Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Funaab Aka Unaab Acceptance Fee Does Not Correspond With The Assigned Banks Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab Aka Unaab Acceptance Fee Does Not Correspond With The Assigned Banks Fee (767 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Unaab Aka Funaab Official Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Aka Unaab Acceptance Fee Does Not Correspond With The Assigned Banks Fee by Guguru102(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
Urgent......I was at the bank today,to pay the Acceptance fee,but the cashier said it is N40,000 and not N45,000,that they can't receive the sum since, it doesn't corresponds with their platform fee(which is used to process the Acceptance fee),which is N40,000 and he said I should re-check their Website(Funaab)...I don't know what's happening...And when I checked the school web,its still the same fee of N45,000..I don't understand this,I will be glad if someone here can enlighten me, on things to do,maybe it was an error from the School (Funaab aka Unaab) or the bank. Thanks
Re: Funaab Aka Unaab Acceptance Fee Does Not Correspond With The Assigned Banks Fee by olamidarsenal(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Just relax, they will update it soon because they have exclude the computer fee which is 5k

(1) (Reply)

FG In Make-or-mar Meeting With ASUU / Irgib Admission Info / Quantitative Reasoning Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.