Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM (71530 Views)

How Show what you are listening to on Android Bbm / Android Bbm Pins / Blackberry Introduces BBM Voice Calls: Lets You Call BBM Contacts Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2013
xclusive43:
4 now airtel is the best wayout..you get 2GB for 1500 and 1GB for 1000

What's the subscription code for the 2GB?
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by danjudevickey: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2013
pls.. Hw can I use mtn Bb plans on my unrooted Tecno l3.... apart from that plan now ehn... I dotn have anoda way of enjoying my *Bbm* on this phone... pls help!!! add me up 7B5A1FB0
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2013
kunletiwoo:

What's the subscription code for the 2GB?

or you can do 3 months for 3k, u get 6 gig.

send BBUM3 to 440
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2013
please if you sent me pm, sorry because I can't access gmail, Facebook and youtube where I am now. My VPN aint working. You can contact me on whatsapp though.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by meshachdbuzz(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2013
bbm is on andriod download it at 1mobile market

Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by justi4jesu(f): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2013
monex:

my scenario is different. I want to have the contacts on both devices (my existing blackberry and the new BBM on my galaxy note cool. i created a seperate blackberry ID on the Note 8. How do I transfer/invite contacts on the existing blackberry to the new BBM on Note 8

The only way is by sending BC of your new pin to your old bbm contacts so they can have both pin. You can't can't transfer your contacts otherwise.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Toonfreak(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
For those of you who want to download bbm for android phones,i have a link where you can download it. The link is not bbm.com,blackberry.com and googleplaystore.com. I guess most of you have access the above sites and it keeps redirecting you back to either blackberry site or samsung site for bbm. Well,the link am gonna give you will enable you download your bbm straight to your android phones without any stress. If you are interested,send me a mail at gistwitise2010atgmaildotcom
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Toonfreak: For those of you who want to download bbm for android phones,i have a link where you can download it. The link is not bbm.com,blackberry.com and googleplaystore.com. I guess most of you have access the above sites and it keeps redirecting you back to either blackberry site or samsung site for bbm. Well,the link am gonna give you will enable you download your bbm straight to your android phones without any stress. If you are interested,send me a mail at gistwitise2010atgmaildotcom

what is the meaning of this?

anyone that wants to download can do that in this link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5v3p588kc0q3ui/BBM%20v1.0.0.70.apk
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by varrd4real(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
haibe:

U 2 much boss! ur head dey der
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
haibe:

Nice one bro.
Let no one fall victim o
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by charles424(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
networkgenuis: please if you sent me pm, sorry because I can't access gmail, Facebook and youtube where I am now. My VPN aint working. You can contact me on whatsapp though.

Thanks op for ur unmeasurable contributions,can you tell me what type of Techno adroid can work perfectly on dis and cheap one?thanks
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
charles424:

Thanks op for ur unmeasurable contributions,can you tell me what type of Techno adroid can work perfectly on dis and cheap one?thanks

I think the least is N7, then phantom F7, then phantom A+.

price range: 28-35k
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by konkocious(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
haibe:

I think the least is N7, then phantom F7, then phantom A+.

price range: 28-35k

M3, L3, P5, M7, Q1 and some other ones
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
konkocious:

M3, L3, P5, M7, Q1 and some other ones

lol, guess am not aware of tecno innovation.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
charles424:

You are welcome bro.
I'm not abreast of Tecno models and price range. Any Tecno phone running Android OS 4.0 and above is ok.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by deedrizzie: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
pls how can I get BBM on my tecno android
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Abumilla(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
What happens if an active BB user port 2 the bbm on android using the same BBID. Can both the blackberry bbm and android bbm be used when ever the person wants 2 use it.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by justi4jesu(f): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Abumilla: What happens if an active BB user port 2 the bbm on android using the same BBID. Can both the blackberry bbm and android bbm be used when ever the person wants 2 use it.

Not at all. You have to choose one. Either you use it on your bb or Android.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Abumilla(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
@justi4jesu...thanks
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by cjudy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good Friends. Pls help me like my Sister's picture and comment. Visit Miss Ada Ogwashi on Facebook and like the page. on the wall u will see many pictures. Scroll down until u see Okonjo Onyinye... like her picture and comment..... God bless u. If You need theemail to verify the bbm on android, let me no.......
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by wmoruf(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
i downloaded my bbm application yestrday frm go-store,nd i've nt been able to use it,,,each time i try to open it,it say a mail will be send to me for hw long am i stil gonna wait for mail to come,,,i taya oooo angry
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by kelEmi(m): 12:30am On Oct 25, 2013
Please I'm confuse, I want to download BBM, and I'm using Tecno M3 but each time I click on install on this site
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbm it takes me back to the same page...
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 6:21am On Oct 25, 2013
kel_Emi: Please I'm confuse, I want to download BBM, and I'm using Tecno M3 but each time I click on install on this site
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbm it takes me back to the same page...

Follow this link
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by emrino(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2013
How long does it usually take to get this email of theirs?? couple of hours? a day? a week?? Just wanna know so i worry less on waiting or checking incessantly, thank you.
NB: So without wifi one cannot finish installation?? Been balling with installation over three days, it kept saying wifi network ish, only for me to connect via wifi and truly it askd for email and then put me on waiting line, na wa o. Does it mean the BBM will only work via wifi, or it's only for the purpose of initial installation?
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Abumilla(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2013
How can I upgrade my samsung galaxy s2 GT-i9100 to 4.1.2 jelly bean os
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Yahoo1(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2013
they said am now in the front line dis morning,i registered too emails...now i dont need one
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2013
emrino: How long does it usually take to get this email of theirs?? couple of hours? a day? a week?? Just wanna know so i worry less on waiting or checking incessantly, thank you.
NB: So without wifi one cannot finish installation?? Been balling with installation over three days, it kept saying wifi network ish, only for me to connect via wifi and truly it askd for email and then put me on waiting line, na wa o. Does it mean the BBM will only work via wifi, or it's only for the purpose of initial installation?
Just be patient, there's no definite time frame for you to get to the front row.
You can install without wifi.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by emrino(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2013
networkgenuis:
Just be patient, there's no definite time frame for you to get to the front row.
You can install without wifi.
Jst installed it n i'm chattn alrdy...So all d stress is jst to get it up n running n all ur worries r over Lol, tnx for d encouragement.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am avin ish wit my bbm,i cant invite & eachtym i cliq 'send' it doesnt go,bbm emotions doesnt open & wen i clik contacts,it goes off...wot myt b d prob
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
emrino:
Jst installed it n i'm chattn alrdy...So all d stress is jst to get it up n running n all ur worries r over Lol, tnx for d encouragement.
You welcome.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by networkgenuis: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Kusville: Am avin ish wit my bbm,i cant invite & eachtym i cliq 'send' it doesnt go,bbm emotions doesnt open & wen i clik contacts,it goes off...wot myt b d prob

BBM for Android is currently ridden with bugs. I believe they will release a fix very soon.
Re: Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM by haibe(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2013
Kusville: Am avin ish wit my bbm,i cant invite & eachtym i cliq 'send' it doesnt go,bbm emotions doesnt open & wen i clik contacts,it goes off...wot myt b d prob

what version of android are you using cos I am not facing any of this ish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.