Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. (3424 Views)

Seun Come Here. Is FP Meant For All Or Just A Group Of Nairalander / How Did Mr Seun Come About The Name " Nairaland" / Seun Come And Explain The Share Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by Les: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Was going through my mail and I saw this msg, how possible is it for someone to get my email through nairaland without any pm?? Of course I know it's a scam, just wanna know if the bolded was possible??.

here is the msg

Hello,

Hope this mail finds you in good health, I was browsing at the net when i saw your id on Nairaland.com and i decided to contact you and I have interest In you i deem it very necessary to get in touch with u for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name's are, Miss Amira Maziq, has decent hobbies like reading and swimming and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you.

Do you think age, color or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. If you feel like we will be friends fine, then u mail me back at so that I will forward u my photos and Introduce myself to u more, So from there we will get to know each other very well. Just bear in mind that there is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. my contact email to rich me is as follow,

( farrahamira@hotmail.com )

I will always remain yours in love.
Big Kisses And Hugs!
Amira,

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by omenka(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Run for your wallet!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by Les: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
I ain't that dumb, my only question is how he\she got my email. And how did the person know I'm a nairalander??
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by fr3do(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
and u opened a thread on the matter
if the scammer sent this message to 1600 persons,there is the highest possibility that at least 10 of them will be nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Les: I ain't that dumb, my only question is how he\she got my email. And how did the person know I'm a nairalander??

The YIM info on your Nairaland profile looks like an email address. That could be how.

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by Les: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
fr3do: and u opened a thread on the matter
if the scammer sent this message to 1600 persons,there is the highest possibility that at least 10 of them will be nairalanders.
you are trying to say he/she didn't get my email address from here?
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by jamace(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Watch out for more of such letters. Some guys are not smiling because xmas is around the corner. grin
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by Les: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
ogugua88:

The YIM info on your Nairaland profile looks like an email address. That could be how.
damm, I didn't think of that. I filled that column recently and the mail is also recent.. The msg is particularly annoying, makes me feel desperate and perverted.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by gbanikiti(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Was there anytime you displayed your email on any thread or is your email on your profile? If you did,then it is possible for someone to send you an email without a pm alert. Scammers can do anything these days by sending all manner of messages to anyone. I have had like 5 similar messages on my facebook account some days ago asking for friendship from unkown people.I will copy and paste a similar message.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by gbanikiti(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Zafa Love
How are you today my name is Zarifa i saw your
profile today at (facebook.com) please i will like you
to contact me to my e-mail box at
(gramarie02@yahoo.com) for more introduction
and my pictures tha

Monday

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Les: damm, I didn't think of that. I filled that column recently and the mail is also recent.. The msg is particularly annoying, makes me feel desperate and perverted.

Lol. Sorry. Block the person. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by tolu4you: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
run for your dear earned money
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by vizboy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
gbanikiti: Zafa Love
How are you today my name is Zarifa i saw your
profile today at (facebook.com) please i will like you
to contact me to my e-mail box at
(gramarie02@yahoo.com) for more introduction
and my pictures tha

Monday
not just you I got like 10 in my facebook account and countless spam mail like that in my box. Fact is I have 2 email address yahoo and gmail. Gmail can be use for business but yahoo strictly personal.

One of the then I receive recently

Samada Des hello my dear,
i am happy to contact you
after viewing your profile and
it interest me to contact you for
a genuine relationship,please
kindly contact me back with my email address (samada1989@yahoo.com)
so that i will share my feelings with
you for further communication.
Thanks, your friend samada with love
(samada1989@yahoo.com) please try to message
me on my email if you are intersected Oct 16 · Sent from Mobile Reply

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by vizboy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
i love to play Along
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by gbanikiti(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Then another one:

Mamie Mamie
Greetings Dear,
How are you today? It is my pleasure to contact
you through this medium for something very
important I want to talk with you through my email
address {mamieabel@aol.com}. As soon as I
receive your response, I will give you the details
why I contacted you. Thanks and have a successful
day. My humble regards, Mamie Abel.
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by vizboy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
gbanikiti: Then another one:

Mamie Mamie
Greetings Dear,
How are you today? It is my pleasure to contact
you through this medium for something very
important I want to talk with you through my email
address {mamieabel@aol.com}. As soon as I
receive your response, I will give you the details
why I contacted you. Thanks and have a successful
day. My humble regards, Mamie Abel.
mply paly along
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by gbanikiti(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
This thread should get to front page so that nairalanders should be aware of such messages sent to them through emails and facebook. It is pure scam.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by gbanikiti(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
vizboy: i love to play Along
play along for what when its obvious it is a scam? Omo no time for that abeg!
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by vizboy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
another from my mail.

Hello Dear,
I am Barrister John Guissou ,I am very sorry for
intruding into your
private life there is an important issue at hand i need to
discuss with you
concerning my late client,(Usd$12.5 Million) unclaimed Estate. who died
with his enter family on a motor accedent on there
way to the near by
country for vacation I will give you more clarification
on the transaction
as soon as I hear from you.Reply me through Please do kindly contact me on
my private e-mailaddress: - (guissou@terra.com) Very truly yours,
Barrister John Guissou (Esq)
(guissou@terra.com)

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by vizboy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
gbanikiti: play along for what when its obvious it is a scam? Omo no time for that abeg!
i know that just play along you never know the hunter might become the hunted
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by cashkidvsboko(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
i hv been recievin most of dt messages both on my email an on fb..dose pple ar jst yahoo boys lukin for a prey to scam wit d pretence dt they ar ladies in search of a serious relationship

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by gbanikiti(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello Dear !
Thanks for your mail and we have received your reply the content has been listed down, We will like to do business with your company
on mutual understanding and respect. Regard the specification of our order and company profile and other related listed product. Pls
have quick look at our web-site  ( 
http://syntextrade/uk.ltd/   )   With full information of our needed items. We are looking at bulk
order if the quality and your product are very good. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible pls treat urgently thks.

With Best Regards.
Leticai Ramirez
Purchase Manager
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by dridowu: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
Can't count numbers of scam mail I have rcvd, op u beta open anoda mail 4 ur private use only and don't try to display it on public forum again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by Tuntheycr7: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
Les: Was going through my mail and I saw this msg, how possible is it for someone to get my email through nairaland without any pm?? Of course I know it's a scam, just wanna know if the bolded was possible??.

here is the msg

Hello,

Hope this mail finds you in good health, I was browsing at the net when i saw your id on Nairaland.com and i decided to contact you and I have interest In you i deem it very necessary to get in touch with u for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name's are, Miss Amira Maziq, has decent hobbies like reading and swimming and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you.

Do you think age, color or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. If you feel like we will be friends fine, then u mail me back at so that I will forward u my photos and Introduce myself to u more, So from there we will get to know each other very well. Just bear in mind that there is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. my contact email to rich me is as follow,

( farrahamira@hotmail.com )

I will always remain yours in love.
Big Kisses And Hugs!
Amira,

LMAO
Bro I gat d same msg exactly last week while chekin ma spam. I just smiled and ignored it.
because no be today na, even i do receivd msgs lyk dat on fcbook, bt all I do is juxt to ignored it.
If you knw what you are doin nobody can scam u anyhow.
Just bcareful and runaway for what they called 'IFA' (Undue advantage)

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by Pacesetter2: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
Les: . my contact email to rich me is as follow,

Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by Les: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=Pace$etter][/quote]I saw it too, lol
Tuntheycr7:

LMAO
Bro I gat d same msg exactly last week while chekin ma spam. I just smiled and ignored it.
because no be today na, even i do receivd msgs lyk dat on fcbook, bt all I do is juxt to ignored it.
If you knw what you are doin nobody can scam u anyhow.
Just bcareful and runaway for what they called 'IFA' (Undue advantage)
you mean lik word to words?
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by Les: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Somebody looking for who to rich them. grin
I get this type of msg on fb but I don't care, what bothers me is the nairaland that was mentioned, am no more safe here cry cry
Re: Did Anyone Receive This Mail???? Seun Come And Explain. by mimopel(f): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Pobably d person is one of ur nl contact and has sent a pm, some tym ago, anythn could b possible

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Breast Are Getting Bigger / Eagle Transport Company (eagle Line) / Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.