Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Zimbabwean Women - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Zimbabwean Women (18576 Views)

DISTURBING: Zimbabwean Woman Forced To Have S Ex With Dead Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Women by Angelheart: 5:35am On Oct 01, 2010
tpia.:

i was on this thread with angelheart shocked

I think she said she'd been through one or two Nigerian boyfriends by the time she joined NL.

possibly got a third one from here?

Oh really?
Well I missed you too!! smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Women by jennifer23(f): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2011
The happen to be the worst women you can ever live with.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Angelheart: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
jennifer23:

The happen to be the worst women you can ever live with.

Well Ofoz Jennifer! That is what happens when you live in Sunnyside or Hillbrow,
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2011
Naija we got culture at hand every day every minute go for my nAIJA GIRL
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 15, 2012
grin
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 18, 2012
zim women are straight forward if she is a single mom she wont hide she will let u know what you are getting yourself into before u take things far. when they fall in love they fall in love for real and they treat their men with respect, inherent dignity and they honour them.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Thembie26: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
This is old but I knw the reason why we Zimbabwean women like niger guys than our own Zim men,the truth hurts ....Zimbabwean men re just not tough enough for me .....I'm sorry,I would rather die first than be with a Zimbabwean man....God for bid bad thing......I'm happy with my ibo oga happily married.life is gud oooo to all my fellow Zim siestas better find a Niger man....lol
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 26, 2012
Thembie26: This is old but I knw the reason why we Zimbabwean women like niger guys than our own Zim men,the truth hurts ....Zimbabwean men re just not tough enough for me .....I'm sorry,I would rather die first than be with a Zimbabwean man....God for bid bad thing......I'm happy with my ibo oga happily married.life is gud oooo to all my fellow Zim siestas better find a Niger man....lol

smh lol.
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Thembie26: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Tboy1 wateva u call urself u re such an ignorant ass hole,I'm a Zimbabwean woman who's about to break up my 5yr old relationship cos of people like u,as much as I'm I love with a Nigerian man ...I've been faithful the whole time......I gave him a beautiful son cos I wanted him to have one .......I cook Nigerian food in my house....I give him gud sex the best sex Eva in his life ....everything I do is Nigerian cos in my culture wen u get married u have to follow ur oga's culture also ........a very important Zimbabwean culture they teach us how to handle a man in bed well well...they teach us how to cook ......they teach us how to please a man in bed....But people like u Tboy take all this the wrong way n be trashing women from the south of Africa calling us sluts ,whores all kind of names......for that reason Im not happy anymore being with a Nigerian ....I'm tired of Nigerians talking bad about us.....I would rather stay single for life than to be around people like u.....knowing how to Bleep isn't a crime ......being a slut for ur man is not a crime......so Bleep u all...I really feel stupid after spending all these yrs loving u guys and dumping my culture cos I fell in love with a Nigerian........Nigerian en need to manage wat u have at home n keep ur women n leave us alone....we do have respect for men that's wat they teach us.....we will continue with our culture of teaching women how to handle their men n we love it.....I'm sick of Nigerians trashing us like foreal...
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Dipwater(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thembie26: Tboy1 wateva u call urself u re such an ignorant ass hole,I'm a Zimbabwean woman who's about to break up my 5yr old relationship cos of people like u,as much as I'm I love with a Nigerian man ...I've been faithful the whole time......I gave him a beautiful son cos I wanted him to have one .......I cook Nigerian food in my house....I give him gud sex the best sex Eva in his life ....everything I do is Nigerian cos in my culture wen u get married u have to follow ur oga's culture also ........a very important Zimbabwean culture they teach us how to handle a man in bed well well...they teach us how to cook ......they teach us how to please a man in bed....But people like u Tboy take all this the wrong way n be trashing women from the south of Africa calling us sluts ,whores all kind of names......for that reason Im not happy anymore being with a Nigerian ....I'm tired of Nigerians talking bad about us.....I would rather stay single for life than to be around people like u.....knowing how to Bleep isn't a crime ......being a slut for ur man is not a crime......so Bleep u all...I really feel stupid after spending all these yrs loving u guys and dumping my culture cos I fell in love with a Nigerian........Nigerian en need to manage wat u have at home n keep ur women n leave us alone....we do have respect for men that's wat they teach us.....we will continue with our culture of teaching women how to handle their men n we love it.....I'm sick of Nigerians trashing us like foreal...

I have heard gud things about zim chicks ,wuld luv to meet one some day. My yunger broda is married to a zimbo and the babe is soooo swit to the core .gentle,treats my mum with respect, approachable and she knows how to mingle (she doesn't form).

Forget about the negative people on nl .naija people are nice , we appreciate things .don't allow the negative heads upset u.we are gud to foreigners .regardless of ur skin colour,tribe ,nationality,nigerians are luving people ,just some few negative people with internet power are envious about the naija men zimbo chick thing.keep supplying ur husby gud food,sex and the best of xter and he will keep luving u .don't allow internet beef get into u. Some posters might be playing with u . Gudnit
Re: Zimbabwean Women by Thembie26: 2:07am On Nov 28, 2012
That's very sweet of u,thanks and stay blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend / Be Proud To Speak Hausa Language Here / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.