Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! (2214 Views)

See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 / Racially Motivated Murder In Mississippi - Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! by forumcitizens: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2013
I guess Africans should remain in Africa. What should we do? Botswana, Kenya, South Africa, our fellow brothers do not want us, so what do you expect from Israel or other country.
Re: Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
F
KidStranglehold:

Da fck are you talking about?? Africans never enslaved Jews...Stop listening to those Bible stories. Because if you mean Africans as in the Ancient Egyptians. There is NO PROOF of them enslaving Jews and Ancient Egypt was NEVER a slave society, slaves were insignificant in Ancient Egypt.

Exactly. No proof what so ever in fact its less than likely that they were ever "enslaved" in egypt.

On topic:

No wonder white people dislike Jews.

Looooooool exactly. Btw check my thread i responded to u. wink

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2013
Chokl8: F

Exactly. No proof what so ever in fact its less than likely that they were ever "enslaved" in egypt.

Looooooool exactly. Btw check my thread i responded to u. wink

Not only that Ancient Egypt wasn't even a slave society, most slaves were prisoners of war.

Also Jews should be thanking those same Sudanese Africans. because if it werent for the Sudanese ancestors there wouldn't even be a Israel(true story if you do research). It was the Kushites/Nubians that saved Jerusalem from the Assyrians. The Assyrians wanted to destroy all of Jerusalem and kill almost all the Hebrews. If it was for them, then there wouldnt have been a Israel or Jewish people today(its even mentioned in the bible). Yet we mostly do not ever hear about this and you NEVER EVER hear Jewish people thanking them.

Also already seen post. smiley

1 Like

Re: Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! by cap28: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
These are the same israelis who are one of the biggest arms dealers in Africa and sell African dictatorship s guns to maintain oppression, these are the same racists who supported apartheid south Africa and who backed Charles Taylor because of their involvement in diamond smuggling in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! by macof(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
cap28: These are the same israelis who are one of the biggest arms dealers in Africa and sell African dictatorship s guns to maintain oppression, these are the same racists who supported apartheid south Africa and who backed Charles Taylor because of their involvement in diamond smuggling in Africa

And these are the same Jews that are called God's people
Smh for African Christians

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Not only that Ancient Egypt wasn't even a slave society, most slaves were prisoners of war.

Also Jews should be thanking those same Sudanese Africans. because if it werent for the Sudanese ancestors there wouldn't even be a Israel(true story if you do research). It was the Kushites/Nubians that saved Jerusalem from the Assyrians. The Assyrians wanted to destroy all of Jerusalem and kill almost all the Hebrews. If it was for them, then there wouldnt have been a Israel or Jewish people today(its even mentioned in the bible). Yet we mostly do not ever hear about this and you NEVER EVER hear Jewish people thanking them.

Also already seen post. smiley

exactly. i feel terrible for saying this but now it all makes sense (what Hitler and even the Palestinians have been [size=18pt]saying[/size] about them.) *NOTICE I SAID SAYING...I DO NOT SUPPORT GENOCIDE!! wink

@ cap and macof EXACTLY!
Re: Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! by thoth: 1:14am On Nov 03, 2013
Afam4eva: When citizens go all out to protest the expulsion of foreigners from their country, calling themselves racists and getting support from important personalities in government then you know the country is serious about getting rid of foreigners. This is the Israel that a lot of people don't know about. I can tell you that all Arab countries tend to be more welcoming than Israel yet it's the Arabs that are always being taunted in the media and by people all over the world.
So true. wait till the Christians start defending them, these people mock and discriminate Christians in their country,
Re: Video Showing Israel Racially Attacking Africans...cruel! by macof(m): 1:33am On Nov 03, 2013
thoth:
So true. wait till the Christians start defending them, these people mock and discriminate Christians in their country,

Christians are like pigs and sheep to them.

They hate Christians more than any other group of people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? / 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed / Donald Trump's Potential Running-mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.