Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Freedom And Hope 2014. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freedom And Hope 2014. (403 Views)

Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' / Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freedom And Hope 2014. by youthsanambra: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
FREEDOM AND HOPE 2014.....OUR MAN FOR 2014 ANAMBRA GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION FOR THE PROGRESS AND FREEDOM OF OUR DEAR STATE.DR PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH IS OUR HOPE.A MAN OF VISION.... A DEVELOPER WHO WANT TO GIVE ANAMBRA STATE A NEW FACE, BY PROVIDING PIPE BORN WATER, CARGO AIRPORT FOR THE TRADERS, SECURITY OF LIFE AND PROPERTY, YOUTHS AND WOMEN EMPOWERMENT, ELDERS CARE, SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES IN OUR VARIOUS COMMUNITY AND LOTS MORE .VOTE DR IFEANYI UBAH FOR GOVERNORVOTE LABOUR PARTY ( EBE ESERE MMADU )

1 Like

Re: Freedom And Hope 2014. by sirhot(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
I hear. Who is Ifeanyi Ubah? What has he achieved? Not degrees o! Real life achievement. angry

Next time don't type with capital letters. It means you are shouting. angry

With this attitude of yours, I can guess who he is. grin
Re: Freedom And Hope 2014. by youthsanambra: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
you are missing man ,join the youth movement and vote the youth choice
Re: Freedom And Hope 2014. by sirhot(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
youthsanambra: you are missing man ,join the youth movement and vote the youth choice
missing what? angry You sound so vague. What does Ifeanyi Ubah have to offer? The guy that wants to sponsor 'youth' to World Cup, and the guy who wants to give free transportation?

I pity Anambra people! sad

As for you, how much were you paid for the advert? grin grin

No wonder you said that I'm missing. grin
Re: Freedom And Hope 2014. by youthsanambra: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
dnt your knw that he is capable for doing good works,he has been doing what is greater than what your saying,,

(1) (Reply)

3 Confirmed Dead, As Lagos Suffers Cholera Outbreak / **CLUELESS!!** Issues On Gay / Aviation Minister On Lobby Mission To Meet Jonathan In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.