Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? (2202 Views)

Conspiracy Theory: Did White House Mastermind 9/11? / Libya's Upheaval Being Orchestrated From Washington By Us Agent / An Iraqi Throws A Shoe At President Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by JeSoul(f): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2009
Is there? any 9/11 Truthers? As the Anniversary rolls around tomorrow the conspiracy theorists are out in full force . . . I don't buy any of it.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2009
Han han, they must hate Bush that much.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by preselect(m): 4:40am On Sep 11, 2009
not that bush is hated,
but when he was very hesitant to constitute the 9II commission,
even more reluctant to face the commission alone,
when the taliban came to pay him a visit b4 the attack,
even visited his state of texas when he was governor,
when the war on terror became a huge business that made many of his friends millions of dollars
an old accomplice emerged as afghan president
a pipeline is needed urgently that will pass through afghanistan into the gulf for export to the US,
saudi citizens were the only ones to fly on 9II after the airports authorities grounded all flights withing america, these saudis has a presidential assistance to fly . . . out of the country asap. with white house help
when the plane ''headed for the white house'' crashed in pennsyvania and at the crash site nobody could see FULL evidence of the remnants of a huge plane with human beings

when there are lots of questions begging for answers and the authorities seem to be unwilling to let these answers come out.

it makes sense to suspect that 9II was a planned event. and for those who think that no human being can be so mean to arrange such carnage in the US, i have this to say, ex VP cheney is ruthless, look at iraq, over I00,000 civilians dead. all on trumped up charges of fake WMDs no regrets, he doesnt care. he needs the oil. period.

if human beings who are apparently healthy (although that is yet to be proven by a thorough scientific and psychiatric assessment) can believe that Obama and his parents planned the honolulu advertisement of his birth so that he'll be president in 47yrs time, if these ''human beings'' can believe a fake document from the internet and doubt an authentic document from the state of hawaii, even after a republican gov of hawaii said it is authentic, even human beings can talk of death panels found in their skull and believe it, why, jesoul, why wont i, with all the facts lined out above, why wont i at least suspect that there is a conspiracy in the issue of 9II? it may not be bush himself, but it surely involves people around him.

and dont forget that the bush family have strong ties to the bin laden family. osamma had worked for the CIA b4,

finally, to answer your question,

yes, there are people here who really believe that 9II was orchestrated by bush or his cronies cool
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by mccloud224(m): 5:43am On Sep 11, 2009
Not necessarily by Bush but elite secret societies.I'm not sure but you can read from these website and deduce what you feel is true :

http://www.4rie.com
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by blackspade(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2009
Bush isn't the one who did it, he was merely a front. We live in the (very soon to be) [size=16pt]WORLD OF ZOG[/size]. September 11th was only a fraction of a worldwide orchestrated Zionist effort to fulfill their sick dream of world domination, and its all unfolding in front of our own eyes! These organ harvesters are really sick f.ucks, this financial crisis was orchestrated, and you better believe this whole "swine flu" epidemic was too (notice how fast they came up with the vaccine?)!!

Israel is going to launch an attack on Iran ANY DAY NOW, and when that happens, that is the exact moment[size=20pt] the shit will hit the f.ucking fan. [/size]
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by yeswecan(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2009
911 will always be a mystry
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2009
The only reason I do not believe it was masterminded by Bush and his gang is because they are not smart enough to execute such an elaborate attack!

9-11 was not orchestrated by Bush.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by IGWEUSA(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2009
Phocked up TRUTHERS will always do what they know best which is to be bombarding the internet with baseless and moronic conjectures.

Today they will tell you that Apolo moon walk was a hoax, HIV/AIDS was invented to kill blacks, Bush masterminded 9/11 attack, may be tomorrow they would say that Obama masterminded the out break of swine flu in order to kill whites.

Truthers, please spare us the gotcha journalism.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by cap28: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2009
it was definitely orchestrated by bush and his neo conservative cronies, in sept 2000 a document known as the project for a new american century was created setting out how america intends to dominate the world militarily and economically the document states that acheiving world domination will be a long process unless there is a "catalzying and catastrophic event - like pearl harbour" - 12 months later the twin towers were hit.

this document goes on to set out some of its other objectives:

increase in defense spending

willingness to take "pre-emptive military action"

willingness to take military action unilaterally with or without allies

the abandonment of  its anti ballistic missile treaty

establishment of more military bases abroad

regime change in iraq

the US to act as a global police force

it goes on to state that the above measures are necessary in order to prevent the emergence of any future rival and to secure access to vital resources especially "persian gulf oil".
some of the above have already happened.

the major players behind this doctrine were cheney, paul wolfowitz, john bolton, richard perle and donald rumsfeld all ultra right wing members of former bush jnr administration - the baton has been passed to obama who is carrying on with the above.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSPqto796Lc
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by ezeagu(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2009
Replying to the original post: Well directly I don't know, but indirectly, of course.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by IGWEUSA(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2009
ezeagu:

Replying to the original post: Well directly I don't know, but indirectly, of course.

Nwanne idikwa egwu . . . . . You just answered like a quitessential Naija politician , Infact let me call it the Obama voting style which is voting PRESENT instead of a YES or NO whenever it comes to controversial debates.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by ezeagu(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2009
IGWE_USA:

Nwanne idikwa egwu . . . . . You just answered like a quitessential Naija politician , Infact let me call it the Obama voting style which is voting PRESENT instead of a YES or NO whenever it comes to controversial debates.

I don't get it, Bush was given a warning by Osama Bin Laden that he was supposedly planning a terrorist attack, Bush ignored this which means he indirectly orchestrated the attacks partly because he didn't take the threat seriously. As for him actually planning the attack's, I don't know. How is that answering like a quintessential Nigerian politician, I'm just trying to give different angle to the debate that Bush saw a threat and didn't act.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by JeSoul(f): 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2009
wow all these conspiracies . . . I want to be surprised but somehow I'm not.

-Pres-elect & Cap28 believe it was Bush and Cheney etc,

-Richy thinks they aren't smart enough to do it,

-Ezeagu thinks they did it indirectly,

-McCloud speculates it could've been some 'secret societies',

-Blackspade says it was Isreal and worldwide Zionists,

I see all the points of speculation but by no means are they cohesive enough to stand as a solid arguement that the Bush Administration planned 9/11. I've watched those youtube videos and documentaries (one was even on the Discovery channel last week) but still I think none of them hold any water.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by blackspade(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
[size=16pt]The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11[/size]

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11. The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery."They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. [size=14pt]They were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage.[/size] Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact . Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. "It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

Read more here: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html?q=fiveisraelis.html

Soruces:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fox_arrested_911.html

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/03/WTC/spies10.html

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/12/WTC_Mysteries3.html
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by cap28: 6:51pm On Sep 11, 2009
this will not be the first time that an american administration has orchestrated or provoked an attack on US citizens in order to justify entry into a war:

sinking of the passenger ship Lusitania in 1915 by german u boats  - despite warnings given by the germans of the impending dangers faced by ships travelling in enemy territory, british and american govts allowed their citizens to travel on this ship which was subsequently sunk - this caused outrage amongst the americans which led to an overwhelming no of american soldiers volunteering for the draft.  http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/snpwwi2.htm

bombing of pearl harbor by japanese - caused outrage amongst americans leading to entry into second world war, what american citizens didnt know was that roosevelt had been warned of an imminent attack but had chosen to ignore it. 
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/lieofthecentury.html

supposed gulf of tonkin attack by vietnamese led to start of vietnamese war - in 2001 former US defence secretary robert mcnamara later admitted gulf of tonkin attack NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!.  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8653788864462752804#

911 attack supposedly by al qaeda which had links to iraq - led to war on iraq and afghanistan - iraq's involvement with 911 has now proven to be bogus - bin laden has never been caught and no one seems to be looking for him, but as at 2002 cheney's company Haliburton was awarded reconstruction  contracts valued at over US$11b

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/bush_family_911.html

why? because war = huge financial profits for US arms manufacturers, banking cartels and multinational corporations.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by Tornadoz(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2009
Hard to accurately verify if Bush had a hand in the attacks though he stood to gain politically and financially.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by mazaje(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2009
The 911 mystery . . . . . grin grin
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by sjeezy8: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2009
blackspade:

[size=16pt]The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11[/size]

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11. The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery."They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. [size=14pt]They were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage.[/size] Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact . Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. "It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park."

Read more here: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html?q=fiveisraelis.html

Soruces:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fox_arrested_911.html

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/03/WTC/spies10.html

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/12/WTC_Mysteries3.html

AND YOU SEE HOW NLANDERS IGNORED IT
IF IT HAD BEEN NIGERIANS THEY WOULD HAVE SAID YOU SEE THOSE NIGERIANS ABROAD ARE MESSING UP OUR NAMES. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by chic2pimp(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2009
yeswecan:

911 will always be a mystry
mazaje:

The 911 mystery . . . . . grin grin
Mystery? There is nothing mysterious about 9/11. Some derranged sons of b1tches acting in the name of islam decided the only way they could get the U.S to listen to them was to blow up innocent civilians. Bloody arseholes.

Although they are known as TERRORIST, I prefer to use the word 'COWARDS'.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by NegroNtns(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Post,

JeSoul,

Bush himself was a pawn in the political game that unfolded around him. There are key players that were instrumental in the strategic and tactical plot. None had the foresight to imagine that a catastrophy of that magnitude will occur but they expected somewhat that a controlled level of volatile strike on the soil should be sufficient to enrage and elicit national support for a grand propaganda to push conservative christian ideology around the globe.

Go and check up on the following:

CNP - committee for national policy
NAC - A New American Century

CNP led the ground for the 1996 take over in Congress when Republicans under Gingrich became majority.
NAC led the ground for the installation of BUSH as President against GORE's electoral victory.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by MrCrackles(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
Topic. . . .
Nah, Bush didnt orchestrate 9/11
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by JeSoul(f): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2009
Blackspade,
the 5 Isrealis story is intresting . . . I tried looking further into it but aside from conspiracy theoristic websites I could not find any other info on it. Yet there are many holes in that report . . . them taping it does not indicate foreknowledge of the attacks does it? that they were happy and celebrating could simply have meant they were happy to see America attacked - nationality does not matter, many americans hate america. I dunno . . . the whole thing is just undecided

Negro_Ntns:

@Post,

JeSoul,

Bush himself was a pawn in the political game that unfolded around him. There are key players that were instrumental in the strategic and tactical plot. None had the foresight to imagine that a catastrophy of that magnitude will occur but they expected somewhat that a controlled level of volatile strike on the soil should be sufficient to enrage and elicit national support for a grand propaganda to push conservative christian ideology around the globe.

Go and check up on the following:

CNP - committee for national policy
NAC - A New American Century

CNP led the ground for the 1996 take over in Congress when Republicans under Gingrich became majority.
NAC led the ground for the installation of BUSH as President against GORE's electoral victory.
hmm so you believe Bush allowed it? but didn't know it would be carried out at such a "magnitude"?
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by preselect(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
9II was not what they made us believe it was. think my dear. why did condy rice ask the african american mator of san fransisco not to fly on that day? did she have any pre knowledge of what will happen? she be witch? abi she sabi something wey we no know?
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by sjeezy8: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2009
bush is a small boy in the game and everything that surrounds america like obama is
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by cap28: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
i think that it is very possible that israeli intelligence (mossad) executed the 911 operation - it is now widely accepted that there is no way jet fuel could cause buidlings with the type of structure that the twin towers had,  to collapse in under 10 secs and engineering experts as well as eye witnesses  confirm hearing the sounds of explosions in the basement area prior to the collapse.     explosive experts confirm that the building went down in a mode remarkably similar to that of a controlled demolition, with the top caving in and everything else falling in on itself into a neat pile at the bottom.  

ive looked at videos of skyscrapers that have gone up in flames and ive not come across any that have collapsed in under 10 secs flat even after extensive fires, so why would the wtc be different?

could bombs have been planted in the basement area and timed to go off at a particular time causing the massive explosions heard by eyewitnesses?

more to the point could mossad have planted these bombs under instructions from the white house - not impossible as we all know the US and mossad are as thick as theives.  will we ever know the truth? - i hope so.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by No2Atheism(m): 12:42am On Sep 15, 2009
cap28:

i think that it is very possible that israeli intelligence (mossad) executed the 911 operation - it is now widely accepted that there is no way jet fuel could cause buidlings with the type of structure that the twin towers had,  to collapse in under 10 secs and engineering experts as well as eye witnesses  confirm hearing the sounds of explosions in the basement area prior to the collapse.     explosive experts confirm that the building went down in a mode remarkably similar to that of a controlled demolition, with the top caving in and everything else falling in on itself into a neat pile at the bottom.  

ive looked at videos of skyscrapers that have gone up in flames and ive not come across any that have collapsed in under 10 secs flat even after extensive fires, so why would the wtc be different?

could bombs have been planted in the basement area and timed to go off at a particular time causing the massive explosions heard by eyewitnesses?

more to the point could mossad have planted these bombs under instructions from the white house - not impossible as we all know the US and mossad are as thick as theives.  will we ever know the truth? - i hope so.

Truth is stranger than fiction . . . Its astonishing that people are completely brainwashed (I was also like that before  grin)

No be today Whites dey kill their own people for money and wealth . . . not really suprissing since its an open secret that Whites are hopeless more susceptible to mental breakdown wen compared to blacks. . . hence such sadistic things of doing the killing and bombing and then blaming it on the Terrorists (some of who are reported to be still alive even though they were supposed to be on the plane  grin grin grin)

I have since lost respect for the west . . . high time blacks get their acts together and start doing things that benefit blacks first and others second.
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by bawomolo(m): 2:25am On Sep 15, 2009
there are some weirdos in here
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by JeSoul(f): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2009
^^^lol

cap28:

i think that it is very possible that israeli intelligence (mossad) executed the 911 operation - it is now widely accepted that there is no way jet fuel could cause buidlings with the type of structure that the twin towers had
But widely accepted by who? For every "expert" that claims the towers fell in a demolition-style manner, 2 other "experts" claim it didn't. My point is analysis of the video 'evidence' has become extremely subjective.

pres-elect:

9II was not what they made us believe it was. think my dear. why did condy rice ask the african american mator of san fransisco not to fly on that day? did she have any pre knowledge of what will happen? she be witch? abi she sabi something wey we no know?
  lol e no go suprise me  cheesy
nah but seriously, how can this speculation be verified and proven to be infact true? Did Rice make this statement herself? did the mayor? or did it originate from a foreign source?

No2A,
I am not suprised. I already know you are pretty 'out there' on practically every matter  cool
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by Recognise: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ Post

Had been holding back until now dropping this grin

Allow me fuel the paranoia, with this grin

1. Open up a blank Microsoft Word document.

2. Type in Q33 NY in capitals

3. Highlight Q33 NY.

4. Change the font size for Q33 NY to 48.

5. Change the actual font style of Q33 NY to wingdings

What yall now think grin

Be afraid?, Be very afraid? grin

Bwahahaha! grin grin
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by preselect(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2009
THEY DONE COME O O O O  THEM DON COME AGAIN O, I NO KNOW SAY WITCHY PEOPLE DEY HERE O

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by JeSoul(f): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2009
Recognise . . . why am I not suprised you will be the one to "fuel the paranoia"?  cheesy  Where did you get that? abi it was you that developed it? I am going to report you to Obama's snitchline if you're not careful  grin
Re: Is There Anyone In Here Who Really Believes That 9/11 Was Orchestrated By Bush? by Recognise: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2009
JeSoul:

Recognise . . . why am I not suprised you will be the one to "fuel the paranoia"?  cheesy 

Where did you get that? abi it was you that developed it?

I am going to report you to Obama's snitchline if you're not careful  grin

@JeSoul

- J

Nah, not me. There are a bunch more.

Its Bill Gates or some anti-Semitic Microsoft programmer embedding stuff in the software's coding

Possibly they know something we dont. Hmm?

By the way check out John 10:1-2 below

John 10:1-2:

John 10:1-2 KJV
1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold,

but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

1"I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.
2The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep. - John 10:1-2 NIV

Note that Microsoft comes in through windows wink

Windows 3.x, Windows 95, Windows NT 3.5x, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.x, Windows Millenium, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Vista etc

My consolation and all I'll say to all this, is embedded in 2 Timothy 1:7 below

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV:

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline - 2 Timothy 1:7 NIV

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britain's Fattest Man Blames The Nhs For His Obesity / Ukraine Obliterates Chechen Special Forces With 56 Tanks - Top General Killed / Donald Trump Is A Freemason/jesuit-illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.