Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,647 members, 7,865,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Marthakings Account Was Hacked - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marthakings Account Was Hacked (3388 Views)

Tee Billz Denies Alleged Rants About Tiwa Savage, Says His Account Was Hacked / Why Nairaland Was Hacked / Thread For Those That Got Bombed(your Account Was Wiped Out) In The NL Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marthakings Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Acidosis: Mr Hacker, no carry ur eye go see wetin you no suppose see for nairalander's emails grin

I can bet my life on the fact that you fainted when you saw dem mails especially Nadia S.A
grin grin grin grin
I don't think he could read my mails cause when he had excess to my account he just changed the email to his nd the password !

My story's just like Marthas my password was too weak..I'm glad she got her account back..
Re: Marthakings Account Was Hacked by Gboliwe: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Mscheeeeeeew

i am tired of these attention seekers.

The OP should be banned for a long while throughout the site

Attimes, I wonder what goes on in the heads of some people. Is this the best you can come with when you jump into a thread like this? There is a security flaw and you make a joke out of it? SMH
Re: Marthakings Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
hello everyone... Thanks for ur concern. And as for Austin, I have nfn to say to u....
Re: Marthakings Account Was Hacked by Vivly(f): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2013
Welcome back Martha. How was your account reactivated?
Re: Marthakings Account Was Hacked by Madawaki01(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Marthakings: hello everyone... Thanks for ur concern. And as for Austin, I have nfn to say to u....
welcome back
Re: Marthakings Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Vivly: Welcome back Martha. How was your account reactivated?
me dont know o... I sense Voodoo!
Re: Marthakings Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Madawaki01: welcome back
thank u!!!
Re: Marthakings Account Was Hacked by homesteady(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Marthakings: hello everyone... Thanks for ur concern. And as for Austin, I have nfn to say to u....

Welcome back! smiley
Re: Marthakings Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
homesteady:

Welcome back! smiley
yeah
Re: Marthakings Account Was Hacked by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
So once an account is deactivated it can still be resurrected... So even if you deactivate your monker. It is still tied in the background to one's account.

I am not surprised. This reminds me. My fellow nairalanders. You are not as anonymous you think you are. With one click off a mouse and a line of code every thing about you can be pieced together.

Your online activity anonymous or not, one moniker or 10 moniker, deactivated or not can be accessed. In fact you are been profiled right now without you knowing.

Be very weary of the foot footprints you leave. Because my friends you are not as anonymous as you think you are.

What you are experincing is a facade. it's false anonymity.

Welcome to web 3.0 my friend.

#Matthew Briggs

2 Likes

Re: Marthakings Account Was Hacked by FoxyFlow(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Matthew briggs: So once an account is deactivated it can still be resurrected... So even if you deactivate your monker. It is still tied in the background to one's account.

I am not surprised. This reminds me. My fellow nairalanders. You are not as anonymous you think you are. With one click off a mouse and a line of code every thing about you can be pieced together.

Your online activity anonymous or not, one moniker or 10 moniker, deactivated or not can be accessed. In fact you are been profiled right now without you knowing.

Be very weary of the foot footprints you leave. Because my friends you are not as anonymous as you think you are.

What you are experincing is a facade. it's false anonymity.

Welcome to web 3.0 my friend.

#Matthew Briggs

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Confession / Close / The Grandest Award Nomination/award Of All Times. (bigger Than Jarus's Trash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.