Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) (14960 Views)

Olamide And Lil Kesh In London For Basketmouth's Lord Of The Rib (Pics) / Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) / Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Bonaguy(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Scwu-tDMG3s/UmdPnndse_I/AAAAAAABThs/Ig4H5rdClU8/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Tiwa is on her way to London via Virgin Atlantic to shop for her wedding coming up later this year, November 2013. All the best to her. Looking forward to seeing her in a beautiful dress.

www.gistmetro.com/2013/10/tiwa-savage-jets-off-to-london-for.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by homesteady(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2013
Good for her
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by solomon111(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2013
Those british people don't want Nigerians in their country and yet we still go and shop there.?
Smh.
I can bet that those products she went to buy in london can be bought in Nigeria.
Fools.

28 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2013
No amount of moiney and shoppin would still make u look pretty @ Tiwa Savage..

From the look of things mehn, I want to believe you're the one sponsoring this wedding by yourself and not your husband to be.

My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 23, 2013
So, how does that give Barcelona the 3 points in yesterday's match? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Skywalker5(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Austeenx: So, how does that give Barcelona the 3 points in yesterday's match? undecided

i swear you no well at all. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by kreamidiva(f): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
I like the girl sha...
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by DisGuy: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Airforce1: No amount of moiney and shoppin would still make u look pretty @ Tiwa Savage..

From the look of things mehn, I want to believe you're the one sponsoring this wedding by yourself and not your husband to be.

My opinion.

talking to yourself again bro?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by LMAyedun(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ok!!! Better for her. cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
Gud for her,Wish u d very best Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Jayses(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
H
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by achikulo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dat is so cool.......tiwa am api 4 yaDat is so cool.......tiwa am api 4 yaDat is so cool.......tiwa am api 4 ya
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Celepope: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
That pix was taken on her way back from London.Stupidd Bloggers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by braxjay(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
OK... NEXT !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Jerryjat(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by nerodenero: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Airforce1: No amount of moiney and shoppin would still make u look pretty @ Tiwa Savage..

My opinion.
Stop hating joo and how is the bolded part above your business?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by cameogirl(f): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
She deserves a good husband o o o. Oga pls don't stop a good thing she started.
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by GenWOJUOLA(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
She didnt tell me she was gettin married o!
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by mosho2good: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2013

My opinion.
What is dis 1 saying....

Are u speaking in english or grammer or yoruba maybe dis one is speakin chinko...
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Why going abroad for shopping when she can easily get all what she wants here in Nigeria? Pls, let's try and respect our dear country Naija...
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by toms55(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dapo "dbanj" oyebanjo plssss i beg you in God's name Get Married ahnahn make tiwa's first child call u by ur child's name Not stage name

I bet you guys Dbanj's suit for his wedding will be so badt i trust Τ̅ђat dude..

@topic,congrats dear tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by IamSylva(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
And this is on FP? shocked

E.T.T cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Polio: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bon Voyage
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by dridowu: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Only if ds will help Nepa to restore power in my area

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by OlowoB(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
solomon111: Those british people don't want Nigerians in their country and yet we still go and shop there.?
Smh.
I can bet that those products she went to buy in london can be bought in Nigeria.
Fools.
U have a serious problem. Pls who is d cause of ur unneccessary frustration? Y call dem fools? For just going abroad for shopping? U really must have a very sad life.
U need Jesus in ur life 2 be happy.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
Capital JOBLESSNESS

abi no be naija she take make d money she wan go spend thr..?
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Rawpidgin(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
so how will this spur man united to sack moyes?
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by Polio: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
derespect: Why going abroad for shopping when she can easily get all what she wants here in Nigeria? Pls, let's try and respect our dear country Naija...

Why question her decision to go shop where she wants? what has it got to do with you?
Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by OlowoB(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2013

My opinion.

U have always been a steady and confirmed f**l on nairaland so ur words would be taken with a pinch of salt

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo) by 2sureguy1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
I go luv o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genetically Speaking There Exists Two Types Of Black People / Uche Ogbodo's New Red Hair / Stella Damasus' Impersonator Dupes Client Of $5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.