to school while the nations universities are on strike. I dont believe in leaders who fly abroad for medical treatment when the nations hospitals are in need of better facilities. I do not believe in a cook who does not taste his own food. I will believe in the Minister of Education when I see his children attending public schools. I will believe in the Minister of Health when he undergoes heart surgery in General Hospital. Ivwill believe in the Minister for Tourism when he goes to Yobe for vacation and not London or Dubai. Till then, I dont believe in Nigeria. I mean the Nigeria of today, I believe in the Nigeria of tomorrow. The Nigeria that we will build. When all these black skinned colonial masters are gone. ~ Esan Teniola

Wow I love this..thumps up..better days ahead we will get to the promised land..God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Well.. We gave women several chances with smaller responsibilities.. Look at how they behaved. E.g; Kema Chikwe, Ita giwa, Patricia Ette, Cecilia Ibru, Iyabo Obasanjo, e.t.c...

Status Quo remains as the second option is equally Bad and to add insult to injury, it Mensurates... angry

You know if I should list criminally inclined men this thread would not be enough. In fact I would write a novel. We all know who is more susceptible to crime. That should not be up for discussion. And no you didn't give women chances. Putting your thieving girlfriends and mistresses there to help you loot is not 'giving women chances' , ok? They were only mere extensions of your thieving tendencies. All I ask is for a democratically elected female and not one of your girlfriends you men sell your lineage for.
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with menstruation. Nothing embarrassing about it at all. kiss in fact it cleanses your system, maybe if men go through this process monthly maybe Nigeria would not be the dirty nation it is today.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by MrAboki: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
stillwater:

You know if I should list criminally inclined men this thread would not be enough. In fact I would write a novel. We all know who is more susceptible to crime. That should not be up for discussion. And no you didn't give women chances. Putting your thieving girlfriends and mistresses there to help you loot is not 'giving women chances' , ok? They were only mere extensions of your thieving tendencies. All I ask is for a democratically elected female and not one of your girlfriends you men sell your lineage for.
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with menstruation. Nothing embarrassing about it at all. kiss in fact it cleanses your system, maybe if men go through this process monthly maybe Nigeria would not be the dirty nation it is today.

#Dies.... grin grin grin

lol
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Kingspin(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
To solve Nigeria problem is a dicussion everyday but to narrow it down to a woman responsibility is a mis position. The system is over heated and to be a governor self is very easy in Nigeria than to be a president were we have professional enemies.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by simdam500(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mr Aboki: Woman what?! angry
Why?!

Ordinary 'Wife of President' wey no be constitutional office dey act like this, imagine say she come be Presido?! By now, Amaechi matter for don end since!!

The only relationship any woman should have with the Presidency is to F`uck him and feed him.. #Period!

Ruq: How sensible

lmao
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by eguityjustice(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Usbeel: More than 70% of Nigerian population are muslims, and Islamically, a woman will should not be allowed to rule, I never knew this fashola I as mad as he revealed! It will never happen!!!
Did u say more than 70% ? May be u think Nigeria is your village or your community.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by slimfit7: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
maybe nigeria need female governor in lagos and benin
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by biafranqueen: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
emmysenior: grin grin A woman on her period who's set to fight corruption will end up exhuming even the dead corrupt officials and sentence them to hell imprisonment as well.

They go extreme in whatever they do e.g Patricia Èteh, Alison, Stella Odua etc.

We don't want em as presidents for now.
shame on you Sir so you want corrupt officials to get it easy
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Bpriest(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
God forbid.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yea, Just like the one that used about 600M to renovate an apartment or maybe the 1 that just acquired 2 cars for $1.6M...
I know some people'l be like 'what of Dora, and Ngozi...'
As well all know, they r far from being d kind of politicians that can survive our style of politics.
:/ Edo state needs a female Gov. Let's start from there
Re: Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola by dontecrosofiso(m): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2013
k.style:
u can elect jesus christ of okrika 4 all i care.......
u can elect prophet muhammadu of okrika 4 all i care.NONSENSE,IDIOT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Use Of Gutter Language, PDP Replies Tinubu / Tension As Gun Men Abduct Lagos Govt Official In Ikorodu / Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.