Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour (11105 Views)

Bob Manuel Udokwu Loses Mum / Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by silverdam(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2013
It was previously reported that nollywood actor
Bob Manuel Udokwu’s wife was murdered by
their house help..
Stories reaching us now is that it was another
Mrs Bob Manuel who is a civil servant and not
related to the actor that was murdered by her
house help..

Here’s what he posted on his Facebook wall:

[b]Hello everyone,my attention has been drawn
to a false,evil, wicked,malicious, demonic &
highly embarrassing news circulating on the
Internet about my wife.
Specifically,a discredited website
Nairaland.com posted on their page that my
wife was purportedly strangled to death by a
male househelp.They named a faceless
louisdike..co.uk as the source of
their disturbing story.
I hereby state categorically that the entire
story is totally untrue and an unpardonable
act of irresponsible and idiotic blogging on
the part of those who posted it!
Any responsible blogger would have
doublechecked the story before rushing to
put it on the internet.But those mindless
buffoons didn’t even bother to contact me
for verification.Their delight is in
celebrating other people’s tragedies
whether true or
mischievously contrived by enermies! They
easily forgot that those who sow evil &
tragedy for others will also reap evil &
tragedy in abundance.
My phone & that of my dear wife has not
stopped ringing since those demons in
human
form posted their wicked falsehood on the
internet,thereby distracting & disrupting
our sweet lives!
The posting has caused us a lot of
discomfort & psychological trauma. I hereby
assure all my fans,friends,admirers,
well wishers & everyone that my wife
Casandra is alive & well.She had a wonderful
birthday celebration on the 7th Of October
2013 & attended a fund raising event with
me at Federal Palace Hotel Lagos on Sunday
20th
October.
I am confident that by God’s grace we shall
live to grand old age & shame those who
wish us premature death!
As always,I thank all those who wish us
well.God bless you all. Bob-Manuel Udokwu
(Real)[/b]

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/23/bob-manuel-udokwu-debunk-wifes-death-rumour/[/url]

1 Like

Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by ilaugh1: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2013
discredited website www.nairaland.com, LOL
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by Jeel: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Kk
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by slimyem: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Jeez!!!
Why is the man raving this mad? Couldn't he have said it in a one-line statement how it was a rumour?
Why the rubbishing of dear Nairaland? Sounding like some forces are after his him and family.
Mtcheeeeeew.
Totally unnecessary revilement!!!
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by slimghost(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Discredit website....www.nairaland.com. Serves Seun and his incompetent moderators right. Posting every unverified thrash to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by nerodenero: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
slimghost: Discredit website....www.nairaland.com. Serves Seun and his incompetent moderators right. Posting every unverified thrash to the front page.
Did you smoke weed or you are high on something? The news about her death didn't make front page. Go check joo!
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
slimyem: Jeez!!!
Why is the man raving this mad? Couldn't he have said it in a one-line statement how it was a rumour?
Why the rubbishing of dear Nairaland? Sounding like some forces are after his him and family.
Mtcheeeeeew.
angry what is this one saying?? U call this raving mad? I'd say it was well said! Do u know what it means when pple say some1 close to u is dead? His anger is justified. He should even sue,if he has the means! Arrant rubbish! Useless bloggers! Be flooding my TL with nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by kendraloops(f): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
naanxie: angry what is this one saying?? U call this raving mad? I'd say it was well said! Do u know what it means when pple say some1 close to u is dead? His anger is justified. He should even sue,if he has the means! Arrant rubbish! Useless bloggers! Be flooding my TL with nonsense

Well said. NL should try to verify some news items that make FP.

I would have been 'madder' if I was in his shoes.
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by tomzman: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
I knew that story was false immediately I saw the source. Thank God I wasn't in a hurry to type RIP. Mods abeg close that thread!
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by angelTI(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
My own is thank God the wife is not dead as rumoured
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by soulglo: 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
Someone needs to educate Bob Manuel Udokwu. Nairaland did not break the "news". It was posted here with a link to the website that carried the news. Two totally different things.
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by buzymoney: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdmXmRJu6s[/flash]
FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE
FUNNY XEX VIDEOS
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by Joe50(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
- Very stupi.d mods, they are quick to ban person but not verifying info b4 posting it on fp.
- All they do is to copy copy blogger's posts, stealing their info here and there.
- If una like make una ban me. afterall person talk una ban am, eno talk una ban am.

[size=50pt]Nairaland info comes from bloggers[/size]
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by deebrain(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
soul_glo: Someone needs to educate Bob Manuel Udokwu. Nairaland did not break the "news". It was posted here with a link to the website that carried the news. Two totally different things.

True. Nairaland.com ,however, hides posts. {can i use a femine pronoun} She bans those that post wrong stuff. She tells us not to post false news- i quote "8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.". She may not have broken the news, but she accomodated it by not hiding the post-pending when the story was fully confirmed. Nairaland still remains a great site. holla.
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by nolvera(f): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
@ Bob manuel no long tin,jst cool ur temper.Thank God its all rumour and u n ur wify will live 2 see d end of dis rumour mongers.
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by switdil(f): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
The blogger and the op wey tok sey bob manuel wife don die need cane
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by Nwaoguta(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
slimyem: Jeez!!!
Mtcheeeeeew.
sharap i wish you what you wished bob manuel.

1 Like

Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by sobastical: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Oh man, thank God for its a rumor bloggers can be a pain most tumes.
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by PregnantBoy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2013
can you imagine, bad belles everywhere. Thank God for ur life mr bob
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by PregnantBoy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
This one also deserves frontpage but becos of the discredit www.nairaland.com they wont put it. Nairaland is loosing its lately,
Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by soulglo: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
deebrain:

True. Nairaland.com ,however, hides posts. {can i use a femine pronoun} She bans those that post wrong stuff. She tells us not to post false news- i quote "8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.". She may not have broken the news, but she accomodated it by not hiding the post-pending when the story was fully confirmed. Nairaland still remains a great site. holla.

I am sorry but a website like Nairaland cannot possibly authenticate every single thing posted. That is just never ever going to happen. Some things might be easy to prove and some not. What Bob Manuel's people should have done was send out an official statement. A general statement or one specifically to Nairaland's "powers that be" to let them know that a link with false information has been posted on the site. At that point it can be taken down. I understand his anger but all that could have been fixed as soon as it happened had his people been working. I don't understand how someone who even remotely understands that this is a website where anybody can post anything would accuse it of spreading false information when a blogger actually posted a link to its site. It's like accusing twitter of spreading false information because someone posted wrong information there under their username. It's ridiculous

2 Likes

Re: Bob Manuel Udokwu Debunk Wife’s Death Rumour by boladez(m): 5:46am On Oct 24, 2013
Prick Bob Manual,

Who discredited Nairaland? Illiterate actor. While it is not acceptable for people to post unconfirmed reports; Nairaland does not broadcast news of its own. I personally feel bad that guy has to go through this emotionally draining experience but you should not lose your wits and nuts in your anger.

You cannot discredit over a million Nigerians because you have been wronged by one person! I saw you at Unilag the other day and thought you had some knowledge in your emptyhead.

Nairaland has both reasonable and responsible members and scum of the earth.

Don't let out your frustration on our dear website.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18+ VIDEO!! Naija Lesbians Caught In The Act. / Uche Jumbo Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Uche Ikechukwu / Shocking Breaking News: Kanye West Catches D Banj Sexing Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.